Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) Tales of the First Togmancer discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (DF) Tales of the First Togmancer discussion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/17/2011 11:08:58   
kowlickkid

This is the place where you can discuss about the first episode of tales of the first togmancer(yes, there is a second coming, and maybe even a third).You can read my story here

< Message edited by kowlickkid -- 3/20/2011 8:11:41 >

><((((º>.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º> To do this, you'd need to be a complete genius
or a total fool. Lucky for us, he's both. ~Rocketman~ Read this please!
DF  Post #: 1
4/21/2011 0:24:56   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

quote:

Copper was too busy planning a strategy with his pet to listen to Mr. Mystery. He tested the memtal of the Pac-Muncher.

metal
quote:

2 years ago, he was going to Oaklore to help Sir Ano(He never did get the name pun) when Rolith

Should be a space where it is underlined
quote:

Now, Copper knew everything about togs, from how to moroph into them to how to speak togese.

morph
quote:

The locker, nada.

Locker
quote:

By the time it got into all the uses you could get out of the elemental orb of energy, the strange togs weree long gone, out for the count, brainfrozen.

were
quote:

This time I'm not going to get something in my face!- He then heldd up his longtog, which automatically swallowed Djilbo's head

held
quote:

Copper took advantage of the situation by punching Str'gon in every part, every part, I stress tosay, of his body with a musculous dravir arm.

to say
quote:

-So, what are you going to donow, except for be the most powerful Togvirmancer around?

do now
quote:

One hour later, Artix was chopping undead with glee, completely forgettinghis lossagainst Copper.

forgetting his, and loss against
quote:

So saying,he mailed it to Warlic's crystal ball and continued on his round.

space between the comma and the letter "h"
quote:

Then he went over to Oaklore to visit rolith and show him about his new powers.

Rolith

To make it a little more obvious to tell where one chapter ends and another begins, I would recommend bolding each chapter title, using a slightly bigger font, and/or starting a new post for each chapter :)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
4/21/2011 3:58:42   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

Very nice story.

Now, I am the clanleader of the Dravir Underground Movement, shouldn't you know. I spend most of the time in Guardian Fortuna's tent trying to improve the relationships between the Dravir and humans. The D.U.M. is Dravir in origin, I merely lead the humans who aid the Dravir in their battle against Gorgok's and now the Entropy Dragon's oppression. Another function of the name is that nobody would take us for a serious threat, thankfully Sepulchure's ego is as big as he is powerful.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (DF) Tales of the First Togmancer discussion
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition