Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Helping with credit shortage after second purchase of varium

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Helping with credit shortage after second purchase of varium
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/17/2011 16:19:46   
Liger Dragon Zero

Upon buying more varium I have noticed that I do not get a second gamma bike/ gamma bot in my inventory everytime I. I have noticed that is more cost effective to sell your bike or bot before you get the varium, that way you get some extra creds.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/17/2011 16:26:08   
Snaipera

Well duuuuuh
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/17/2011 16:40:10   
Fay Beeee

It was stated somewhere that you cannot receive two of the same item from an offer. So it does pay to check the offer and your inventory before you buy. :)
Epic  Post #: 3
3/17/2011 17:23:56   
Bu Kek Siansu

You can't receive two of the same item from an offer.

If you wish to get the opportunity to have some extra credits, you have to sell the item(s) from the first offer before you buy the second offer, so on.

That will say, you have to sell the Gamma Bot and Gamma Bike from the first offer, you will then receive the new Gamma Bot and Gamma Bike from the second offer, so on.

Since there is nothing more to discuss, and I don't see here the reason to leave this thread open, I'm locking this thread.

< Message edited by AVA -- 3/17/2011 21:11:01 >
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Helping with credit shortage after second purchase of varium
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition