Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Expressions in game that I dislike

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Expressions in game that I dislike
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/12/2011 7:15:24   
drinde

"No heal", "Plz let me win", "Don't kill me", "Press f5" all bug me.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 26
3/12/2011 7:19:52   
King FrostLich

I remember this when I was fighting a tank merc and I knew he had rage bunker next turn.

Merc: You fail *uses gun and does 19 damage to me*
Me: *does gun and deals 42 crit/kills merc*
Me: Fail
Merc[KO]: omg
Epic  Post #: 27
3/12/2011 12:31:39   
JariTheMighty

@Frost: That's what you dislike in game?

One thing that annoys me is when players say: "Let me win, I'm in arcade".
I just don't get it, what kind of excuse to win is that?
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 28
3/12/2011 12:54:30   
Matgon

"u hack"
"u hax"
"hax"
"hacker"
"haxor"

I would not dislike it if it was true... -_-

@Below: thats exactly what I'm referring too.

< Message edited by Matgon -- 3/12/2011 13:08:10 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
3/12/2011 12:58:06   
evil2k8

@Above

I also find that annoying when you block 2-3 times and your opponent accuses you of hacking by saying "Hacker" other than that, nothing bothers me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
3/12/2011 13:07:27   
LucediBuio

When you beat them easily when you have eg. high str., dex., support... and they say 'spammer' that SO annoys me. It's called a good build, dude. Get one.

Or when you're a higher level then them and they are like 'let me win this is so unfair' Let YOU win when those high exp./cash points boost you to competition level? I'd rather the easy win.

When you are obviously going to beat them and they try to soften you up by saying 'nice gun' or try to personalize the battle so your mind isn't on fighting.
Post #: 31
3/12/2011 13:30:12   
PivotalDisorder

hate when ur fighting and ur opponent goes thru every single emotion during the battle. its times like those id prefer if they expressed themselves in 2 letter acronyms.

"omg I beat a 31" from some level 27, after his level 32 partner single-handedly brought ur team to its knees before he dies. you DID NOT beat a 31 :) thankyou

No heal. then he calls you noob when you do. i always say "can you even speak english" and i think twice the person could [speak english]. i was reading a topic on an ED
fan forum [or facebook] and the guy was describing his autoplaying bot hed made and one of the features was, at the start of the fight it would make you say "no heal"

cracked me up.

"noob" ..... i doubt even 1% know what the term noob even means. [yes go google the definition if you are not sure] [wanted to type UR but someones mad in this topic]

< Message edited by Jehannum -- 3/12/2011 13:31:35 >
Post #: 32
3/12/2011 14:39:13   
Algorithm

I dislike when players don't say gg (Good Game) when it seriously was a decent battle.

Legion > Exile
Post #: 33
3/12/2011 18:23:28   
Zean Zapple

"wow" it's like a slap in the face... You beat someone and they say "wow". Sorry bud, I beat your awesomeness get over it.

~ZZ
Epic  Post #: 34
3/12/2011 20:03:34   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

quote:

Players that only say gg when they win but not when they lose. Seems like a bit of an insult to me.

This

Also get annoy when people say to not use a certain skill, like no heal. Makes it worse when they do it first. xD

EMP a mercenary, and they might start name calling. Not my fault they didn't bring any boosters.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
3/12/2011 20:33:14   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

^ EMP is always an instant conversation starter but it always end terribly. I can't count the number of times I've gotten angry smilies after throwing an EMP. :(
Not always in my case. Seen it a few times from BHs and maybe some tech mages, but alot of mercenaries complain when I used it. Can't count it either. ~Mecha

There's a competitive element to the game that needs to be understood. I'm not being mean when I heal, EMP, use a booster or any other tactic that some might consider "cheap". I'm just being competitive.

It's funny that people expect you to not use your skills. If I investing points in it, I did so for a reason.

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 3/12/2011 22:12:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
3/12/2011 20:57:51   
ropeman23

"No heal" is fine to me cause I just heal to annoy their faces, I laugh at it, "noob" makes me lol also, but I dislike the orders that people give me like "Multi" "Heal me" it's cause I know what to do.
Post #: 37
3/12/2011 21:39:31   
koolymon

@ gree: do people really call u kid?
if so they must not know what elite is
@ashari: i always say good game when i win (or lose) unless i dont have time 2 type it because of a supprise crit or something of that nature

< Message edited by koolymon -- 3/12/2011 21:45:32 >
Post #: 38
3/12/2011 21:44:50   
Etrigan

"Can I win plz" "Press F5" "Press Alt-F4 for free varium" "noob" "No heals" "GG" when i got blocked and crit'd every other turn... "bb" What the crap is with bb? I know it's "bye bye" but it's like a little girl saying bye bye to a dead fish being flushed down the toliet... and also, "owned" when he beat me by hitting the exact number of hp i had left on a crit rage and he had 2 hp. News flash it's not an own unless it's about a 3 hit ko....also - "hahahahahahaha" - just plain spam there...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
3/13/2011 0:32:17   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

"Make me staff!" "How can I be staff?" "Are you new mod?"
Post #: 40
3/13/2011 0:48:41   
skr33ch

1. When they say "gg or gf" after they get 1 or more luck based factor. I rarely say it unless the battle is worth of it.
2. Cya or bb, Where did EpicDuel's manners go?
3. When they try to correct my build ie "why do you have max cheap shot"
4. Noob, used way to often and usually in the wrong context. A noob doesn't understand the game, and not someone who sucks.
5. The general bad manners circulating through the Gamma players.

[Skr33ch]
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
3/13/2011 0:52:28   
BlueKatz

quote:

"Are you new mod?"

lol

also I really hate now people say "you fail" especially most of them are Mer at mid level (25)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 42
3/13/2011 3:27:08   
ReV3nGe

gg
i really hate that one,i dont know why
i love random conversations so sometomes i say "I Love Donuts"

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
5/2/2011 17:21:04   
demonred1

When someone calls you hacker when u survive by 1hp or u deflect or block.
Post #: 44
5/2/2011 18:01:30   
PD

"no heal"

I'm sure that one is a commonly hated phrase.
Post #: 45
5/2/2011 18:06:00   
xxmirxx

F4F thats what we hate but ask others
AQ Epic  Post #: 46
5/2/2011 18:27:28   
Atomic garden

"Noob" especially when they are like 5 levels behind me and it takes me more than two turns to kill them
Post #: 47
5/2/2011 18:31:54   
One Winged Angel1357

"Pls let me win" Im sorry beggers if a fight to the death die first

any form of spam becuase its annoying and there is no ignore chat in battle
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 48
5/2/2011 18:37:13   
xxmirxx

I wish we had that.
AQ Epic  Post #: 49
5/2/2011 19:40:15   
Agiluz

These is one of the expressions i hate when i do 2 vs 2 (btw hes my partner in battle)

Random player: OMG it's rouge ninja from youtube! ( i hate how they most of them say "rouge" not rogue -.-)

Me: Hello there

Random Player: Do you know illuminator?

Me: yes

Random Player: is he online?

Me: no

Random Player: Can you tell him if i could join to your faction please?

Me: sorry it's full

Random Player: Can i add you please?

Me: sorry it's full also

Random Player:************!!!!!! ( got angry at me and cussed me out and exited out the game)

and that's what happened THE END

Rogue Ninja
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Expressions in game that I dislike
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition