Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Into A Story

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Into A Story
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/7/2011 19:18:37   
NickTheArtist

"Well, that's kinda cool." John and his friend Chuck were flipping through the pages of John's notebook. There were several drawings depicting different things that came from John's mind. "Hey, that looks like a clock!", Chuck pointed out. "Yeah." John shrugged. Chuck glanced at his watch. "Ahh! Gotta go!" John nodded and knuckle-bumped, their gesture of goodbye. Chuck sped out the door to head home.

_ _ _ _ _

"CHUCK! HURRY OVER!" The call was abruptly ended, and it was 12 at night no less! Chuck drowsily got out of bed and slipped on his shoes. He walked out his house. John was waiting for him. "Check this out!", John held his book the Chuck's face. Chuck looked at it. The page was golden with a luster to it. "Hey, that's strange..." John laughed. "Goodbye." Chuck looked at him. "What?" John snapped and was sucked into the book.
"JOHN!", Chuck called. "Where are you?!" John's voice boomed from above, "Another victim...welcome to my world." Chuck was bewildered. "Am I dreaming?", Chuck inquired. More laughing. "Anything but." Two creatures from John's notebook came running up to John. They were giant alligators with bulging muscles, and the only thing that told them apart was that one had spikes lining it's back and head. "Welllllllcooooooome!", one Aliigator-Monster hissed. "We arrrrrree deeelllightttteed tooooo meeett yyyyoou!" The other nodded, the one with the spikes. "Yeeeesssss." Chuck closed his eyes. "This is a dream. A dream. That's it....I'm dreaming!", Chuck said not even convincing himself. The spike-less Alligator-Monster growled. "Nooooooo, yoouuuuuu arrrrrre iiiiiin Sssslonnnnorrrfuuuuurrrrr." The spiked one continued, "Worrrrlllldddd oofffff drrrreeeeaaaaammmmmsssss." Chuck laughed. "HA! Told you!" The spikeless Alligator-Monster narrowed its eyes. "Ohhhh yeeaaah?" It punched Chuck halfway across the plain. The monsters laughed. John's voice came from above. "Yes, my monsters are playful today. And hungry. Verrrryyyy hungry."

The End?
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Into A Story
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition