Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

your oppinions on trading in epic duel?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> your oppinions on trading in epic duel?
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/2/2011 14:53:34   
Jacktaz

I think trading will be a good way of refunding items
for example
mop head:
1500 varium+20,000 credits
jacktaz:
Ghoul cannon

say if someone wanted your item/weapon/armour
you could sell it for the price it was buyed for or 100-1000 credits out of its range lower or higher
id realy like to see what you could contribute to this.
im pondering what else could make trading in epicduel what restrictions?
thanks for reading and please tell me what you think and contribute!:)

EpicDuel is Awesome.
Defiance is Exile.
'Nuff said.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/2/2011 14:58:19   
DeathGuard

Well jacktaz rememberthey're always hackers out there and abused from the trading system anyways I don't support this idea.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/2/2011 15:04:32   
TurkishIncubus

Bad ways: It will increase Account steal

Good ways:Finaly i can get Bunny + Founder :D and ppl can earn varium and credits from seasonals :D so ppl dont need to wait updates 1 year to get the weps

I support

Epic  Post #: 3
4/2/2011 15:04:55   
Nebula

Trading would be good and bad. It could be good if players wanted to trade item for their friends, but it would be extremely unreliable as their friends could go inactive/refuse to give the item back. And, as everyone says, there are always hackers who ruin things like this. If the staff had a way to protect players from hackers taking their items it would be a good diea. Though I highly doubt this will happen, ever.
Post #: 4
4/2/2011 15:15:48   
Angels Holocaust

Trading is what makes or breaks a game. If trading were to be introduced it would make this game a heck of a lot more interesting.
Post #: 5
4/2/2011 15:17:00   
Jacktaz

well epic duel could have a trading policy.
you see i play a game called team fortress 2 and here is they're trading policy.
The person you are trading with can be your best friend on the internet or a stranger you met on steam forums. That will not stop either of them from stabbing you in the back to get what they want. Stay sharp, stay aware, if an offer seems to good to be true, unless you follow the basics (as will be told), it probably is and you should jump ship from the trade, no matter how tempting it is.
i would also say for trading rules no in real life trading for money.
no scamming.
and there should be trade moniters/moderators to look over some trades
if there ever was trading there should be a support section too where people can post problems they have weather they got scammed or anything.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
4/2/2011 15:30:45   
Snaipera

The thing is , Battleon games have a really strict policy about trading and I reaaaaaaaaaly doubt that a trading system will be introduced
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
4/2/2011 15:35:19   
Atomic garden

Speaking of tf2 jacktaz.

I think the trade window should be alot like it with the check boxes and what not.

I support

(and btw @jacktaz what is your steam name?)
Post #: 8
4/2/2011 15:40:14   
Jacktaz

xjacktazx mate :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
4/2/2011 15:40:39   
Petroslav

I would rather say no.
Post #: 10
4/2/2011 15:49:34   
Jacktaz

how come?
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
4/2/2011 15:50:49   
Shadow Jester

Iwant an auction :D
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
4/2/2011 16:25:37   
helloguy

Angels don't gt ahead of yourself, the admins always have a way of screwing things up.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
4/2/2011 16:29:11   
Jacktaz

to be hounest your right and wrong for 1 the admins only try make the game better
2 they can make us wait for stupid things *cough*fame*cough*
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
4/2/2011 16:42:31   
PumKing

Trading is a bad idea, not only will it bring out hackers, which it will, they won't be able to stop it (why do you think there are still battle captchas before matches), but it will also bring about a reign of jerks who will spend massive ammounts of varium on the game (as said above you could also add varium into the selling point for trade) and then buy up limited rares so no-one else can get at them, then sell them back for profit bove what they paid originally for them because limited rares are so awsome, srry for the pessimistic awakening, but you know this would happen.

Carpe Dium--grab a carp, slap him around XD
Epic  Post #: 15
4/2/2011 16:52:05   
Ron Burghandy

I like the idea, but I doubt the ED developers would ever implement trading into the game
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 16
4/2/2011 17:13:37   
matteo234

I like the idea of trading as much as the next person, in terms of what I could give and get out of it.
However, it may be hacker-orientated, people ripping others off, and a lot of people begging for items i have just because they are rare,limited/rare or seasonal rare.
Not supported from me.

@below - varium sellback would be a feature im sure everyone would be happy with, but it would make a dent in their profit margins maybe, although it would create a lot of goodwill and actually mean your enhanced super-weapons dont become completely pointless next level cap increase (whenever that may be, im sure theyll do one eventually, not that im hoping for it until some other features first..)

< Message edited by matteo234 -- 4/2/2011 17:28:07 >

You're looking for something that doesn't exist.
We can't explain it, but whatever it was has
disappeared and may never be seen again.
Some say it may have never existed at all....
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 17
4/2/2011 17:24:23   
Epic Pwnser

I second Ron Burghandy.

I do not see any kind of trading system that is ever going to be implemented in the forseeable future of Epicduel.
This type of system has all the advantages and MAJOR disadvantages.
Compare trading to runescape. All we are going to ever hear about with trading is, "I got scammed".

Maybe it will be slowly moved into Epicduel by let's say 2020. :D

Edit:
How about we talk about VARIUM SELLBACK, before we talk about trading eh?

< Message edited by Epic Pwnser -- 4/2/2011 17:25:21 >

Epic  Post #: 18
4/2/2011 17:56:09   
beastmo

Many Players could get scammed from "trades" or not get their items back I do not support
Epic  Post #: 19
4/2/2011 18:58:29   
voidance

I would like this feature but items such as Founders, Bunnyzooka, and Beta gear shouldnt be able to trade. Just for the fact that they are Oped.

< Message edited by voidance -- 4/2/2011 22:46:46 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
4/2/2011 20:34:26   
TankMage

I guess this could work if

You put in an item, and then the other player HAS to put an item in of the same rarity value. But if you wanted to offer credits / varium, There was a set amount minimum for each item. I reckon that would make the trading system work to some degree, so you can't go around stealing accounts and giving away stuff

Edit: With the putting in same rarity value ... we actually get shown rarity values next to items. And there could be a 100 point leeway for more or less.

< Message edited by ED_TankMage -- 4/2/2011 20:36:42 >

AQ Epic  Post #: 21
4/2/2011 20:38:56   
BlueKatz

I know all AE have no trading but with reasons, however I think trading can be in ED. I really hate to sell low level Varium stuff though, some of them is really nice
And waiting for rare is painful

However I'm not sure if ED team do this, money anyways
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 22
4/2/2011 21:08:38   
xXx83xXx

I'd only support if it was lending this way you get it back eventually.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 23
4/2/2011 21:36:47   
eragonshadeslayer67

I personally would love trading (maybe I can get my hands on the oh-so awesome looking mage founder armor) but I don't think it will work out because of hackers
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 24
4/2/2011 21:41:15   
goldslayer1

i support it.
and a way to prevent people from getting scammed is to put warnings with big signs on it.
and every time someone does a trade, it also gets sent to the staff
kinda like a report.
when trade is over all the info of the trade is sent to the staff. this way if there was a scam involved then the staff can know about it.

people saying trading is a bad idea but u never look for the ways to stop scammers.
in the end however trading is still a good idea.
and if it were implemented i would finally be able to trade off a bunch of items i no longer use.
like 3 armors, a few sword, a maul or 2, and the wrist blades that have low stats as i am no longer a BH.
AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> your oppinions on trading in epic duel?
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition