Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Design Notes: 10March2011: What Is Your Quest? (1.1.4 is live)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Design Notes: 10March2011: What Is Your Quest? (1.1.4 is live)
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/12/2011 3:06:29   
Deadly PoisoN
Banned!

@DrianX,can't wait till the majority of people get to check out this update.I'll be sure to buy me some popcorn and a coke when i get back home later today,just so i can read it all.I'm not even going to get angry,pointless and i can sense we'll be seeing a lot more of this sort of thing.

I had 285 varium left and those crab claws cost 295 varium,won't ever spend money on epicduel again

< Message edited by Deadly PoisoN -- 3/12/2011 3:07:27 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 126
3/12/2011 3:14:28   
edwardvulture

Actually, the reason I brought that up is because of a common trend of nonvarium Auxes where it gives you strength instead of support, what is really needed for an aux. Same goes the same for the guns. It makes it hard for nonvariums to spam stats while incorporating bonus.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 127
3/12/2011 3:25:46   
nosey123
Friendly!

@Deadly: Why spend it on a 15 stats weapon? :p (but i guess the varium cost if lower)

Don't see much to get this week, hope quests are fun.

I was almost scared when i saw mjollnir II, but the stats aren't that scary.

< Message edited by nosey123 -- 3/12/2011 3:26:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 128
3/12/2011 3:32:27   
Wandering Guardian

I've got a bit of a negative vibe from this release. Before this release every time charfade was restocked, as i live in the UK i was usually in bed at the time of the release, so when i get up some hours later most of the items are gone. However i looked past this as i heard that NightWraith and Titan were considering doing an early morning EST Charfade restock, so as to help players of a european/eastern etc nature have more of a chance at the items.

My bane therefore is that i personally waited for this release until 2AM (9PM EST) my time last night as i wanted a jump in Charfade's shop to grab at least the bike. However i succumbed to tiredness. I just woke up recently, the time being 8AM my time (3AM EST) to find that any re-stock at charfade has already SOLD OUT. I am seriously disappointed with this, and would bet real money that practically every item was bought by an AMERICAN player.

The devs really need to do something about this, its starting to annoy me.

~WG

AQW Epic  Post #: 129
3/12/2011 5:02:03   
Mr.Pablo Jr.

I enjoy the many non-varium weapons that I was able to get for my alt. I'm glad the devs updated the lower level weapons since the lower level players seemed to be really mad when they face a high level player. What I'm truly waiting for is next week, I will be piling up the variums and playing the whole day!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 130
3/12/2011 7:03:25   
InTheSky

The non-varium weapons are trash, lmao.
Poor guys.
Post #: 131
3/12/2011 7:07:08   
King FrostLich

@above: Haven't logged on, I'll see if they're good.

On second thought, yes they are but I wanted the new zooka to be stronger than my aux, oh well I guess I'll just wait for St.Patrick's Day but at least the low levels did deserve good weapons especially one weapon I saw with +10 support and other stats.

< Message edited by FrostLich -- 3/12/2011 7:12:47 >
Epic  Post #: 132
3/12/2011 7:18:35   
LamentationsXV

St. Patty's!Can't wait for a Lepreachaun-Pot O' Gold Update! I almost forgot four leaf clovers! LeshGo Celtics!

Epic  Post #: 133
3/12/2011 8:42:22   
Wandering Guardian

A 1500 or 2500 achievement would be nice with that event. Getting to 7 stars is proving to be a pain.

~WG
AQW Epic  Post #: 134
3/12/2011 8:55:21   
CloseYourEyes

Nice ^_^ they all look awesome.. cant wait for more weapons.. But i really wanna see new armors! :D

< Message edited by CloseYourEyes -- 3/12/2011 9:15:39 >

My Twitter:EDCloseYourEyes
http://twitter.com/#!/EDCloseYourEyes

My YouTube:Aqworldslive
http://www.youtube.com/user/AqWorldslive
AQW Epic  Post #: 135
3/12/2011 9:02:16   
Sparticus

Sorry to do this but...

This is the same lack of communication that has plagued this game since its inception. Players mislead, promises broken and ultimately nothing new worth reporting after weeks of waiting. Guys, I've known you over a year now, why don't you just lay it all out for us and save yourselves a lot of trouble. Tell all of us whats going on and where this game is going and forget about the "big surprise" nonsense. Do what every Star Trek fan understands is the correct way to time things, do it like Scotty would do. Tell us it will take you 3x as long as you think it will and when it only takes you twice as long we will think you are geniuses.

(Everything I learned in life I learned in Kindergarten and Star Trek )

~SP~
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 136
3/12/2011 10:20:03   
Deadly PoisoN
Banned!

You know sparticus,couldn't have set it more straight.I think we waited 3 weeks or was it 2,not sure.Release finally turns up and it's still an extra aux to lvl32s but once again is beaten by the only other 'good' option to a non varium.Graphite gun is how old?And RARE.This game is becoming a bigger joke with each passing update.

The whole never minded argument on ''Life is too short to get worked up over a browser game'' would be valid,WERE IT NOT FOR....

People like me who pay and support,or have done so.Regardless of how many times people pay,even though i have many times.Lower lvl or mid lvl people never needed more items.They have a nice portion.They left out lvl 31-32 claws for bounties and i'm sure it's purposely done.It's not hard to see which areas need attention in equipment,aux's included.

Free players continue to be trampled on like useless pieces of garbage,is this how you treat potential buyers?When i bought varium i didn't want to win 99% of my matches against free players,this game is so broken and greedy it's getting frustrating.

How can this continue to be promoted as a pvp game when its a PAYER vs PLAYER game.I agree sparticus,no more surprises,just come out and tell people that epicduel runs on a QUICK buck formula,at least the players will have heard it then.

< Message edited by Deadly PoisoN -- 3/12/2011 10:31:02 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 137
3/12/2011 10:43:07   
Luna_moonraider

well this update took weeks and all we got are a few new weps which are not rare. the new energy aux is a good replacement for people who dun have pencilzooka aka grafite gun. now some non var mercs can usie it to kill lowe cause i used grafite gun cause it gave loads of dex. thye can also use it to potentially kill tuna if the missed grafite gun. that the good side of this update but i feel the new weps are ok but 8 lots of enhancements for most of the non var weps are good but who has enuf creds to fully enhance them. i rather those enhancements slots turn into fixed stats instead but oh well. really dissapointed that quest were not out and still there is no full credits robots. i do hope they make 1 soon as seen in the st pats discussion some people have suggested that there be a seasonal rare robot.

AQW Epic  Post #: 138
3/12/2011 14:46:51   
od

Thnx Titan and NW for such an awesome realease! Now I can use neutro blaster and specops pistol to make a deadly combo. Although it would be nice to see some high level primaries , I guess it will be in this upcoming week. Better restock on credits !( Spent 22k on neutro and specops)
Epic  Post #: 139
3/12/2011 15:56:41   
Shadow Serpent

I thought there were going to be armors?!!??! D8!!!!
Post #: 140
3/12/2011 20:30:23   
edwardvulture

If you look at the stat boosts they are no better than what is already available to nonvariums.
In most examples, they are even worse. The animations look great but thats it, the price is also ridiculous.

< Message edited by edwardvulture -- 3/12/2011 20:38:32 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 141
3/12/2011 20:32:30   
xXx83xXx

The level 32 aux helped me, but sadly it didn't help nonvariums. Oh well...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 142
3/12/2011 20:42:42   
Atomic garden

Level 32 aux is crazy... 37 dmg... more than the haloween cannons!
Post #: 143
3/12/2011 20:44:16   
xxmirxx

I dont like non varium weps. I think stats are weak but thats just me.
AQ Epic  Post #: 144
3/12/2011 20:47:58   
BlueKatz

yeah.... they are weak :i
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 145
3/12/2011 20:48:03   
od

I like the neutro cannon. I think it's a good realease, and the weps arnt meant 2 be as good as rares. Though it's kinda odd how the varium aux is as good as frost cannon
Epic  Post #: 146
3/12/2011 20:51:36   
edwardvulture

Right as of now. I am DONE with real battles.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 147
3/12/2011 20:53:23   
ropeman23

I only like the lv16 aux, no requirements make me happy.
Post #: 148
3/12/2011 21:35:07   
PlungerMistress

They're for low levels.
Stop being selfish and realise that they've been ignored since before Gamma.
Post #: 149
3/12/2011 21:37:50   
InTheSky

Yeah, the new non-varium weapons are trash.

We aren't low level forever.

< Message edited by InTheSky -- 3/12/2011 21:38:00 >
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 [6] 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Design Notes: 10March2011: What Is Your Quest? (1.1.4 is live)
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition