Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Updating the L.B!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Updating the L.B!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/16/2011 20:27:38   
InceptionAE

@Evric

He didn't specifically mean "You".
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
3/17/2011 0:48:30   
aqwshadowking14

I'm okay with this. I don't know why others say that this isn't going to be fair since alphas get an advantage. Even if they get an advantage, it's just a board with names and numbers on it, you won't get anything "special" for it.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
3/17/2011 15:11:07   
Giras Wolfe

@DungeonHunter

Yeah, cause the last thing we want on a forum is a "dang" discussion!

Oh wait...that's the WHOLE POINT.

Even if the poster asks yes or no its still a great idea to TALK about his proposal.

Another leaderboard for elitist overachieving alpha tester founder players? Why do I get the feeling that even if this was implemented they'd still be whining about not being treated like royalty, even though they are? Actually I don't care, except the devs probably have more important stuff do do.

So, sure eventually, why not? But its not a high priority.

< Message edited by Giras Wolfe -- 3/17/2011 15:13:24 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
3/17/2011 16:42:50   
Santa ClawZz

How do you know it's not high priority? Do you know the devs' schedule? OMG! Tell me!

On the other hand, elitist alpha testers? Last time I saw, 2 non founders are on top of the rarity leaderboard. That makes me think it's not about us, founders. And there are also non founders who are obsessed with achievements, one of them is the OP.

Lastly, you said treated like royalty? I think the people who whine actually want what they were promised. To me it's too much, but they were actually promised a lot.

< Message edited by Santa ClawZz -- 3/17/2011 16:44:36 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Updating the L.B!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition