Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]
Page 25 of 27«<2324252627>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/6/2011 18:35:59   
Postmaster General

@7assony darkiller: I don't think the NPC's are going to be removed after Beta is over. Skew was chosen through the secondary selection process, the one that the prerequisites are unannounced. Skew will likely stay in game, just like the other player-NPCs.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 601
7/7/2011 5:48:05   
Qin

So skew was just randomly picked as a winner? By the way now's July and 2 months had passed. There should have been 5 winners less now. Please give us some prior notice and updates :(...
Post #: 602
7/7/2011 6:20:27   
Gargir

Finally, one winner!
AQW Epic  Post #: 603
7/8/2011 16:32:59   
Gargir

But still, it's kinda sad that Skew was chosen randomly, instead of someone that worked for his/her video. Anyways, gratz Skew! :D
AQW Epic  Post #: 604
7/8/2011 16:56:37   
Shadowlord9k

@Qin: I think that because of the mass amounts of videos the people who select the NPCs are having some trouble in choosing.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 605
7/10/2011 11:56:26   
Gargir

When thinking about it, i know why the staff don't pick up winners. Huge final war in Dragonfable, trials of Super Death, Noxus War in AQworlds, they must be busy. But still one of the could spend an hour or two on watching some videos. AE guys, if you see this message please do something with this contest, we're getting bored...
AQW Epic  Post #: 606
7/11/2011 13:24:30   
Brisingrwolf

im really hoping i was one of the 25 XD
anyways hopefully they'll start releasing npcs every week

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 607
7/11/2011 13:29:44   
Ancientz

I'm hoping I was one of the 25 too... Only been like one winner put in-game. But I know why, Gargir is right. The huge war(DF), Noxus War(AQW), and Trials of SuperDeath(HS), Mechquest events are not really big right now, but they're probaly working on something big, Some new event for AQ, and probaly making the mini-games for Artix Entertainment. (Stick Quest, Fat Panda, etc.) Because the full games were not et released and were supposed to be on the Ebil Games website.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 608
7/11/2011 15:12:33   
Master K

I still find it sort of unfair that this is a video contest. Everyone wants to be an NPC. But not everyone wants to put themselves out there online.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 609
7/11/2011 15:55:50   
GriffinFire
Pirate King

And not everyone could, even if they wanted to. And many people have creative talents that lie in other areas.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 610
7/11/2011 16:17:38   
Velmur

quote:

And not everyone could, even if they wanted to. And many people have creative talents that lie in other areas.

Like writing.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 611
7/11/2011 16:18:25   
Brisingrwolf

herosmash wiki said that skews npc was rare because of the event
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 612
7/13/2011 21:56:09   
qazaq

hi everyone,
well in game my name is ninja marksmen and yes i was i yerly winner of this
contest, know to anyone who thinks they will look like a fool in there vidio so did i
but dont worry that might just be what they are looking for!!!!

also one a different note it has been ages sence i won but still i havent been emailed
and there for hevent got my prize... then again my charector is a npc so i guess thats
prize enough. but seresly whats going on???????
AQW  Post #: 613
7/13/2011 22:18:54   
Arachnid

quote:

hi everyone,
contest, know to anyone who thinks they will look like a fool in there vidio so did i

also one a different note it has been ages sence i won but still i havent been emailed
and there for hevent got my prize... then again my charector is a npc so i guess thats

There is a prize other than being an NPC?
spoiler:

You want more?! >.<

~Lady Zafara

Check out my 3D anime art!
Check out my deviantart to follow me!
AQW  Post #: 614
7/14/2011 1:56:10   
Brisingrwolf

you were supposed to get a pack of cards

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 615
7/14/2011 10:52:36   
Gargir

Huh? You didn't get the card pack? That's wierd.
AQW Epic  Post #: 616
7/18/2011 6:48:01   
suvassco

You were also spose to get the artickiller badge, as well as the armor... Mister Maximum and Useless are winners and they have the Artikiller badge. So I am guessing you should have it too
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 617
7/18/2011 8:07:12   
Brisingrwolf

no thats for buying the t-shirt i dont think thats a prize
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 618
7/18/2011 8:57:08   
Qin

@Brisingrwolf: Yes, its also a prize and it is confirmed by useless in the forum. You might want to search for the post pertaining to it...

Post #: 619
7/18/2011 9:12:22   
Brisingrwolf

oh didn't know that
but seriously has the skew npc disappeared?

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 620
7/22/2011 4:38:25   
duelmonkey

No winners in a while is a little disappointing, but as Saint Walker says: "all will be well."

Good luck to you guys, and congrats to the already-winners! And thanks to Artix Entertainment for having this sort of contest. ;)
AQ DF  Post #: 621
7/22/2011 13:58:05   
Lord Dragon Blaze

I dont know how to work a camcorder lols im just posting fake stuff i think this is spam but why do we have to make vid?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 622
7/30/2011 9:40:42   
IceCold

quote:

hi everyone,

Well haider partner, it's me, Useless:D Anyway, are you 100% sure you have the RIGHT e-mail address linked to your Battleon Portal account? If not, make sure you have. Because I got my e-mail like in middle of May, and my pack arrived on 2nd of June. You will get a Card Game, a HeroSmash t-shirt, a congratulations letter and a signed poster from anyone on the HS team. Useless out.
AQW  Post #: 623
8/6/2011 7:02:58   
Gargir

Hey everyone, well I have a question that I'd REALLY like someone from AE to answer...
What is going on? Three (or four) months passed and no winner has been picked! When will the winners be picked???
AQW Epic  Post #: 624
8/6/2011 7:14:23   
UnityDestroyer

@Gargir

I think you misunderstand!

AE haven't picked an NPC for July but they picked one on June. His name is Skew or Skew The Demolisher.
Post #: 625
Page:   <<   < prev  23 24 [25] 26 27   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]
Page 25 of 27«<2324252627>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition