Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Your ED Character's Legacy

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Your ED Character's Legacy
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/13/2011 22:00:40   
Avast Volcano

Each of us heroes has our own lagacy, our own stories to tell. Each of different origin, of an unique beginning. What is your character's story? Discuss.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 1
3/14/2011 6:09:42   
Egoraptor

3/13/2011 22:00:40 time created and no replies lols *cough* *cough*

On topic:
The story of my character was when I created it thats all blah blah blah but really no other replies?
Post #: 2
3/14/2011 6:41:44   
LamentationsXV

LOL wow this is sad Anyway, I started June 2010 when I saw my classmate playing the crappy game. Thats what I said in my mind. Then it looked fun. He was just lvl 4 and I said wow that is nice. LOL
So I tried it. At first I only knew how to battle npcs like city guard and junker. I manage to pass my classmates level. I was level 6 by the end of the night. I was so excited that to tell when I see him the next day. From then on I played hard. Learned a lot. Quit my char decided to make a Merc. My classmate quit, I played on and played harder. Up until now.

Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Your ED Character's Legacy
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition