Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

A new class upgrade

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> A new class upgrade
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/29/2011 12:00:34   
Jacktaz

hey guys i have just been thinkin about this for a while now
since i got varium in october last year i want to know if there was a new class what would your ideas be?
heres my idea of an upgraded bounty hunter but no claws i had this idea because the bounty hunters stealth and look of ninja sort
class name: Ninja
weapons used:kantana's/swords
skill tree:
1st row:Field medic-Energy shield-Emp Grenade
2nd row:Fatal blow(hit the enemy in the legs with a 40% chance at stun at lvl 10)-Blood Lust-2 Way Strike(you break through the enemys defence 20% at level 10 just a bit like double strike)
3rd row:Defence steal(you hit the enemy if you hit above 10 damage you will take 10 dexterity at level 10)-Condemned(the lower your health the higher you hit through defence)-Breakthrough(takes 15 health from enemy at lvl 10)
4th row:Stealth(increases dexterity and technoligy both by 20 each at lvl 10)-Apocalypse(you do a 3 strike hit with the sword increasing all pasive skills by 10%-massacre

thats pretty much it please tell me your ideas for class upgrades ^^

< Message edited by Jacktaz -- 3/29/2011 13:08:29 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/29/2011 17:05:50   
PivotalDisorder

as bounty hunters and mages seem polar opposites [counter buffs and debuffs] then wouldnt a counter
to a merc be a better option. also from a balance point of view. maybe like an armored caster of some kind.
Post #: 2
3/30/2011 10:08:08   
TurkishIncubus

I want a Bowmen Class , wep use Bow :D

Epic  Post #: 3
3/30/2011 10:20:40   
OhMyGoshness

^ Other classes use swords, clubs and electric staves.. I wouldn't want to be holding some piece of wood as a weapon against them lol
Epic  Post #: 4
3/30/2011 10:44:59   
TurkishIncubus

^

I mean an Archer class with fantastic Bows not piece of wood :S
Epic  Post #: 5
3/30/2011 13:37:57   
Max101min

yeah that'd be cool im a real fan of bows, and knives that u can chuck
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
3/30/2011 14:40:34   
voidance

Wont be very useful because what kind of Archer uses a sword? Meaning they would only be limited to their Class weapon and that would suck.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
3/30/2011 16:32:13   
matteo234

Archers had shortswords if im not mistaken, but it would be strange to have an archer engaged in melee with most other classes, a more ranged class could work amybe if you could have a skill that allows them to get further away, whereas only ranged weapons can be used, maybe? just my two cents, and my mind playing with strange and probably useless/unworkable ideas..
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 8
3/30/2011 17:07:05   
PivotalDisorder

Robin Hood: i rest my case. [That archers DO use swords etc]
Post #: 9
3/30/2011 17:10:49   
Illuminator

This is more a suggestion thread than a discussion about Epic Duel, so I'm going to have to lock this.
If you have a suggestions for new skills or a new class please post it in the Skill/Class Suggestions Thread.
If you have other suggestions please post them in the appropriate thread in Epic Duel Suggestions.

Locked.
AQ Epic  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> A new class upgrade
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition