Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Showing a little love to the Beta testers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Showing a little love to the Beta testers
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/31/2011 7:26:57   
FearRipper

quote:

But just remember we varium players keep this game running.... without us there is no epic duel.

You know thats not true.

Anyways maybe just a Beta bike or whatsoever that doesnt affect the fighting, or just a rare style or helmet for Beta and Alpha only.

{Alpha Tester}
{Beta Tester}
{Gamma Tester}
Was, is, and always will be non-var.
Post #: 51
3/31/2011 15:33:58   
ED Prince of Shadows

Beta bike would be nice! Many non varium players don't have access to bike like most Varium players do. (Unless they pay 30k credits -.-)

Anyway, you Gamma players deserve something special as well once this phase has passed for a few months. I Beta Weapons for free, which I care to say are EXTREMELY GOOD. All we need is some NON VARIUM peace for being around so long, I don't care about the satisfaction of varium players in this one point. Every Non Var item during beta phase (except the badge) will be returning which is very unfair to these die-hard dedicated players.

AQW Epic  Post #: 52
3/31/2011 16:38:36   
8x

Beta is over... And it's too late to talk about getting free stuff now. (Btw if you joined in early beta you got 20 free buddy spaces and 1k varium)

Epic  Post #: 53
3/31/2011 17:19:22   
TankMage

quote:

quote:

But just remember we varium players keep this game running.... without us there is no epic duel.

You know thats not true.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ... Love to see how you'd run a game by taking out its main income?

AQ Epic  Post #: 54
3/31/2011 17:19:48   
InceptionAE

@Above i have 30 buddy spaces when i registered.

Also you dont get free 1k varium unless you we're a member in aqw.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
4/2/2011 6:23:09   
FearRipper

There are free mmos that run completly on ads you know.

{Alpha Tester}
{Beta Tester}
{Gamma Tester}
Post #: 56
4/2/2011 6:34:12   
PivotalDisorder

gotta love the arrogance.

every single beta players leaves. their profits drop, more people arrive, buy varium, profits go back up, beta players look stupid.
so no their participation is not essential to the survival of a solid business like ED.
Post #: 57
4/2/2011 12:41:17   
SpeedNfs

I agree that this would be nice, because I am a Beta Tester.
Post #: 58
4/2/2011 15:21:41   
edwardvulture

If nobody played in any one of these phases, this game wouldn't exist. So something would be nice.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 59
4/2/2011 17:24:01   
matteo234

I played the game since beta - its a great game, and I enjoy it.
do i want to get something for being with them for so long? yes and no.
because although id love anything that they have got planned or are planning, im sure, ive already got enough out of beta, the enjoyment of playing at that time, when everything was new and in-the-making :) and i enjoyed it so much i also got all the beta stuff with some varium, because i enjoy the game. NOw, i cannot comment as a non-varium customer as i have purchased varium, but the enjoyment of the time was worth it alone to me anyway.

You're looking for something that doesn't exist.
We can't explain it, but whatever it was has
disappeared and may never be seen again.
Some say it may have never existed at all....
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 60
4/2/2011 18:44:54   
jarrenh1

You got the Beta Achievement, thats good enough, its worth 3,500, thats a lot more than others
AQ  Post #: 61
4/2/2011 19:37:49   
edwardvulture

I just hate newcomers beating the crap out of me with a flick of a wallet. Phase Testers should just get something special. A badge is worthless in battle.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 62
4/2/2011 19:49:36   
DeathGuard

Well guys calm down, calm down this isn't a politician war or tlaking about nerfing mercs, lets go to the point okay? I will make some cool weps (sidearm and auxiliary ) and maybe a mod can see it and talk with titan or nigthwraith. Give one or two days and i'll post link to image here on the post.Anyways I think they won't want to give them only by that they will want something in exchnage at least 1oo tokens that is easy to get.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 63
4/2/2011 20:30:26   
TankMage

You guys do realize there's already a set of beta weapons? Not nightwraith and titans fault you didn't take advantage of beta when it was here.

AQ Epic  Post #: 64
4/2/2011 23:36:17   
FearRipper

quote:

You guys do realize there's already a set of beta weapons? Not nightwraith and titans fault you didn't take advantage of beta when it was here.

Did you know that we had to pay for them? Some people can't, you have to understand.

This game used to be good, because not every battle depended on how much cash you had. In fact, you could win without touching a single cent, most people were nice, most things were balanced. Until they turned ED into a money making machine.

{Alpha Tester}
{Beta Tester}
{Gamma Tester}
Post #: 65
4/2/2011 23:49:01   
PumKing

@FearRipper

you have no idea how right you are. back in beta days, I started off as a mage, and i had a great run, i even kept all of the beginning items too, cuz i was saving up for when i reached 28 and would buy a creds only armor, i even still used the basic staff that lvl 1ers used. and I had a 70% win rate, then the first of the updates happend, heal looping was curtaild, and high hp became a liability, eventually i switched to merc, and if you dont get varium upgrades now a days you get left behind because of how oped wepons are getting, hopefully this will level out, the bazar opend up a new cache of credit weps, hopefully ED's team will keep that idea rollin'

Carpe Dium--grab a carp, slap him around XD
Epic  Post #: 66
4/2/2011 23:54:00   
Zean Zapple

quote:

Aww your talking about yourself
They arn't going to give Beta people free stuff lol How funny you think they will
The devs are cheap and rude... They won't even restore my items

That was uncalled for... If you have such a problem with the game QUIT! IT would be doing us all a favor!

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 67
4/3/2011 12:52:51   
DeathGuard

I think that the most that are arguing in this thread are beta testers too so why you complaining about it?It doesn't affects you anyways.Well I worked last night in this weps so hope you like it.
Beta Corpse Aux
Beta Laser

__________________________________________________________________________________

Here is my character page: http://www.epicduel.com/charpage.asp?id=xDeathGuardx

< Message edited by cyberbakio ryugan -- 4/3/2011 13:13:33 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 68
4/3/2011 13:02:59   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

^ nice drawings but wrong order lol
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 69
4/3/2011 13:11:54   
DeathGuard

lol yea i just notice let me fix it xD and thx :). I got a idea for beta bike I think I will have it for tomorrow morning :P.

< Message edited by cyberbakio ryugan -- 4/3/2011 13:15:22 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 70
4/3/2011 13:21:31   
The Doctor

Beta Testers were there to test the game while it was in Beta.
That's all well and good, but we aren't in Kansas Beta anymore.

I don't believe in entitlements of this sort, because not everyone could be here in the beginning.
Just because you were doesn't mean that you deserve special privileges so long after your job has been completed.

Thank you,
~The Doctor

Epic  Post #: 71
4/3/2011 13:25:07   
DeathGuard

Well doctor we never know when we can get nice items on? :P. Hope the Devs see my items and make them better so the beta tester get their special items :D.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 72
4/3/2011 13:38:40   
The Doctor

@Cyberbakio Ryugan
I think you missed the point.
You can get nice items just by playing the game and buying them, like any other normal EpicDuelist.

And the Beta Testers already had the opportunity to get their special items.
If they chose not to, that's fine. There was still the Beta Achievement.

After all, the Beta set isn't going to be great forever. Some people would say that it isn't even now.
Time marches on, and whether or not you choose to go with it... is your choice.

Thank you,
~The Doctor
Epic  Post #: 73
4/3/2011 13:42:39   
DeathGuard

Your point is true, but isn't your decision.Let the Devs do their job.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 74
4/3/2011 13:48:24   
The Doctor

@Cyberbakio Ryugan
Ah... I figured we'd get to that point.
You're right about one thing: It isn't my decision.

Beta has ended and Gamma is now.
The rating point value of the Beta Achievement was increased, and the Beta Set went rare.

Consider those things.
When you think about it, don't you see that the decision has already been made?

Thank you,
~The Doctor
Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Showing a little love to the Beta testers
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition