Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Expressions in game that I dislike

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Expressions in game that I dislike
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/4/2011 0:50:36   
jegaggin

i hate when ppl say noob when they get a lucky break or when they say U SUCK!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
5/4/2011 6:09:51   
Matgon

"Type chat here..." is getting on my nerves now...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 77
5/4/2011 7:08:37   
LambO

People who talk in that leet speak crap & say words like 'Teh'

Also people who constantly say over 9,000 & fire lazor thing, it's just stupid.

Edit: I remember also when lower level people used to say 'Wow you're so cool & strong' etc. Trying to be nice then after that they say 'can I win please' you say no, they start to flame you. xD It's funny but annoying sometimes.

< Message edited by LambO -- 5/4/2011 7:12:01 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 78
5/8/2011 17:14:26   
demonred1

Another thing is when noobs say no heal so they have higher chance of winning.
Post #: 79
5/8/2011 18:46:13   
coolemilio

what i hate about epicduel... ok here it is..i always plaay in arcade pod and never get prize.. i always win and how cann i get prize? help me
Post #: 80
5/8/2011 19:19:57   
king julian

BB: its just the knock off of gg.
no healing: SOO annoying then they call me a noob and stupid
noob: no im not cause i just beat u
luck:well some times it is luck but not all the time. even when i dont get crits or deflects or blocks
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
5/19/2011 21:01:22   
Jean Boy

I really hate when the people say ''gg or gf '' when they beat me by luck

< Message edited by Jean Boy -- 5/19/2011 21:13:49 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 82
5/19/2011 21:19:33   
IsaiahtheMage

Oh I hate "No Heal" so much. I also hate when people say "GF(Good Fight)" or "GG(Good Game)" too, espically when they say "GG Noob" when they know they won out of luck.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 6/10/2011 22:07:07 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 83
5/20/2011 1:04:13   
ajs777

bb" is almost mocking
gf" sounds wrong...
no heal i hate"
can i has win" is annoying
lucky founder" annoyoing
sayin plz after i decline a faction invite... very annoying...
i enjoy being called noob though, especially by noobs

Chuck Norris doesn't believe in lag.

If pro is the opposite of con, is congress the opposite of progress?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
5/20/2011 13:02:33   
The UnleaShedWolfZ

Lucky*

< Message edited by The UnleaShedWolfZ -- 5/20/2011 13:03:17 >
Epic  Post #: 85
6/10/2011 15:35:05   
Soldier 1124

I hate that 9 out of 10 times when i fight as a Juggernaut, the people say either "Aw no, we lose", "Can we haz win", or "No heal, ok"
For the first thing, they wouldnt lose of they used their build to its potential, and didnt waste their energy on pointless attacks, like double strike (it does 3 damage against my defenses). The second thing is just annoying, like i will ruin my record so that they dont have to lose once in a 3 minute period. The third thing is annoying because they will heal, and it is really hard to win a juggernaut without healing at least once.
Epic  Post #: 86
6/10/2011 15:59:46   
LANDIS
BATORO! Huge in Gothpan

I find many people use "gg" because it's expedient and I don't take offense to it. Though, as others have mentioned, it can be annoying after a series of lucky turns by your opponent that allow them to snag an all but sure victory from you.

If I have a duel with someone that I feel was particularly exceptional I'll often say "Epic Battle!" or "Well Fought!". It seems a bit more genuine.

I pretty much dislike any boastful, snide or rude comments, particularly laughing or taunting a player when they miss or are deflected. Seems pretty unfriendly and unnecessary...
DF Epic  Post #: 87
6/10/2011 19:42:39   
Etrigan

I like getting called "noob", because that's always the last word they say before I smash them into a pulp. "Lucky Founder" gets on my nerves a LOT, "Dude where'd you get that mace" is just RIDICULOUS, a Beta Mace is rare, you can't get it and then they say "how much was it I can buy it with (insert low amount of credits here) credits I can buy anything"

"bb" is pratically mockery,

"gg" is annoying when you get owned by 3 crits and blocked 4 times.

"u", "ur", "lol", "rofl", all those, are annoying because they are too lazy to actually say the all-out word, but they say that it's faster, even though I physically cannot type a full sentence using "u" without stopping for a couple seconds to type it, because if I try to type it in a full sentence without stopping I just end up typing "you" instead.

"u fail" is just absolutely annoying, because I'm a level 29. Getting owned by a cap level guy with over 75 strength and Frostbite isn't really much counterable at the 29th level.

"no healing" is annoying. You can't stop me from using a skill that I have the right to use by Epicduel rights.
(if you heal)"wow noob u fail" Seriously? You call me a noob when I just owned you?

"lucky you have founder" Not really lucky as much as being able to pay attention to the other games to see "Epicduel has joined with AE" or what the message was. I'm not a hardcore AE lover like you, though AE is pretty awesome, I don't spend every last ounce of my life into it.

"Can I win plzz" Absolutely pathetic. Yes, I'll give in sometimes to people 3-5 levels under me, but otherwise, annoying. Especially when someone 2-3 levels over me say it...

Oh, and "where'd you get that/a helmet" Helmets are a part of armor. Mine just happens to be a dragon's head.

< Message edited by ClashOfTheTitans57 -- 6/10/2011 19:44:56 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
6/10/2011 19:56:33   
Zean Zapple

noob... All I have to say.

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 89
6/10/2011 20:40:09   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

Pretty much this, although not so much with "buh-bye":
quote:

I don't like "bb" or "buh-bye" because it's usually followed by "noob".

"bb" is usually the one I hate the most since I find it disrespectful or insulting, although it's not always meant that way. I also dislike "no heal" and "noob", although not as much as "bb", unless it's spammed. I don't really mind gg or gf but I don't usually say either unless I thought it was a good fight. If someone tries to start a friendly conversation, I usually follow but otherwise I stay silent.
AQW Epic  Post #: 90
6/10/2011 21:37:58   
Deimos...

I really don't like bb either unless they say "bb that was a good fight" I find bb as mocking me. I don't know why I just think so.
Epic  Post #: 91
6/10/2011 22:04:40   
veneeria

Weird as it may sound.. i am pretty much ok with everything.. Only makes the battle way more fun for me... when both of us can't stop insulting...

Example:

player: NO HEAL !!
me: OMGZ0RDZ THEN U MUST NOT ATTACK!!!?1!?!!!11oneone
(he attacks)
( I heal)
player: OMG U HEALEDDD!! NOOB!
me: WELL NUB.. IT IS CUZ YOU BROKE THE CONTRACT ... IT IS HERE BLACK AND WHITE... ME NO HEAL.. AND U NO ATTACK... 'Kay?!?

Anyway, if there are so many who share the impossibility to ignore with their eyes.. then why not add an ignore char button ?

< Message edited by veneeria -- 6/10/2011 22:05:05 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
6/11/2011 1:07:07   
midnight assassin

I really hate racist in this game and trash talkers because they're irritating me. For me its fine if some said bb as long as he/she do not add the word noob, weakling or other insulting words against me. About the gg I hate someone say gg if he crit and block a lot during the fight. About the no heal yeah if you're about to win without healing they'll heal but anyway why would I listen to them?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
6/11/2011 1:29:50   
Raizuken

I hated people that say BB cause i always thought it meant Bad Battle. That really annoyed me when i was fighting a guy with pure luck zero skill and total misguidance of me using the skills.
Now it doesn't annoy me that much but People who don't notice theyre going to die and Say "GG NOOB" or "HAHA NOOB YOU ONLY HAVE A SWORD AS A WEAPON" The second one is pretty true but they still don't give respect to a guy who just sold all his weapons.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
6/11/2011 2:34:36   
steel reaper

luck,lucky,hacker,varium noob,f4f,stuff like "plz let me win" "arcade battle" , type chat here..., use massacre,use cheapshot,use aux -.-
Post #: 95
6/11/2011 9:06:01   
classifiedname

i hate when ppl called me a "noob" or said "bb noob" when they get lucky and crit or block at last second :/
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
6/11/2011 16:41:43   
Corsain

i just wish we could turn off chat completely without having to ignore
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
6/11/2011 21:09:31   
LANDIS
BATORO! Huge in Gothpan

I deleted some posts in this thread that were unfriendly and bordering on trolling. If poeple wish the thread to remain open I suggest everyone stay on topic and not be disrespectful to one another.

Also to make this thread more of a discussion, rather than just listing phrases you dislike, explain why you dislike them. Respectfully comment on others phrases of dislike as well if you wish, thanks!

< Message edited by LANDIS -- 6/11/2011 21:13:43 >

DF Epic  Post #: 98
6/12/2011 0:04:04   
earth breather

"Plz"(let me win), Let me Win, hacker!,Noob!,shutup No heal No heals no heal plz.

< Message edited by earth breather -- 6/12/2011 0:06:09 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
6/12/2011 0:12:00   
fhiz

I can't stand "no heal" after a lucky critical. If they say it at the beginning i usually don't heal and still win.

"Type chat here ..." is soooo annoying, then I say "i'll type my chat where i want"

"bb" sounds like you suck and are not even worth me typing "bye bye"

"noob" is just down right offensive. especially when i win

"lucky block" has to be my least favorite of all. I mean what do you expect when I have a 60 dex advantage and max shadow arts?

any acronyms for profanity just don't belong here.

"gf" is and always will be "girl friend"

"ROFL" some people say this in real life and use it as a verb "rofling" i don't know about you but i don't usually "rofl" *raw ful* *raw ful ing*

anything that won't go through the chat filter, don't use numbers and symbols to make it go through.

Thats about it. Anything else, i can pretty much handle.
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Expressions in game that I dislike
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition