Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

why are you complaining?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> why are you complaining?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/21/2011 12:08:53   
xiler23
Banned

ive noticed a few ppl complaining about their not being enough/none left of the limited rares, um i was online when they restocked and got a fair few of them, and i took like 24hrs to get one of the armours and their were like 30 of each left then, in saying that they were gone pretty quickly after that, but yea you guys definatly had more than 24hrs...

also i think allot of u have neglected how good chafards staff and claws are, i mean her staff is better than the new one, i know it doesnt look as cool but...

and those claws... hello smoke build... theirs been over 100 staffs their for like over a week and theres still over 30 claws 2, they were not restocked im shaw...

buy them now!!!

and if its the armour u want their are other armours that do +8 just modify them their not that bad...
and im shaw we will see new bot armours soon, as it is still only a new feature...

< Message edited by xiler23 -- 3/21/2011 12:09:25 >

i will be, there for i am...
Epic  Post #: 1
3/21/2011 13:45:32   
Soliqe

Regardless what you say others will complain, if it's not about limited rares, it's seasonal rares, if not seasonal rares, ultra rares, if not ultra rares, my aunti jumima's toe, if not her toe, saint suzy's earring that does OVER 9000 (gasp) damage to opponents.

It doesn't end, and my argument has been that it's not the devs that break the game, it's the community we have here.

Note: I do not have an aunt jumima

< Message edited by xX Lotus Xx -- 3/21/2011 14:08:35 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/21/2011 23:12:00   
Vitodawn

It's called camping my friend. It builds character, lets you strike up a friendly chat with whoevers at your campsite, and gives you the "awesome"feeling of bunkering down and so forth. It's staying in front of charfade for 3 hours and getting an awesome space warrior for your trouble.

WE ARE FARMERS! BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM!------ heavy static-----
Worst insurance slogan ever.
Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> why are you complaining?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition