Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]
Page 19 of 27«<1718192021>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/7/2011 14:15:46   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Yes, non-mems can become NPCs... why wouldn't they be able to?

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 5/7/2011 14:16:21 >
DF  Post #: 451
5/7/2011 14:17:46   
Defiant

I think we need some sort of neutral character, who every week is a part of the story. One week he's cohorting with the bad guys, but next week he's lieing to the good people AND the bad people, trying to destroy SuperCity.
Post #: 452
5/7/2011 15:16:07   
delta blitz

@all: nominate me Im a neutral/chaotic character who dirties his hands on both sides. I would sell only energy based(not eletricity) powers and I would have both good and evil missions.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 453
5/7/2011 15:20:59   
IceCold

@delta blitz: Well, make a video, you might win
AQW  Post #: 454
5/7/2011 15:43:57   
Mikom

NO CHAOS IN THIS GAME PLEASE! I suggest a corrupt mayor who only wants power. He'll do good things for the town and work with the good guys when it suits him but he's just as likely to work with bad guys to further his power when he can get away with it - that way you have a character thats unpredictable, and if you throw in some shadowy group/corporation or intergalactic team that in turn uses HIM, you got endless ways to go.

But I also think some straight up evil characters for the good to fight and vice versa needs to be in there as well.
Thats my two cents anyway.
Post #: 455
5/7/2011 15:50:18   
delta blitz

sadly I cant make a video cause I dont have any video recording devices. Ill bring true chaos to this game not drakath's purple evil chaos.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 456
5/7/2011 16:27:57   
IceCold

So yeah, when will they ship the winners the cards, it's been almost 2 weeks
AQW  Post #: 457
5/8/2011 9:31:55   
missileman

Aww i hate editing videos. IDK how to do. And im not done with my personal drawed armor.

< Message edited by missileman -- 5/8/2011 9:32:25 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 458
5/8/2011 10:48:30   
jacobsoul

this is it the new handsome remake of JACOBALTHAWK!! (deleted the old one)
well vote 4 my video comment too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTyG6NGQfhc
Post #: 459
5/8/2011 10:59:03   
jacobsoul

spare us from the devils

< Message edited by jacobsoul -- 6/29/2018 8:48:15 >
Post #: 460
5/8/2011 11:37:28   
Arachnid

Love it how they make it a video contest when some people can't edit videos...

~Zaf
AQW  Post #: 461
5/8/2011 14:28:40   
OleJ96

@Jacobsoul: This is not the thread to post the videos in. Go here instead: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=18937884. Here is the discussion where you can post your entries, as I am pretty sure the staff won't look at this forum, so posting it here won't give you any chance at all. Post it at the link I gave you, and you should be fine. Just a little heads up.

@Arachnid: There is no person that can't edit videos. Make a few clip, or just one clip (One clip means no need for editing), and cut them together to one video. You do not need to be professional to do that, and in fact, it is even so easy to do that a lot of phones are able to do that! So it won't be a problem I think. And if you by "editing" means animating in special objects, that is something different, and won't be needed to make an entry. Really, you can win by wearing a towel on your back and a bucket on your head, talking about how awesome you are, something you can say you live up to when you don't always think negative, but actually tries instead. Your mind is the limit for how awesome your video can be, not how well educated you are in making videos. Try thinking like a 5-year old, and it will bu much easier! :D
DF AQW  Post #: 462
5/8/2011 14:40:00   
Postmaster General

So I just watched Undead zerker's entry. Gotta say, I like the enthusiasm! Hilarious!

@Arachnid: This doesn't need to be a professional video. Just video tape yourself playing in front of the camera and have fun with it. I know I'm enjoying watching all these videos! Just grab your video camera and be crazy and funny! Have fun!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 463
5/8/2011 23:32:33   
C216

So, wait. I have a question. Does it HAVE to be in real life? If no, than must it be from HeroSmash, or can we make our own design and animate it?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 464
5/9/2011 0:44:06   
Blackshock

Well, if you use an in game video, it's alright as long as you use your own voice for your character. This kind of video is allowed, but the chances of being picked is rather lower than a live action video. I guess It's a challenge of guts.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 465
5/9/2011 17:14:42   
Goldstein

Why? I could have been an excellent Medic! I could be the Medic! Oh, God, why! Why, why, why...
Post #: 466
5/9/2011 18:50:48   
herosmashsteve

I have one tip alot have poeple have asked to me in-game and hear it is

Q:Steve, What do you think your best trait was

A: I wasnt afraid to have fun with it or be embarresed im doing such a wierd thing. Just over all Have Fun with it!!!

One more is...

Q: Steve, can you give some hints because im not sure if i should enter

A: 1) Well dont be stiff have some fun and enjoy it
2) Be polite, dont just say I should be a NPC explain why you should and the rest will follow.
3) If your afraid, or have stage fright just remember... the camera in its underwear!!! xD
?4?) Here's where you come in you dont have to do everything i say just overall Have Fun and Battle On!

< Message edited by herosmashsteve -- 5/9/2011 18:54:16 >
Post #: 467
5/10/2011 16:56:26   
Pyure

I want to be a hero however, i have no camcorder, the only way i can record is with hypercam two. I can easily Edit my voice in though, however i'm not a good speaker, and i'm fat :(
AQW Epic  Post #: 468
5/10/2011 18:54:17   
Girlock2

Can't you change the Rules? Some might have EPIC Ideas for Story,Powers and Suggestions that might just be discounted just 'cause it's not real life action... I mean, some like my story and they want it to be released (JUST AS AN EXAMPLE) but they can't get that since it has t be real life action... Just sayin'

If you're saying a Faction is too hard to get to rank 10,

Say that to the ones who already got it rank 10
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 469
5/11/2011 7:07:21   
XemoangelX

If I post a video then I don't win this week would they still nominate the video for the previous weeks to win? And can you even make another video if you don't get picked?
Post #: 470
5/11/2011 7:31:28   
IceCold

It will be nominated every week
AQW  Post #: 471
5/11/2011 7:52:24   
Blackshock

I am still deeply intrigued by the mechanics of being chosen in game. XD The mystery is killing me
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 472
5/11/2011 9:10:14   
Sgt.Sparks

May I create multiple character entries in one video? Im already working halfway on it, I just need to know ASAP if what i am doing is in accordance with the rules. There are a total of 5 chars in my splendid creation, their group is called F.R.I.E.N.D.S- Faction of the Responsible Individuals for the Existence of Natural Disasters and it's Synonyms. an all evil group that causes the disaster on earth to occur. They are Shop Keepers, Trainers and Quest givers

The Characters-
*Glacias- The corrupted one, she really has a pure heart but her goodness is only shown when Phyros is around. She is the main cause of the occurrence of hailstorms and harsh blizzards.

*Phyros- The mischievous apprentice of the founder. He somehow shows a LITTLE pity on the innocent but shows no mercy on heroes he only causes disasters to happen whe he is forced by the founder. For an unknown reason, when he is around, Glacias's ice cold heart of evil melts and all her hatreds turn to pity. he was always dreaming about of wiping out his master(founder), take his powers and lead FRIENDS. Phyros is the main cause of the occurrence of drought, wildfires/forest fires, heatwaves and volcanic eruptions.

*Atlantos- The founder's right hand man. he is in a great competition with Phyros when it comes to amusing the founder. he is the twin brother of glacias. he looks calm but inside him is an uncontrollable outrage that can wipe out almost every member of friends except the founder. He is the main cause of floods, whirlpools and tsunamis.

*Tempestus- The founder of FRIENDS he has an evil heart he wants people to suffer for their abuse of nature and punish them severely for it. he is the storm, he causes almost every disaster to occur, like huge hurricanes that causes floods, whirlpools and some times even huge tidal waves and tsunamis. he is the one who tells atlantos to do such. His lightning strikes can ignite bushes and other flammable substances . A job that he has assigned to Phyros. He is not so much related to Glacias and terrestrias. he is the main cause of gales, tornadoes, and lightning strikes.

*Terrestrias- The one with the most hatred and evil intentions inside her, her ugly appearance is her drawback though she is very strong. She envy Glacias for her beauty and she even attempted to kill her because of her growing anger towards glacias. Phyros witnessing the killing plot, led him to cause a drought on the land that destroyed terrestrias's outer appearance, though she can't plot her revenge on Phyros because she secretly admires him. no one, not even Tempestus dares to test her patience because of the potential strength hidden inside her, but then again Phyros is an exception . Her ravaged wraths triggers atlantos's and Phyros's anger that often leads to them being outraged too, causing tsunamis, and volcanic erruptions. She is the main cause of Earthquakes and the movement of the faults.

More of their interesting story if my entry will be confirmed by AE

< Message edited by Sgt.Sparks -- 5/31/2011 10:22:47 >
Post #: 473
5/11/2011 12:58:15   
IceCold

Holy Herosmash T-shirt! I got an e-mail from Dumoose, he said I also won a T-shirt for winning the 1st wave:D
AQW  Post #: 474
5/11/2011 13:01:03   
Blackshock

Oh sweet! Congratulations then, you've earned it. *pats back*
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 475
Page:   <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]
Page 19 of 27«<1718192021>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition