Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Varium Server

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Varium Server
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/28/2011 19:44:56   
DeathGuard

What about a varium server, just for varium players who look for a real challenge not against nonvarium but with varium players. What do you say?

< Message edited by cyberbakio ryugan -- 3/28/2011 19:50:35 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/28/2011 19:51:46   
Competition

Good idea. I play this game for a challenge, and I don't think the non-var's feel to happy about var's fighting them as well.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/28/2011 19:57:46   
DeathGuard

Var vs. Var is really fun for me because is not as easy like a nonvarium( without offense ) cause their stats mods are lower than ours.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/28/2011 20:06:56   
drekon
Retired ED Guest Artist

hmm, I approve of it. As long as there is ONLY ONE server for varium players (probably entitled "Elites") and the rest can be accessed by non varium players. However, the thought of segregating the players with money from the players without rubs me the wrong way.

Epic  Post #: 4
3/28/2011 20:42:25   
veneeria

Sounds reasonable.
Not sure why not, this might actuality balance things out and make battles more interesting.

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/28/2011 20:47:43   
Soliqe

At it's current stage, EpicDuel could not support the server player wise. There would only be a few on the server
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
3/28/2011 21:11:13   
veneeria

lotus : or they could change an server into a varium one plus there aren't as much varium as there is non-varium, but that doesn't mean we are of "few numbered."
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
3/28/2011 21:11:54   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

I play and paid for this game for an easy win. XD
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
3/28/2011 21:29:05   
voidance

Yea that sounds ok, but a Non-Varuim server would kill the game more then it already is. So lets keep that off our minds.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
3/28/2011 21:30:33   
Luna_moonraider

this idea will never happen because ed is being cheap by locking servers.

AQW Epic  Post #: 10
3/28/2011 21:38:53   
Angels Holocaust

For the love of God yes, I'm so sick and tired of having non varium partners in 2 vs 2. We at least deserve this privelage, we paid so we should get a VIP club.
Post #: 11
3/28/2011 21:48:53   
voidance

That would even make a good name for the server, "V.I.P. Club".
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
3/28/2011 22:35:20   
DarkNight1223

Sounds fun! Maybe that server can have special features?
Post #: 13
3/28/2011 23:20:25   
Avantir

@Chosen 0ne-Then play on a non-varium server. You won't be obligated to play on a varium one.

I support this idea.

You want us to sneak into the Cap and rescue him?

Yes.

Oh. You aren't joking. You're crazy!
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 14
3/29/2011 3:00:19   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

Varium player is not clearly defined yet. What would happen if a person used "Offers" and got enough for 1 varium item. How would they be classified. The only true access that would work is membership of some sort. I also think indirectly varium players who only seek competition would use the server. Many varium players only want numbers and high win ratio. Going to a varium member server would easily decrease their percentage by massive amounts. Only the elite players would get a above 70% ratio, and most would be 40 to 70% depending on the build.

Only way a server like this would succeed is, it would need a tremendous amount of member exclusives beyond pvp. The game is not developed enough, and I am not sure if the majority of players are ready for it either.
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
3/29/2011 3:25:30   
ReV3nGe

101 % agree

Varium should let you improve your char not let you win
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
3/29/2011 3:29:51   
edwardvulture

@ The Chosen One- Noob much?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
3/29/2011 9:58:19   
Atomic garden

You guys must remember that hosting a sever cost money! so i say replace one of the either doom or legion servers
Post #: 18
3/29/2011 10:22:13   
od

@Jzannu
That's a good point, because what about people like whitetiger who won a varium item In a contest, or those alpha players who have a few varium weps?
Epic  Post #: 19
3/29/2011 11:03:49   
Fay Beeee

I do not support this atm. A lot of my friend are non varium.
I wait for fights in long queue sometimes. This would surely make them even longer. Not all Varium players would be in-game at the same time either.

May be when the game is completed it would work.

Epic  Post #: 20
3/29/2011 14:53:16   
BloodRainbow

instead of a varium server why not have a lvl32 server.
Epic  Post #: 21
3/29/2011 17:09:22   
PivotalDisorder

I suggested having a feature for levels 32s that allows them to fight other 32s only. was a 2v2 idea [with groups] but can be used for both.

would mean all servers are still used as normal, just the low percentage of players who only want to face 32s, could.

< Message edited by Jehannum -- 3/29/2011 17:11:09 >
Post #: 22
3/29/2011 19:47:10   
DeathGuard

Well the players who only got 1 varium wep would have a chance to enter but their posibilities of winning will be a low rate, and the players who got 2 or more would have a chance to beeat full variums, and anyways it would not be a ''V.I.P Club'' , ED would never do that because is not good.A lvl 32 server could work too like jehannum said.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 23
3/29/2011 20:34:06   
PivotalDisorder

@cyberbakio ryugan: I only suggested adding a feature to the existing servers rather than creating a new server.
Post #: 24
3/30/2011 19:10:00   
Shun
banned

This seems like a stupid idea to me because how many variums users are actually going to use it instead of a normal server and another thing it still leaves non variums in the evolutionary dust with a drag burn. Also with the idea of the bazaar i think variums should only be able to use varium shops instead of the credit only shops so that we arent completely lost in the entire process. i also feel like betas should get more than just a badge for testing and supporting AE *you had to have mem* even a single weapon would suffice
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Varium Server
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition