Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

How about a thank you ...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> How about a thank you ...
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/14/2011 17:28:00   
dracule1984

You know when i come to think of it, i really think ED is in another league if you compare with ANY game in AE. Now when you see ED.. it's different.. it's rich, indulging and most of all you meet people from different backgrounds, culture and countries ! Than every character has its own background, there own story to tell.. there must be thousands of weapons, all of them different in their own way.. The list goes on and on.. in a box i would say updating a game of THIS MAGNITUDE must be HARD compare to other games.. Nightwraith and Titan i feel like cursing them when some low level guy blocks, or hits me with a crit.or just deflects for no other reason, but then again when i think of these guys putting so much effort and almost all of their time in this game so that we can have our 2 hours of fun, while these guys sacrifice their family/friend time.. i guess they deserve all our support and appreciation we can give them.. All we do is complain complain.. but if we just take a minute to think what these guy go through everyday and what kind of pressure they have on them.. i think we will be doing more than just complaining.. So Guys i don't know where this thread belongs.. but i will say.. how about we give a shout out to these guys who are working hard and devoting there time and life, So that we can have fun and enjoy this game.. !!

Let me be the first to say.. Titan, Nightwraith, Charfade and all those people who work day and night to make this game as beautiful, rich and fun that it is Thank you...!! my respect and thumbs up!!
Post #: 1
3/14/2011 17:45:13   
Snaipera

Yeah , all this is good . However , the game owns part of its success to our payment of 20$ for every fully enhanced varium weapon . So , the thing they build for us better be good , heck ,that's a lot of money

Thanks guys , keep up the hard work . Here's a quote from a favorite song :

"It is now my duty to completely drain you.." I guess you already figured out which one it is , no
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/14/2011 17:47:55   
Fay Beeee

About time we had a nice thread.
I agree with you and always have.
I know it is a job and they get paid (after a fashion) BUT
I also appreciate ALL THEY DO IN THIS GAME.
Thanks GUYs (and girls)

Epic  Post #: 3
3/14/2011 17:58:05   
Larcell

I too must give a shout of thankfulness:

Thank you Titan and Nightwraith for making such a great game! You guys are awesome!!!! Looking forward to future updates!!

Epic  Post #: 4
3/14/2011 18:20:41   
Santa ClawZz

Thanks Titan and NW for making this game, working so hard and yet being so awesome!
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/14/2011 18:29:28   
Tiago X

^ Just like Narcissus .-.
And yeah, that is what I have been trying to say :d
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
3/14/2011 19:20:49   
helloguy

I gotta go with what snaipera said
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
3/14/2011 19:26:50   
truc

Yes, all the admins work hard in this game and they deserve a big THANK YOU because they try their best, so thank you admins.
Epic  Post #: 8
3/14/2011 20:11:03   
xxmirxx

Thank you for help me out titan really makes feel good about this game good job. Staff great job
AQ Epic  Post #: 9
3/14/2011 20:18:06   
Pebbles1

Absolutly great job guys. The game is great.
Epic  Post #: 10
3/14/2011 20:38:09   
highnoonnoob

Im glad to see a thread donated just to thanking the ED team (been waiting a long time for someone other than myself to post one)

Everyone who plays epicduel should be saying thank you right now to the team instead of complaining
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
3/14/2011 20:59:48   
helloguy

But complaining is Funner :D
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
3/14/2011 21:05:51   
xxmirxx

I don't think complaining is fun after hard days at work. I think its annoy when you hear people say staff are scammers and don't care about us. I think this post is good post is to say thanks to all your work you did for us and never give up in game
AQ Epic  Post #: 13
3/14/2011 21:17:54   
helloguy

Your one of the people that complains the most -.-"
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 14
3/14/2011 21:38:51   
xxmirxx

above no i am but you should be one talking when i here you complain most in game.
AQ Epic  Post #: 15
3/14/2011 21:45:23   
truc

@both above: Stop flaming before this topic get's locked, I want this post to get far.
Epic  Post #: 16
3/14/2011 21:57:31   
Shadronica

Yes I wish to thank our admin too. It must be disheartening at times hearing downright rude remarks. Complaints have their place though as it helps the dev's to know what we like or want.
Its nice to know that Nightwraith does come and read and for that I am grateful too.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 17
3/14/2011 22:13:41   
batisat669

I would also like to say thank you to titan,nightwraight,charfade and so on for making a great game this is like the only online game that I found to be fun besides FPS games I like it better then most popular online games like WOW(world of Warcraft) I find WOW to be boring in my opinion. I hope that epic duel well get even better then it is now
Post #: 18
3/14/2011 22:16:58   
ropeman23

Thank you Titan and Nightwraith and Big Tuna.
Post #: 19
3/14/2011 22:28:41   
OhMyGoshness

Thank You TITAN, NIGHTWRAITH, BIG TUNA and CHARFADE..
Epic  Post #: 20
3/14/2011 23:33:02   
B9000

Thanks a bunch Titan, Nightwraith and Charfade!

I suspect most of the criticisms we have lobbed your way are due to the high expectations many of us have when we consider the talents of the dev team :P.

Thanks again!

Epic  Post #: 21
3/14/2011 23:44:44   
Angels Holocaust

Greatful for what! Everything that I have in this game I paid for and earned on my own, nothing was given away for free. Having Titan and Nightwraith do their jobs is a right not a privilege.
Post #: 22
3/14/2011 23:54:24   
Zeoth

@angel wow angels if u feel like this why ever spend ur money in the first place?
on topic i would like to thank them we may complain but it does take a lot of work in the end
Post #: 23
3/14/2011 23:55:11   
edwardvulture

Previlege for f2ps.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 24
3/15/2011 0:00:12   
Shadow Jester

@Angels Holocaust
I argee
Pay to live and survive is not fair
This game is getting worse ,but i seek something in it before it gets dead
I seek kindness
Even i get yelled for being on my old acc,having a bad record,being werild
Amost everybody in the game is a complainer
I hope the immature little kids stop playing this game
I wish agilty was removed that IS THE CAUSE FOR UN BALANCED
...I thank you devs ,but learn to read posts and GET US WHAT WE WANT and not throw random crap in updates
Do what u promised
u (devs) promised all of us New modes tournaments and Equal Rights to Non varium and varium

< Message edited by Zachary99 -- 3/15/2011 20:33:22 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> How about a thank you ...
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition