Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) the dark dragon lords strike

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) the dark dragon lords strike
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/6/2011 18:00:01   
caneyempor

in dragon fable a long time ago there was a faction within the dragon lords who were completley evil and rentless .
they showed no mercy to their enmnys and belived that the dragon lords should rule .
they were apposed by a vast army of dragon lords who belived that the dragon lords should be the defenders of lore.
there was a great battle many dragon lords fell but the dark dragon lords were defeated.
until now
as we slowly approach a dark swamp we see somebody creating a magical circle.
we see their face and it turns out to be darkath as he calls out great dark dragon lord hear me calls i have found a piece of your armor and shall revive you to become my minion and steal back that throne from king alteon he then goes into a chant as he casts the magic spell a great fire lights up and burns black with evil suddnley a humanoid wraith comes into view from the fire it utters an evil laught and then enters the gauntlet that darkath has sat down as darkath watches amazed a human appears to grow from the gauntlet as darkath utters an evil laught the human gets off the ground as darkath tells it obey me for i have revived here is my command take back sword haven for me the creature merley laughs at him "fool i serve no one you are my tool" as he says that darkath yells out "i brought you into this reality and i will take you out" the creature then stands up as darkath shakily draws his sword darkath stabs at the creature feircley but it easily dodges as it shoots out an aura of pure evil from its hand at darkath flinging him throught 5 trees the creature says "i shall allow you live mortal but only because you have freed me " (more to come)
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) the dark dragon lords strike
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition