Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=WF= Newsletter March 15, 2011

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= Newsletter March 15, 2011
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/25/2011 13:10:26   
ArchMagus Orodalf

CORRECTION TO MAR 17 NEWSLETTER:

The March WarpForce Update will be released NEXT week, rather than this week. Sorry for the mistake!

quote:

=WARPFORCE=

FRIDAY, MARCH 18th RELEASE:

Mission:

--The new world of Novus becomes a battlefield as Rubia, the strange clone of Dark Madder, decides to boot the Network from her planet. Meanwhile, the Devourer closes in on the Engine of Creation as it is being transported to the Cryptic Veil. Trouble is not just on the horizon-- It's here!! (Celestra on the Bridge)

New mission items:

--Heat Lightning gun!
--Drill gauntlet!

PLUS: The WarpGuardian Level Cap will be raised! WarpGuardians will be able to level to 96. Become a WarpGuardian to level beyond 75 and unlock higher level missions and content!

WARPFORCE is open for everyone to play! WF is the official sci-fi expansion of AQ.http://www.battleon.com/warpforce

Right now there is a special WarpGuardian offer for all upgraded players of AE games!If you are already a Guardian in AQ, a Star Captain in MechQuest, a DragonLord in DragonFable, or a Member in AQWorlds, you can get a huge $10 discount on the WarpGuardian upgrade in WarpForce!!

BECOME A WARPGUARDIAN IN =WARPFORCE=
Unlock all WarpGuardian features and support WF!http://www.battleon.com/warpforce/guardian/

Z-TOKEN ITEMS!
Z-Tokens are a special currency you can get that allows you to buy elite Z-items inside AdventureQuest and WarpForce! Z-items are far more powerful than regular items at the same level and help you defeat tougher monsters.Http://www.BattleOn.com/aq-tokens.asp

REFER-A-FRIEND! Go to Manage Account and select the Invite-A-Friend option to get a special link to give to friends. For every friend that signs up using that link, your character will get a bonus of 5% of the XP and gold your friends earn in-game. Plus, for every friend that upgrades to Guardian or X-Guardian status, you'll get 250 free Z-Tokens.

Tagged! ~AVA

I don't see anything wrong with The'Galin "closing in on the Engine of Creation."

< Message edited by moneybags -- 3/25/2011 13:10:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/15/2011 20:59:18   
KERED

Sounds great,
I wonder if the 'battlefield' bit means war? Maybe not.

Looking forward to becoming level 96 as well as continuing the storyline.
AQ  Post #: 2
3/16/2011 0:21:15   
Naj

Time to start checking each night just in case the cap is raised early,,, looks like 5½ days of heavy farming to max out the xp this time....

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=63242043
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 3
3/16/2011 0:54:56   
Robo0000100

Drill gauntlet sounds good, I hope that gauntlet will be darkness
AQ AQW  Post #: 4
3/16/2011 3:18:19   
slace9932

well well i guess i might have to pull a few all nighters to boost up to 96. im working on the story right now. you know i wish it wasnt so hard to lvel up it takes me forever. i do get a level a day though.
AQ DF  Post #: 5
3/16/2011 9:30:11   
nosey123
Friendly!

The devourer? That was fast. :p

Hope we find out who or what rubia is soon.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
3/17/2011 12:41:45   
Galanoth
The Legendary Daragonslayer

CORRECTION TO MAR 17 NEWSLETTER:

The March WarpForce Update will be released NEXT week, rather than this week.
Post #: 7
3/20/2011 11:59:44   
SIGMUND

I came back to do the new Quests and now they are delayed???

Good because I have 8 new armours to play with in AQ.

See you next week then.
AQ  Post #: 8
3/24/2011 17:14:34   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I sense an Earth Gauntlet :D

And also Heat Lightning Gun could possibly be a dual element one? That'd be good for my secondary.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
3/24/2011 17:47:55   
Technomancer
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

I came back to do the new Quests and now they are delayed???
Good because I have 8 new armours to play with in AQ.
See you next week then.

Hah. Same here. I almost forgot to come back. ;D

It's great to see the Rubia storyline unfolding so quickly. WF storyline, so far, has been rather enjoyable. The rewards seem nice as well. I'm hoping for an Earth Gauntlet, but if it's modeled after the Drillbot enemies, it might be Light. For the weapon, I'm guessing it's a pure Energy weapon (perhaps a reference to 'dry lightning'?). I was kinda hoping for a Light weapon (Melee and Ranged), since Energy is covered pretty nice already.

WarpTracker are at the cap for the moment, it seems. At level 75, you'll be missing a lot of storyline quests so I guess it's mainly a reason to upgrade. I wonder if they'll eventually catch up a bit, or keep lagging behind a few levels.

AQ DF  Post #: 10
3/25/2011 13:01:26   
Naj

IS LIVE,,, but you all prolly already knew that.....
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 11
3/25/2011 13:04:48   
  Digital X

This early? Oh cool! Still got 5 levels to go, and some new equipment to buy :D

It's not live for me.. still showing the old homepage and level 94 as the cap.

< Message edited by Digital X -- 3/25/2011 13:30:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
3/25/2011 13:55:06   
KERED

The exp. bar is live, so the people at the level cap can gain more exp,

but the release isn't live yet, unless i'm mistaken!
AQ  Post #: 13
3/25/2011 14:02:10   
Technomancer
Legendary AK!!!

The level cap has already been raised indeed. Traditionally, they always seem to raise the cap a few hours or so before the actual release (which is not out yet, as far as I'm aware). And since I've already capped now, I'll likely wait until tomorrow before playing through the release (or give in and play it anyway). :P

< Message edited by Technomancer -- 3/25/2011 14:03:40 >
AQ DF  Post #: 14
3/25/2011 16:35:47   
KERED

Played thru the new quest, brilliant

want to continue the story straight away!!

(also, update from homepage: warp tracker cap maxed out at level 75.)
AQ  Post #: 15
3/27/2011 15:32:04   
Technomancer
Legendary AK!!!

Finished the release and it was great as usual. :D
I really can't wait for the conclusion to this saga. Makes you wonder what they'll think of next to try and top this ... . (Though that's way further down the road) :P

spoiler:

The Gauntlet is, against all expectations, Wind (though it does have Earth as its secondary element).

Nanogauntlet gives you -22 to Wind (and -11 to Ice and Light) with 10/7/7 Combat Defenses.
Drill Gauntlet gives you -23 to Wind (and 13 to Earth) with 10/6/6 Combat Defenses.

Unless the Gauntlet Blast turns out to be much more powerful, I don't think it's needed to shelf out the 72.000 Gold needed to buy this.

You also get to fight Rubia, and she gives you a whopping 12.000 XP for beating her! (The level 95 version, at least).

< Message edited by Technomancer -- 3/27/2011 16:43:44 >
AQ DF  Post #: 16
3/28/2011 17:58:20   
element resistance
Helpful!

Okay I have to be honest. What is with the Energy weapons lately. Seriously this is getting old here. At least I like the Wind gauntlet. Well, I was half right about Energy set, but turns out Wind was the Gauntlet and not Energy which is sad. Yes I really like this quest as well. Same with the monster name uh...... oh that's right, Skitter and it gives 12,400 exp. as well.

Yes! Now I am set with tons of level 95 stuff with me and as soon as I get to level 96. 2 new stuff for Skill/Tech and Misc. will be mine to possess. I think we need more Battlesuit for Water & Wind and Gauntlets for Darkness and probably Energy for a fair reason. As for the weapons? I think we might need more for Water for Melee type and Wind for Melee type as well.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
3/30/2011 1:13:48   
Naj

Finally got lvl 96, the Haven Quest didn't change any,,, yet.

Getting my Shearhide lvl 96 upgrade and calling it a day..... (Humm, those things are expensive, 167,000 gold! Think I can afford it, tho...)

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=63242043

@SIGMUND below,,, my MQ account is the personification of 'an insane amount of gold'....

< Message edited by Naj -- 3/30/2011 17:57:38 >
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 18
3/30/2011 7:19:49   
SIGMUND

That is an insane amount of gold you have Naj. Don't you get bored farming for it?

I Hit my exp cap but I won't be level 96 for a couple of days.
The level 95 Space Rogue is very disappointing. Maybe it needs a power boost ??? Or a couple of new skills ???

AQ  Post #: 19
3/30/2011 12:50:07   
KERED

I found the level 95 Space Rogue very disappointing too.

Looking forward to getting the Shearhide misc/armour.
AQ  Post #: 20
3/30/2011 13:08:01   
Mortarion

could someone post the new quest

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
3/30/2011 13:09:17   
  Digital X

It's in the first post, Delex.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
3/30/2011 13:13:22   
Mortarion

I meant in the pedia
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
3/30/2011 17:20:36   
Technomancer
Legendary AK!!!

The release has indeed been out for a while. I'll start working on that tomorrow (it it hasn't already been done by then, of course).

Edit: And done!

When I first played through the quest, I immediatly passed the roll. Getting the RNG to work with me now took a bit longer. Though now that I actually know what the 'fail' route is, I can't help but feel that it is the best option ... . It has no penalty for failing- just having a bit of dialogue before you get to the surface. If you pass the roll, however, you have to fight a Drillbot (which can be quite annoying). Kinda weird, that.

< Message edited by Technomancer -- 3/31/2011 12:05:57 >
AQ DF  Post #: 24
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> =WF= Newsletter March 15, 2011
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition