Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(df) a soulweavers story

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (df) a soulweavers story
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/11/2011 14:27:30   
tomex

prologue

once apon at time a man heard screaming in a forest and went to see what it was after looking a while he found a baby and diecided to take it to Zallaraneish the swift the headmaster of edelia the school of soulweaving.
well this is a large matter said the headmaster what do you suppose we do with him said the man Izaac stellini well we need to find someone to take care of this child soon said the headmaster he could be taught here and become a soulweaver i suppose Izaac replied hmmmmmmm why dont you look after him said the head ME! you want me to look after this child but... but what said the head as you said he will be taught here and become a soulweaver ok sir said Izaac what will you call him since he is your responsibility asked the head
I think il call him tomex.

as tomex grew up it was time for him to find a soulally: ok tomex dont stay in the spiritworld too long said Izaac I know I know I replied il be in and out before you know it i said now clear your mind said Izaac and with a flash I was in the spiritworld: wow this place is amazing oh right soulally im on it who's there said a blue figure coming towards me im...im tomex i replies a soulweaver seeking a soulallyhello im aegis good to meet you but I must be offok il see you later I said guess il have to find someone else and off i went to find someone else and bumped into a green stranger hello stranger my name is Naturex good to meet you hi im tomex a soulweaver a soulweaver looking for a soulally well im your man.. or soul
hmmmm ok you sound nice and somehow i was back in edelia with the headmaster Izaac and Naturex standing over me.
DF  Post #: 1
3/12/2011 11:13:14   
tomex

chapter 1 chaosweavers attack

it was lessons time and I wasnt paying attention as usual so I diecided to take a break: *raises hand* yes tomex? asked the teacher: can i go to the toilet I asked be quick then said the teacher. as I rushed off to the boys toilets and heard a loud crash outside I peeked out and saw a chaosweaver so I hid quickly and when it passed rushed off to see what was going on :there were chaosweavers everywhere I couldnt find anyone I checked outside and there were loads of chaosweavers I went out the fire exit to escape the thought:I cant leave my friends behind I've gotta help them a chaos weaver saw me and came to attack then Naturex appered and blew it away with realy strong nature blasts whew! thanks naturex tomex all the chaosweavers have taken the teachers and pupils captive we have to do something what can we do I replied we need to get help do you mean Tomix? so off we rushed to ravenloss to get Tomix...
TOMIX! TOMIX! edelia...chaosweavers...teachers...captive...help! I said panicking ok ok calm down so there are chaosweavers in edelia and they have the teachers and pupils captive he asked yes! I said we need your help quick. ok ok I will help lets go so we rushed back to edelia and all the chaosweavers were looking for any pupils left i will be right back said tomix runing in to the school and naturex going to help. well im gona help too I shouted rushing to them tomix was fighting chaosweavers whilst naturex helped i ran in fighting them too then some of the pupils escaped whilst the chaosweavers were busy and the pupils helped too. soon everyone was free and fighting the chaosweavers back soon they fled and we won!!! as everyone was cheering the headmaster got everyone quiet and we started to take the stuff back into school everyone cheered for tomix for helping fight the chaosweavers we all got the rest of the day off!!!

< Message edited by tomex -- 3/13/2011 6:22:35 >
DF  Post #: 2
3/13/2011 8:35:20   
tomex

chapter 2 Caleb

attention pupils said the teacher we have a new pupil today his name is Caleb would anyone like to show them around the school quickly I shot up my hand hmmmm tomex you would do anything to miss a class yep I replied ok then off you go so I showed caleb around the school like the tree in the playground the toilets the yard and everything else all the hiding places all the dens everything then we came back to the tree and leaned on a branch the ground shook around in front of us and a secret passage opened lets explore said caleb ok then I replied in we went it was dark so I shot a blast of energy through the tunnel and the torches on the sides of the tunnel lit up and we could see hmmmm theres probably treasure at the end said caleb maybe its guarded by a dragon I said cool! we both said at the same time as we traveled through we saw chaosweavers uh oh we better go back I said but caleb already went onhiding from the chaosweavers
o great I said to myself continuing on we slipped past the chaosweavers then we saw lots of scythes and soldiers there planning an attack I said we have to stop them we need our soulally's you called? said naturex poping up behind me look chaosweavers there gona attack the school again by the way who's your soulally caleb? that would be mesaid a red soulally hi my name is flamex so you need our help with these chaosweavers? we would be happy to help ok naturex go get the teachers then we'll get them block the entrance and go for lunch I said so off naturex went to get the teachers soon loads of teachers came down to help fight the chaosweavers soon after they blocked the entrance to the tunnel and we all went for lunch. the next day in asembly the headmaster said with all the stuff thats been happening we should have a trip so tomorow we will all be going to ravenloss and everyone cheered
DF  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (df) a soulweavers story
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition