Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) War of the Ages

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) War of the Ages
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/18/2011 16:19:09   
Delta16

The discussion thread is here.

Prologue

A long, long time ago, when the world of Lore was still quite young. A race similar to humans but much more evolved called the Lestrians lived on Lore. They lived in peace and harmony with each other and built the great city of Elison. But eventually, their hearts were filled with greediness and hatred and a war was started. This war was like no war before or after it. The Lestrians had high tech weaponry and if their battle continued, all of Lore would be destroyed. A small group of Lestrians who would be known as the Shadowscythe destroyed most of the other Lestrians until there were only a few left. The Lestrians who had survived used the last of their power to create the 8 Elemental Avatars to keep balance. The Avatars and the Shadowscythe battled for many long years until finally the Avatars beat the Shadowscythe. But then, a voice was heard by both the Avatars and the Shadowscythe. It spoke of three who would be born Lestrians and they would have more power than both the Avatars and the Shadowscythe combined. Those three would either save or destroy Lore.

The Avatars kept balance and new life began on Lore. But they knew that one day, the prophecy would come true and Lore could be destroyed.

"The End." Andrew's grandfather concluded. Andrew was only 5 and he couldn't read very well so his grandfather read them for him. He thanked his grandfather and ran towards his room. He saw his little sister and brother playing with the blocks. His sister, Rachael, was 1 month younger than him and his brother, Jay, was two months younger. They had green eyes and black hair like him and quite fun to play with.

"My tower's the biggest!" he heard Rachael boast. He went into his room and found another souvenir from his father. His father was a Warrior and he would always try to get something for him and his siblings when he comes home from his quests. This time, it was a Twilly Plushie. It squeaked when he pressed it and Andrew was so surprised he almost fell down but then he started laughing.

"Like the toy, Andrew?" he heard someone say. He turned around and found his dad wiping his sword. Andrew had been laughing so hard he hadn't heard his dad coming in. Rachael and Jay came in and hugged their dad. Apparently, his dad had given them the same toy because they were holding mini Twillies in their hands.

"Do you think I'll ever be a strong warrior like you, Daddy?" Jay asked.

"Of course, son," his dad answered, "What do you want to be Andrew?" he asked me.

"I want to be a Soulweaver for sure! They look really cool." he answered. His dad chuckled at his answer.

"What about you, Rachael?"

"Maybe a mage...or maybe a rogue, I...ummmm...no know." Rachael said. Andrew found it interesting that Rachael didn't know to say "I don't know" instead "I no know", he already knew that. Or maybe he just knew a lot for a 5-year old.

"Dinner time!" Andrew heard his mom call out.

"Race you guys to the dining room!" his dad yelled as he started running.

"That's not fair!" Rachael said and they all followed their dad down the stairs.

< Message edited by Delta16 -- 3/19/2011 9:04:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
3/19/2011 19:47:43   
Delta16

Chapter I: 10 Years Later

Andrew switched to an energy weapon and used banishment on the Mega Doom Cola Machine. Cola spurted everywhere, some landing on his clothes. "Great! Just great! Now I have to get my clothes washed again. Why couldn't Tomix just weave me some that never get dirty? But no, I have to weave them myself." Andrew said to himself. He took the gold the monster dropped and started walking to his house in Falconreach. Andrew still didn't really get why monsters dropped gold. He knew that Robina put gold on the monsters so the heroes who killed them would get some kind of a reward but could she really get some gold on every single monster. Especially since some of them revived when they got killed.

"What are you doing?" Andrew heard someone ask. He knew that voice anywhere. It was his little sister who was 16 now and had her own dragon who she named Glade. He looked up and saw Glade swoop down and land on the ground in front of him.

"You show off too much." he said to her. The story of how she got her dragon was an interesting one. She had found a baby dragon in the forest behind their backyard. Every, she will secretly go in to the forest and feed and play with it. It grew but one day when she went in to the forest, she got kidnapped. Me and my father looked everywhere and then we saw a cave explode. We went there and found that her dragon had found her and had attacked the bandits who took her causing the cave to explode. We took her back to the house and dad told her that she shouldn't have lied about the dragon and she might have got hurt in the forest (which she did) and she was grounded. Rachael replied saying that if she told their dad about it he would send it to someone else and she wouldn't get to keep him. Our dad thought about that and in the end told her she could keep Glade, but she had to learn about how to take care of her. Eventually she got a Dragon Amulet and now she rides her everyday, whether it's to hunt down monsters or just for pleasure.

Her reply was none other than, "You're only saying that because you're jealous that I'm a Dragon...um something and you're a pathetic Soulweaver."

"I see your grammar hasn't improved and how is a Soulweaver pathetic?" he commented.

"Well, Jay doesn't know either and Soulweavers are pathetic because...well, they just are!"

"Jay might not know but you're the Dragonlord here and you don't even know your own title. Also, that's not a good reason at all."

"Dragonlord, eh? So it's the same as a male? Anyways, I can kill more monsters then you using Glade's awesome Primal skills. I'm a great help in wars and I can take down Titan-sized monsters." she said as she made Glade shoot ice shards in to the sky.

"Sure your dragon's strong but without it you're much weaker than me. Try to fight me without Glade's help, I guarantee you'll lose."

"You're on! I was a rogue before becoming a Dragonlord."

< Message edited by Delta16 -- 3/20/2011 9:50:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) War of the Ages
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition