Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Fangor Jungle - Jungle Cruise

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Fangor Jungle - Jungle Cruise
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/7/2011 5:19:02   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Fangor Jungle - Jungle Cruise

Objective: Travel along with your raft and reach to the other side of the river.
Requirements: Completion of Sekali Dessert
Release Date: -

Enemies:
  • Vampire Minion
  • Desert Nosferatu
  • Mechferatu
  • Mech-Skeedo

NPCs:
  • Han Velsing
  • Safiria

Dialogue:
    Han Velsing: Alright, <Character>! This will be a difficult journey. The forest is too thick to walk your mecha through it.
    Han Velsing: In order to get to the Temple, we'll need to ride the river which should lead us directly to it.
    Han Velsing: If you need any help, just ask me. The river is very dangerous. Be careful!

Instructions:
    Han Velsing: You will ride on your raft down this very long and treacherous river. Many obstacles will be in your path.
    Han Velsing: Use the Arrow Keys to move your raft and avoid the obstacles.
    Han Velsing: Every time your raft hits an object, your raft will lose a health bar. As you can see below, your health bar has 4 points.
    Han Velsing: If you lose all four bars, your raft will be destroyed and you will have to fight to find a another raft. If you win, you will continue where you left off.
    Han Velsing: Be careful as there may be blockages in the river that will cause you to get out of it. However, you should be okay.
    Han Velsing: The longer bar to the left of the Health Bar shows how far you are in your journey. The right side is the goal.
    Han Velsing: I hope you listened well, <Character>. This will be a difficult trip. The Temple won't be any picnic either!

When you encounter the blockages:
    Random Encounter 1
    Han Velsing: Egad! Blockage! Hurry and get out.
    Han Velsing: The quicker we get across and back on the river, the better.
    Han Velsing: We've been spotted! I hope he doesn't have many friends.

Han Velsing: Excellent! The river should be just ahead. Find a raft and start floating!

Random Encounter 2
    Han Velsing: There goes our chance for an easy float trip. Time to get out.
    Han Velsing: Now hurry and get across this infernal thing and back on the river!
    Han Velsing: Looks like someone's waiting for us. Waste him quick so we can get back on the water.

Han Velsing: No time for celebration, just get to the river.

Random Encounter 3
    Han Velsing: There goes our chance for an easy float trip. Time to get out.
    Han Velsing: Now hurry and get across this infernal thing and back on the river!
    Han Velsing: Watch out! There's a enemy ahead! Take him out quick!

Alright. That's all taken care of. Get back to the river.

Random Encounter 4
    Han Velsing: Blast! The river's blocked. You'll have to walk across so you can continue.
    Han Velsing: And make it quick! We don't have time for sight-seeing.
    Han Velsing: So much for an easy stroll. Prepare to fight!!

Han Velsing: Excellent! The river should be just ahead. Find a raft and start floating!

If you crashed your raft:
    Han Velsing: *sigh* Dust yourself off and try again...
    Han Velsing: Well now you've got to fight a Vampire Minion. I hope you remember this next time!

Han Velsing: Bravo <Character>! Bravo! You wreaked your raft!
    Han Velsing: Great! Now look! You've attracted the attention of a Vampire Minion! Watch yourself!

Han Velsing: <Character>! You've damage your raft! You need to find another one immediately!
    Han Velsing: Argh! Too late! You've been spotted by a vampire minion! Prepare yourself for battle!!

Han Velsing: Are you crazy!? It's a raft! Not a tank! You need to watch where you're going!!
    Han Velsing: Looks like the racket you caused caught the attention of the enemy! Engage!

If you lose at any point during the cruise, you will start back at the front of Fangor Jungle.

If you reached the goal:
    Han Velsing: I'm surprised we made it! You showed great skill on the mission, <Character>. Well done.
    Han Velsing: What the!?
    Safiria: Greetings, <Character>, I am Safiria... a friend of sorts. At least, we both share a common goal.
    Safiria: I have travelled from the Blood Nebula to dispose of the waste that dwells on this planet.
    Safiria: Long ago, a great king ruled this land. He was of true a noble blood.
    Safiria: It was because of this nobility and honor that the gift of immortality was bestowed upon him.
    Safiria: He was Lord Drakvir Darkspyre and he was my dear friend. His tale is a tragic one.
    Safiria: His own children turned against him!
    Character: Drakvir was your friend? But he died many centuries ago! That means you are a vampire. Why would I help you?
    Safiria: Oh, I don't need your help. It is I who have decided to help you!
    Safiria: You can be useful to me by destroying the mad queen, Akana, who terrorizes this jungle.
    Safiria: You will need to know about certain traps she has laid in the heart of the jungle.
    Safiria: I have triangulated their positions from my starship.
    Safiria: Of course, you can feel free to proceed alone...the lives of mortal men are so short.
    Character: How do I know you are not leading me into a trap?
    Safiria: Because if Akana was destroyed, Miracyrina will become stronger - and easier for me to detect her presence.
    Safiria: She must be very powerful to avoid my detection for so long.
    Safiria: I must leave now. My orbit is about to cross the path of the sun. True vampires don't have much tolerance for sunlight.
    Safiria: In fact, it's a rather messy situation...I have uploaded the trap positions to your mecha's public data folders.
    Safiria: If you can manage to destroy all of them, Akana will surely come looking for you. Until we meet again, <name>.
    Han Velsing: A vampire from outer space all of a sudden shows up to help you? I don't like this one bit. Space vampires...that's all I need.
    Han Velsing: Her sensor readings appear to be legitimate. She could prove useful to use in destroying the Darkspyre bloodline.
    Han Velsing: However, I guarantee, before it's all over, this Safiria character will show her true fangs...
    Han Velsing: She'll most likely temp you with great power if you choose to help her... be strong, <Character>!

Thanks to Icy for original entry.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 4/7/2011 6:13:11 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Fangor Jungle - Jungle Cruise
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition