Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: A General death ~comments

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: A General death ~comments
Page 2 of 7«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/1/2011 7:03:54   
nield
Creative!

Mmm... Nield's definitely the antagonist, but there is really no protagonist, as It's basically going to be as many Heroes as I can get/create. Yourself and Amanda (Purely fictional) will definitely be major protagonists, though.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
5/1/2011 9:09:49   
megakyle777

Ah, so this is wny you hate Green. I have only read the first chapter so far, but I feel kinda sorry for you. I would give you any information on this green person I could find, but the balence of colours is not my concern. I am busy with other things such as finding what I can on Sepulchure.

By the way, since you are gathering heroes, any chance of a certain spy working for King Alteon the good making an apperence?

Unless I'm in already and have not read thus far.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 5/1/2011 9:10:16 >
DF  Post #: 27
5/1/2011 9:23:38   
nield
Creative!

There is a very good chance you will appear in deliverance and zero chance you will appear in Animosity. When Animosity draws to a close, you'll understand why.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
5/1/2011 10:06:17   
megakyle777

Cool.

If it helps, I am willing to give information or help in my spare time as long as my actions in doing so do not betray the king or lead to a colour war and they are willing to aid me in some way. In short, I'm not on the side of any color and am willing to aid any colour as long as they keep their armies out of Lore. If they DO invade with the intention of counquring, then If the Lorians cannot fend them off, I and my spies are wiling to lend temporarily aid to any who intend on returning Lore to the Lorians.

Even shorter since I'm not even sure I followed that myself :

1. I am on the side of Lore.
2. This will not stop me from lending aid to any colour as long as they can aid me or pay my fee and siuch actions does not directly lead to colour invasion or bytrayel of the king.
3. If colour invasion DOES occur and Lore can't hold it's own, I will aid the, to use the term lossely, "good" colour that wants to stop the invasion.

I hope I made my view point clear, since I don't think I got it rigjht even to myself.
DF  Post #: 29
5/1/2011 11:54:36   
Mechajin
Constructively Friendly!

@nield: I call dibs on fighting you at one point. ^.^
DF  Post #: 30
5/2/2011 4:19:34   
nield
Creative!

It'sa da firsta chapta! Hooray! The chapters for Deliverance are probably going to be a lot shorter until I get my head around 3rd person storytelling.

< Message edited by nield -- 5/2/2011 4:30:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
5/2/2011 4:31:39   
megakyle777

Cool. I quite like it.

And you think I can't sneak into Nied's fortress? If I can steal Sepulchure's Journal literaly from right underneeth his nose, I can sneak into the fortress of a Pink Alligned Villain.

Now all I have to do is writew a situation where I do that.
DF  Post #: 32
5/2/2011 4:43:24   
nield
Creative!

Oh, you could sneak in very easily. The hard part would be fighting him by yourself. Because he'd know as soon as you entered.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
5/2/2011 4:57:01   
megakyle777

Do you think I would be stupid enough to fight him alone? No, if anything, it would turn into a giant and deadly game of hide and seek. Which I would win by stealing his journal and legging it before he finds out EXACTLY what bit I'm in.
DF  Post #: 34
5/2/2011 5:07:04   
nield
Creative!

...You haven't finished reading all of Animosity (so far) yet, have you?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
5/2/2011 5:18:25   
megakyle777

I have. And Nield is really powerfull. Which is why I would not get into direct confrontation. The way I see it, the trick is in making sure he does not know EXACTLY where I am. I have no doubts that he would discover I broke in. Heck, he MIGHT even be able to track me into the right room. But unless that room has absolutly no place to hide, he won't find me. I don't emulate power due to being basicly normal. I have an array of things made to keep me specificly hidden such as a Soul Dampener made with specific instructions by a Spirit Warden contact and a selection of clothing that blends in with the environment. I once failed a hiding exam for not turning up.

Don't get me wrong though, if he FOUND me I would be utterly screwed.
DF  Post #: 36
5/2/2011 5:30:32   
nield
Creative!

You're basically BEGGING to get killed, Kyle.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
5/2/2011 5:31:49   
Mechajin
Constructively Friendly!

@nield: Uhm, nield... i'm trying not to sound ungrateful, and i probably should of said when i sent you my char description, but Mechajin looks like he's in his 20's, you don't have to change it but if you could, I'd be really grateful...
DF  Post #: 38
5/2/2011 5:33:37   
nield
Creative!

several hundred million years have passed, Mecha. He's aged a little.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
5/2/2011 5:34:55   
megakyle777

EH, I know, I'm probably gonna get killed now that I said that. I deserve it I guess for sounding so arrogent in the way I put that.

Sorry.
DF  Post #: 40
5/2/2011 5:42:33   
nield
Creative!

Heh... we'll see...

And I really need to get some more characters...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
5/2/2011 5:43:09   
Mechajin
Constructively Friendly!

Good point. :D
DF  Post #: 42
5/5/2011 1:34:03   
nield
Creative!

*headdesk* Yeah... I'm in the middle of a sentance in the next chapter of Animosity and I've got nothin'. And until I eventually get around to getting some more Forumite characters, I've got nothin' on Deliverance, either.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
5/9/2011 1:04:59   
nield
Creative!

Hoo-ah. There's that chapter of Animosity done. If I can get some warmth into my hands, I might even start on the next.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
5/9/2011 9:24:52   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Damit nield. Now I have to get a new helm *makes a mental note to vist the forge in Dragonsgrasp*

New chapter was fun to read, I liked how Mritha and Mechajin were both light hearted despite being on opposite sides of the battlefield. However this begs the question, Why are they fighting at all? Why is every color (except for teal and silver) fighting against pink?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 45
5/9/2011 15:57:09   
Mechajin
Constructively Friendly!

@Mritha:Nope. Just Green, Grey/Gray (A Rogue Faction of Silver.), Yellow and Purple. and because your on the side of Purple, it was inevitable that we would clash.
EDIT:I hope Odgne isn't angry at me for fighting her...

< Message edited by Mechajin -- 5/9/2011 15:59:02 >
DF  Post #: 46
5/9/2011 16:00:02   
Mritha

Mechajin, That still doesn't explain why the colors are fighting. I don't like pink, it is my least favorite color aside from yellow however I'm not the kind of person that goes to war without reason. I doubt I am the only one either. :)

< Message edited by Mritha -- 5/9/2011 16:02:22 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 47
5/9/2011 17:12:13   
nield
Creative!

Heh. I'd thought it obvious, actually. They're fighting to get the Chaotic Clothing and the power associated with it. Mind you though, the next chapter takes things in a... slightly different direction to where they're currently going.

Oh and Mecha, you forgot red.

< Message edited by nield -- 5/9/2011 17:22:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
5/9/2011 17:15:59   
Mritha

*suddenly notices that blue has not been mentioned yet* Thats what I thought at first nield, but the clothing was just now mentioned and they would have no reason to attack Nield's group since he did not have the cape owned by pink. Thats why I was unsure :)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 49
5/9/2011 17:30:27   
nield
Creative!

Nield's group was attacked because they were the only ones who could stop the greens and their allies.

>.> I noticed red, at least. Even if I didn't quite pick up that he forgot blue
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: A General death ~comments
Page 2 of 7«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition