Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]
Page 9 of 27«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/28/2011 13:04:39   
Brisingrwolf

XD so have the winners for this month been chosen already? because it makes no sense if the winners have already been chosen before every entry for the month and its slightly unfair for everyone else
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 201
3/28/2011 13:06:25   
GriffinFire
Pirate King

I agree - this was supposed to be a contest, not a race.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 202
3/28/2011 17:16:48   
  Artix

Greetings friends! I saw some comments and wanted to clarify some things about the “Who wants to be an NPC” contest.

Q: How many winners will there be:
A: MANY PER MONTH! (This contest is still going on... and will be on-going… )

Q: What can I become from this contest?
A: A quest giver, shopkeeper, spy, trainer…

Q: How do I become the major hero/villain of the game?
A: This is being done through a super secret in-game selection process. Having a video can greatly increase your chances, but it is possible to achieve this just by playing.

Q: Does your NPC have to look like what you are wearing?
A: No. If you describe to us what you want to look like… Yergen can (*coughs* may…. *coughs*) draw your final NPC that way. But you know artists… they are unpredictable!

Q: Is running on rooftops dangerous?
A: YES. Do you know the 3-foot rule? Well, we signed up for insurance to make movies and the insurance states that we are not allowed to be in any situation where we could fall more than 3 feet. So you should follow the 3ft rule too! (Poor Titan… at 6’ 7” in real life, we are apparently not legally able to let him bend over.)

Battle on!
Artix
AQ  Post #: 203
3/28/2011 17:44:11   
Tiago X

Meh Artix. Why can't I just beg and cry until you gimme a NPC there be a ramdom roullete with the names of the players, and the staff wold spin it? That wold be fair (:
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 204
3/28/2011 18:36:05   
AeonBlood

@ Tiago X

It's a little funner, making a video, than drawing from a list of names. In my opinion.
AQ  Post #: 205
3/28/2011 19:32:37   
Clown the Jester

Oooooh! So I dont need to make a Major Motion Picture to become an Npc...All I have to do is express my ever so Crazy...Nice...friendly...Insane personality...Goodie! Ha Ha Ha!
AQW Epic  Post #: 206
3/28/2011 23:33:53   
GriffinFire
Pirate King

I still wish there were other media accepted for this contest. Why allow the easy way out of making a video with in-game footage, but not accept something that has actual creative effort put into it, like writing a story or drawing a comic? Having such a major prize as in-game NPCs awarded through a contest of such limited scope seems unfair to me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 207
3/28/2011 23:40:50   
OAS Spartan

I would much rather be a SPY for EVIL than be the main npc or a shopkeep (Well a spy with a shop would be interesting.)
Or a Spy With a Shop the Trains you!!!! Just Kidding.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 208
3/29/2011 3:27:13   
Knight of the Dragon

Well, I got my gloves done, my shoulder pads are almost done, chest, almost done too, looks like I just need to make my legs and my mask!

*cough* This SO much easier if you're 10 years old. Me being a teenager, well, you get the point.

~Knight of the Dragon

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 209
3/29/2011 4:03:36   
Darkling

Don't think it's about scope G it is the millions of players with unique names and NPCs that need them.
And that's a mighty big bottle of mouthwash.....errr I feel so dirty.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 210
3/29/2011 7:21:50   
tomas185

quote:

I still wish there were other media accepted for this contest. Why allow the easy way out of making a video with in-game footage, but not accept something that has actual creative effort put into it, like writing a story or drawing a comic? Having such a major prize as in-game NPCs awarded through a contest of such limited scope seems unfair to me.

I agree. There should other ways to enter the contest. Should I PM a mod asking if they will allow other methods of entering the contest?

< Message edited by tomas185 -- 3/29/2011 7:31:31 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 211
3/29/2011 8:07:44   
jegaggin

@tomas no artix specifically said only videos
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 212
3/29/2011 8:55:17   
megakyle777

quote:

I know. I was disapppointed too. I would love to be able top write a story or bio for this contest, and I feel that would be more of a test of skill then a video. No offence to any entries, there are plety of good ones, but anyone can put underpants on their heads and act heroic.
DF  Post #: 213
3/29/2011 9:19:04   
destiny_lord213

Ill do mine on my own. I hope i get in /figers crossed
DF AQW  Post #: 214
3/29/2011 9:20:45   
Matgon

Do the videos of ingame footage have a chance to be picked aswell? o.O
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 215
3/29/2011 10:09:02   
AeonBlood

@ Matgon

Yes they do have a chance to be picked, but you need to do a voice over for your character.
AQ  Post #: 216
3/29/2011 10:19:39   
IceCold

@Brisingrwolf: So far, the winners are (as much as I know) me and herosmashsteve
@Artix: When will The winners of this month be released?
AQW  Post #: 217
3/29/2011 10:22:18   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

@ ClownTheJester: XD I don't have a cammera or Youtube acc either; at least you could still be the main villain XP (as I hope to be the main hero)

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 3/29/2011 10:30:38 >
DF  Post #: 218
3/29/2011 12:20:30   
Joulz

Hmmm theres a chance to be picked if you do a voice over for your character huh?
I will try this one xD
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 219
3/29/2011 14:33:42   
AeonBlood

@ IceCold

Quote Artix: "MANY PER MONTH!"

And I'm guessing, early next month. ^_^

< Message edited by AeonBlood -- 3/29/2011 14:34:25 >
AQ  Post #: 220
3/29/2011 14:44:39   
IceCold

I was thinking when the game is fully released in April
AQW  Post #: 221
3/29/2011 18:53:35   
herosmashsteve

@IceCold yeah i know but im just happy i won

SUPER DERPZ
You got derped,
By the DerpFlyer... (We made planes in class with posicle sticks and etc i called mine the DerpFlyer... AND I WON)
Post #: 222
3/29/2011 20:19:30   
SleepingForce

wow... what a lack of originality angel_aurora totally copied niga higa's santa slogan... :l

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRVjmV1iRew
AQW  Post #: 223
3/29/2011 21:21:34   
brol....

Dayum, all that editing for two days straight. Now i found out it has to be in IRL, my Gawd... I missed school staying up.
>.>. . . for these

Although i could easily just import a fake pic in the last second D=.

Problem solved.

=/

< Message edited by brol.... -- 3/29/2011 21:22:52 >
Post #: 224
3/29/2011 21:58:44   
Knight of the Dragon

^ You can do it in real life AND in Herosmash.

Filming Starts today ._.

~Knight of the Dragon
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]
Page 9 of 27«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition