Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Book of Mystery! Official thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> RE: Book of Mystery! Official thread
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/12/2011 17:33:00   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Sure, Mordred. This is however you want to do it.

I can't wait until the stories roll in. Wonder who will be first...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
4/12/2011 17:56:12   
Sinis

Are riddles allowed?
DF  Post #: 27
4/18/2011 13:09:59   
superjars

A riddle is a form of mystery, so as long as it follows all of the other rules of the Books, then that would be fine. I know I've got my poem for this book completed, and am working on my story now. I've got just the character from one of my old RP's to throw into this book. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
4/21/2011 15:20:03   
BadHulk

Are there even story's/poems submitted?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 29
4/21/2011 20:45:55   
Shreder

There are, at present, two.
DF MQ  Post #: 30
5/2/2011 12:20:17   
  San Robin
Modzerella

Make that 3 , I submitted mine yesterday
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 31
5/2/2011 14:39:38   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

We have confirmation that there are several people that will be writing now that we have extended the deadline. School has been a big issue, which we were afraid of and well aware of. The extension was to buy time for people who wanted to submit, but couldn't because they were concentrating on tests and papers.

I know of a couple that aren't submitted but are in the process of being written.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
5/2/2011 15:32:09   
superjars

I know I've got at least 2 or 3 more pieces in me, so I'm glad to have some additional time to write them. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
6/2/2011 2:08:41   
alexmacf

I regret not being able to do this one. Between writer's block and not being all that good at mysteries, I'm afraid I was simply unable to even come up with an idea, much less write it. I'm sorry, guys. V-V =(
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 34
6/9/2011 0:17:31   
superjars

Even with the extension, we did not see many more entries, but there are a few. Such as these ones:

To Fear a Dare by Mritha

Incandescence by superjars

Expect to see more entries over the next several days, and then the introduction of a new book project, coming soon!

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/9/2011 0:18:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
6/9/2011 13:29:31   
Torn

I'm sorry that I was unable to help with this Book, but I couldn't think up a story, and the teachers gave even more work that month. I'm guessing that this was the case for most people.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
6/9/2011 13:57:21   
Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

I submitted my entry! It's not as good as I had hoped, but it is still amusing enough that I sent it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 37
6/13/2011 23:46:40   
superjars

Two more stories and several more to come!

Awakening of a New Life by San Robin

A Mystery of Pie by Ultrapowerpie
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
6/21/2011 16:35:55   
Oddmanthefirst

Is the extension over? If so, when will the next book be? I have been looking to get back into writing and I hope these books will help me do just that.
AQ DF  Post #: 39
6/21/2011 18:02:27   
superjars

The extension for the Book of Mystery is over. Look for the next project sometime this week! :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
8/11/2011 0:35:23   
superjars

And finally, the conclusion to the Book of Mystery. Got wrapped up in the new book and forgot I had a few more entries to still post in the book:

The True Name of a Nemesis by wildroses

The Dogs of Darkness Prologue: Client X by Dragonnightwolf

Conclusions? by superjars

You may notice that the ending of this book leaves something to be desired. The book is technically "complete," but it is a Book of Mystery, and therefore there is still more to reveal. Keep an eye on this thread and other book threads for clues as to what is going on in the book Kastio is reading and what has been going on with the library... duh duh duh!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> RE: Book of Mystery! Official thread
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition