Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]
Page 7 of 27«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/25/2011 17:40:36   
IceCold

AQW  Post #: 151
3/25/2011 17:42:10   
Brega

Question, can I use twitvid to upload it? I filmed my friend cuz he can't.

Wait, there will be more winners, right? It's only be 3 days and I'm almost done with the costume. But congrats IceCold!

Please do not double post, you can use the edit button in the corner of your post to make any changes ~ Burn

< Message edited by Burn -- 3/26/2011 5:51:45 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 152
3/25/2011 17:47:23   
The Death Angel

quote:

Evil rep doesn't really make you the main villain. Though, you can't be serious without a little fun. Like recording yourself doing heroic stuff xD

Now...Filming yourself doesn't make you a main villain either ;) I didn't mean evil rep makes you evil, I just meant it shows your dedication. Because getting to rank 10 is quite a task.
Trust me, i'm far from serious in-game though :P I just take this Main Villain thing seriously.

quote:

Wait, there will be more winners, right? It's only be 3 days and I'm almost done with the costume. But congrats IceCold!

There will be another oppurtunity next month for you to become villain/hero! Don't worry, they will announce when the contest is over.

Please don't double post, you can use the edit button in the corner of your post to amend anything ~ Burn

< Message edited by Burn -- 3/26/2011 5:53:26 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 153
3/25/2011 18:38:14   
Brega

So while the contest is going, I still have a chance to win this month? Or is it one winner per contest?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 154
3/25/2011 18:39:27   
Nightly

Brega

Well for this month, there's already been two winners. So it's possible that they might accept another. But, if they don't, you can get accepted next month!
Post #: 155
3/25/2011 18:42:32   
Brega

OK then, back to work on the costume!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 156
3/25/2011 19:28:49   
primalvoldo

*sigh* another failed atempt at another contest and I don't even get a runner up or something (same thing happens to me in rl) well anyway congrats icecold and uhhh the other guy for winning (im gunna whack ur NPC's with emotes because of jealousy >:O)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 157
3/25/2011 20:14:22   
kalretrous

i finished my video i made costume... only problem its over... and i cant upload to you tube :(... well am still gonna try to upload it to twitvid... myspace or face book... just so u guys can lol... ill try to hurry :D i was gonna upload it yesterday... but my cam only uploads MVI videos... and youtube only accepts MOV, .AVI, or .MPG... so yeah ill still try to gurry to make u guys lulz :3
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 158
3/25/2011 20:28:11   
RodrigoUZ

Wait, so I still can upload my vid? Cause I was planning on filming, editing and uploading this weekend. If it's a monthly thing, will there be a monthly thread? Or can I just upload my video in the current and it will count for the next contest?
MQ AQW  Post #: 159
3/25/2011 20:45:49   
Brega

Guys, it isn't over. If it was they would've said. Keep on working! Never give up! Keep on keeping on! I know I will.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 160
3/25/2011 20:48:04   
Nightly

quote:

CORRECTION: The YouTube contest is for Villains AND Heroes. There will be a winner every month, starting in April, for as long as we keep this contest running.

Make sure to read the first post guys :P
Post #: 161
3/25/2011 20:55:50   
Knight of the Dragon

Well I planned out my costume every thing is gonig well so far, except for the fact that AE randomly picks their winners. It kinda dampens spirits, but still! Congratulations IceCold and HeroSmashSteve!!

~Knight of the Dragon

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 162
3/25/2011 23:38:57   
RodrigoUZ

Things are going well. I got the baddies' clothes ready, and my costume is just missing some details. Got a great camera and preety good editing skills. Working on the special effects. Gonna win this thing, guys.
MQ AQW  Post #: 163
3/25/2011 23:41:28   
wiseman111

Got a question my name is Luffy is that going to be a problem
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 164
3/26/2011 5:55:15   
Burn
Burnt!

I don't think this contest for this month is over yet, considering it's a little strange to pick the "only" winners on a first come first serve basis.
Post #: 165
3/26/2011 6:13:52   
.Discipline

I'm currently wearing my supervillain costume (it's much more advanced than a towel cape) I've made and I'll be filming on location today. Hopefully I'll get some epic action shots that will show what my character is all about... if only I had a better camera. xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 166
3/26/2011 6:24:31   
Soulhunter Lee

???So there are winners already??? o_O
But didn't this just start?

I mean uhh nvm. I'll have a vid on wednesday, maybe :DD

< Message edited by Soulhunter Lee -- 3/26/2011 6:27:41 >

DF AQW  Post #: 167
3/26/2011 7:02:14   
hanne25

is the contest still open ? im working on a video :)
DF  Post #: 168
3/26/2011 7:52:26   
IceCold

It is. They probably just chose the real good ones I guess.
AQW  Post #: 169
3/26/2011 11:44:50   
Knight of the Dragon

Well, I got a part of my costume done and I hope to finish the rest tomorrow and start filming the next day. I still have some other things to do but I hope it all turns out for the best!

~Knight of the Dragon
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 170
3/26/2011 15:34:08   
hanne25

he guy see my entry :)
hannah
its my brother in the video he likes doing these kind of things :p
stickfigures drawn by me
DF  Post #: 171
3/26/2011 15:53:07   
sharpeo

it would take me alot of time to set up my costume i have a black shirt i need alot of toilet paper tubes black paint black face paint paper (guess what lots of ) then i would wear plain black jeans my black shoes borrow my brothers sword that would be me usew the paper and tubes to make a scale mail like look with a helmet mix it with a little red paint maybe?
DF  Post #: 172
3/26/2011 17:27:20   
Lord Avonn

this contest seems fun.
i has a really good idea... i just need to make it work.
DF AQW  Post #: 173
3/26/2011 17:32:46   
Brisingrwolf

XD im done, with my friend eliza ( we also made a separate video for bloopers)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE0SEcax73k
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 174
3/26/2011 19:09:04   
_Morpher_

@ Above - Hehe, I liked it. Very amusing. Good luck to you (and all others) who are precipitating in the contest!
MQ  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]
Page 7 of 27«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition