Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= Gamma Evolution 1.1.4a - March 17, 2011

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= Gamma Evolution 1.1.4a - March 17, 2011
Page 1 of 41234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/17/2011 23:02:06   
Bu Kek Siansu

quote:

Did you bring your green hat?
Happy St. Patrick's Day, EpicDuelists! Did you bring your green hat? To celebrate, we've got a piping hot batch
of new content for you, including new holiday rares, new Faction flags, and our very first EpicDuel quest!

New Holiday Rares!
Out with the old, in with the new. The Heartbreaker rares are going into storage for another year and for the first time in EpicDuel's history,
we are introducing a whole batch of high level St. Patrick's Day rares to vanquish your foes and impress your friends.

Let's not forget about the centerpiece of the new rare set: the Celtic Cleaver. This weapon will replace Azrael's Bane as our
new promo weapon, which will come free with the 10,000 varium package, in addition to being sold by Zedmyr in-game.
This soon-to-be legendary sword will offer a +7% bonus chance to connect on regular strikes. For clarification, this means that you will be
more likely to hit your opponents, and, conversely, they will be less likely to block you. It does not effect your personal block rate.

For anyone interested in how this awesome weapon was made, I created a time-lapse Toutube video of it's creation.
I hope I made a better music choice this time. :p

Quests:
After much sweat and feverish coding, quests are now a part of EpicDuel. Of course, we want to make sure it doesn't break first!
That's why we are offering an achievement for completing this proto-quest and helping us test the engine: Mission Possible.
This should be a gimme if you're lucky enough to talk to Oz while the quest is offered.
Hopefully, it's only the start of bigger and better things for the quest engine!

Ongoing Engine Progress:
Titan is still gradually shifting the Engine over to 2.0 standards. Again, it's a tedious, exhaustive process that goes largely unnoticed
until it's finished. We don't want to do it all at once and risk not knowing what we broke, so it will continue in phases as planned
and should be finished sometime next month. As usual, report any bugs in the EpicDuel forums.

We are also experimenting with a new graphical change that could allow EpicDuel to perform much faster on slower computers
and mobile devices. If it works, we could significantly reduce animation lag (which is based on your computer's CPU,
not to be confused with server lag, which is based on connection speed and stability).

Tags: Nightwraith

Point of Clarification: As noted above connect reduces the chance for your strike to be blocked.
However it does not ignore the minimum block rate of 4%. ~Dax

< Message edited by AVA -- 3/24/2011 21:22:11 >
Post #: 1
3/17/2011 22:57:08   
Angels Holocaust

Sword actually looks usable.
Post #: 2
3/17/2011 22:57:55   
truc

Niiiiiccceeee...
Epic  Post #: 3
3/17/2011 23:02:13   
od

Epic!
Epic  Post #: 4
3/17/2011 23:03:24   
sky222

D=
Nonvarium mercs got nothing....guess its fair as weve been the OPed class for a while

I may not be able to convince you of the truth, but that doesn't make it any less of a fact than it is now.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/17/2011 23:05:56   
Shadow Jester

Finally a good update that angels didn't say something bad about :DDD
I like the Mauls so much im getting varium and changing back to moose-e :DDDDDD
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
3/17/2011 23:12:57   
eragonshadeslayer67

Some great weapons, but the sword is another promo (sigh, so much money is needed...)

anyways, I am happy, mages got a cool looking staff (nothing too exciting though, I was hoping for a phys. staff or one with unique stats)

The quest was also quite small, but the achievement was nice :)

{AQW} Click for full guide to the Tower of NEcromancy! Lvs 0-10!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
3/17/2011 23:14:02   
Shadow Jester

wow If u lose a battle their is a "power up now" button great more advertising
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
3/17/2011 23:17:46   
Shocka

Hella easy quest lol. Okay weapons.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
3/17/2011 23:19:44   
eragonshadeslayer67

@zach........... that's going over the line a bit imo
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 10
3/17/2011 23:23:18   
Soliqe

@Angels Holocaust

As long as we see your seal of approval, all is well. :|
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
3/17/2011 23:29:10   
nosey123
Friendly!

Strength builds are going to love that sword. XD

Sadly for me, i am low on credits (as always) so i can only look and sigh. :p

Edit: Mission complete. +750 points.

< Message edited by nosey123 -- 3/17/2011 23:36:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
3/17/2011 23:52:00   
LamentationsXV

No charfade restock?

Epic  Post #: 13
3/18/2011 0:04:42   
xxmirxx

the mission was so easy i beat it in hour
AQ Epic  Post #: 14
3/18/2011 0:14:43   
Giras Wolfe

Those energy claws are BEAST! Epic stat mods and an epic build for me.

And the new quest! Kill 10 city guards? Ima go get that achievement for all my noobs. :]

Also THANK YOU for the quality nonvarium level 32 weapons.

Hmm a merc staff with +7 strength, +10 dex, +2% accuracy and 43 str/ 27 supp requirement. WHAT COULD GO WRONG? :D

< Message edited by Giras Wolfe -- 3/18/2011 0:41:00 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
3/18/2011 0:15:32   
od

The new nonvar staff is incredible! Only 3.5 k exp from lvl 32, 10k credits to farm. Don't think I'll be able to
make it, but I think I'll be able to get the April fools weapons
Epic  Post #: 16
3/18/2011 0:45:19   
vliegs

Sword looks good except, I think the shamrock animations are overboard. It looks perfectly awesome as is without the clovers growing from it every couple seconds. I think it's indicative enough for the holiday without those. Or just pare it down to the one clover growing from the hilt. Finally decided I should break away from my staff build I was using for a while to go back to a sword though b/c of this one

< Message edited by vliegs -- 3/18/2011 0:46:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
3/18/2011 0:55:51   
BlueKatz

I hope we will have gun or aux for next promo weapon

I'm looking forward for the quest
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 18
3/18/2011 1:06:16   
frogbones
Banned

Eh, the release was a mostly a fail this time. Really the only good thing was level 32 weapons for f2ps (excluding mercs, who got squeezed). Bazaar not open, and no sidearms or auxes. Another super expensive release aimed at gobbling up more money. And releasing a "quest" like that was the equivalent of me claiming to be an artist and having a gallery of stick figures lol.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 19
3/18/2011 1:25:56   
beastmo

quote:

@Angels Holocaust

As long as we see your seal of approval, all is well. :|

rofl nice!
Epic  Post #: 20
3/18/2011 2:03:01   
Larcell

For some reason I thought the Bazaar was going to be open.

Ah, well. I COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASED. EPIC UPDATE!
Epic  Post #: 21
3/18/2011 2:46:39   
CloseYourEyes

Awesome Stuff There ^^;
i hope there's new armours coming out soon!
HAPPY ST.PATRICKS DAY! everyone :D

My Twitter:EDCloseYourEyes
http://twitter.com/#!/EDCloseYourEyes

My YouTube:Aqworldslive
http://www.youtube.com/user/AqWorldslive
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
3/18/2011 3:01:54   
voidance

Why is it that all the new Varuim items excluding Celtic Cleaver have +25 mods and +8 enhancements but the Physical Wristblades Have +26 mods and +8 enhancements, basicly made it as good as the Celtic Cleaver other then the 2% contact instead of 7% contact.

Oh and i got the Celtic Cleaver(maxed), Celtic War Spear(maxed), and both Non-Varuim sword and staff.

< Message edited by voidance -- 3/18/2011 3:03:44 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
3/18/2011 3:19:35   
Nebula

Great, no Aux. Another few weeks of not playing for me, then.
Post #: 24
3/18/2011 4:16:57   
Silver Sky Magician

I'm in a dilemma whether to buy the new non-varium blades or stick with my Winter Cleavers...

Quest was nice though. Hopefully they'll implement something like 'kill 10 exile/legion players' instead of NPCs. And include an achievement with every quest (though that's probably too much to ask for).
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= Gamma Evolution 1.1.4a - March 17, 2011
Page 1 of 41234>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition