Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Krieger of das Drachen / Warriors of the Dragons - The story

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Krieger of das Drachen / Warriors of the Dragons - The story
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/8/2011 15:36:31   
BadHulk

Commenting page located here

Prologue

Once in the continent of Arcia there was a group of travelers. Legends and myths go that they are the protecters of "Das Drachen", a powerfull group of travelers that travel across the land to find the mythical dragons and leave a guardian there. The dragons once were worshipped by the citizens of Arcia. But there were some sinister people who wanted to kill the dragons. And thus, the Krieger of das Drachen was created.

"Watch out, Airis!" one of the travelers shouted to Airis. "I know! I know!" he yelled back whilst dodging a heavy blow from his foe.
Airis, one of the Krieger of das Drachen, was one of the guardians. Airis born in a poor family, when he got older, the elder of his village told him he was "The Chosen One". And thus, he was trained by the best warrior of the town. When his training finished, he went to the capital of Arcia, Garcedia. There he trained further with the soldiers of the capital of Arcia. When he wanted to return to his village, Itis, he got attacked by a group who wanted to kill the dragons for their own sinister deeds. "You! You are one of the Krieger of das Drachen where the legends told us about! We shall kill you!" as the man said whilst charging. Suddenly, out of thin air, a meteor crashed down on the man. Airis and the other men were in shock. When Airis looked around, he saw a powerful mage. She was wearing a long coat, dark blue with the trim dark red. As Airis defeated the other men he went to the mage and thanked her. "May I ask you, what is your name?" Airis asked the wizard. "Fayne, my name is Fayne. I am one of the Krieger of das Drachen. I was looking for you...".

And thus, Airis was dragged into the fate that was laid out for him since he was born.

Footnote: Krieger of das Drachen means Warriors of the Dragons. The original title is German.

< Message edited by BadHulk -- 4/11/2011 5:17:41 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> Krieger of das Drachen / Warriors of the Dragons - The story
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition