Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: EpicDuel Gamma Evolution 1.1.4d

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: EpicDuel Gamma Evolution 1.1.4d
Page 5 of 8«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/9/2011 12:22:30   
vinchuan

IsaiahtheMage stop raing,
any varium user > non varium user still

unless the non varium has played months non stopped and been able to enchant,
the first few enchant lvls for varium is 50 varium and 100 varium, which is less than 50 cents each.

where as non variums have to pay 5k then 10k cred which takes hrs on end to get.

and anyway, everyone is scaled down.

I love this update personally, and u don't get weaker with higher stat points? it just has less of an effect? 5 points per dmg instea of 4, big deal

personally i'd rather it be scaled back to 6 points per dmg at 90-100+ stats, but doubt that'll happen
Post #: 101
4/9/2011 12:23:02   
Competition

@ Isaiah, your post on your STR getting lowered is false. I have 49 STR and it's 12-15, and below 50. So your obviously lying.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 102
4/9/2011 12:25:57   
IsaiahtheMage

^I am not lying perhaps you are.My STr was 12-15 and went from that to 9-11 also stop raning? NO! I am sick of this craP! I payed my money on this and now they nerf me!!!! HOW DARE THEY!! Unless they fix this GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!! NOW!!!! FIX THIS!!! You guys just keep doing more and more stupid updates!
AQW Epic  Post #: 103
4/9/2011 12:43:30   
phycocat18

I agree with both sides here.

Not for it: weakening current players was defentlay not a smart move. Boss npcs will be harder.

For it: in the long run if the cap gets to 50 or 100 this upadate could smooth the lowers levels out like in other games.

Key word is IF. At it's current rate ED might die long before then.

< Message edited by phycocat18 -- 4/9/2011 12:44:45 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 104
4/9/2011 12:45:30   
tigura

@isaiah- someone needs to chill...

If your str was 12-15, then it was only 48 str. And just so you know You arent the only person who got nerfed. Everyone got nerfed, its just that some people have Adapted instead of ranting on forums aboit how lousy our admins are! Have you no appreciation for what they do? I think you need to start finding new builds and adapt, then you wouldnt be doing so badly.

My one complaint (other than the bot builds being extremely powerful) is that the nerfs start a bit too early. But other than these two comments, great release!

@above- NPCs got nerfed too

< Message edited by tigura -- 4/9/2011 12:47:58 >
DF Epic  Post #: 105
4/9/2011 12:51:01   
phycocat18

Are you sure npcs got neref to becasue the never been affected by updates before?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 106
4/9/2011 12:57:22   
tigura

Yes, titan mentioned the NPCs receiving the nerf as well in another thread (idk which one tho)
DF Epic  Post #: 107
4/9/2011 13:21:09   
phycocat18

quote:

Yes, NPCs and players alike are faced with the same adjustments, so you are technically no weaker than before.

From Titan

From here: Post 6

=ED= New Balance Update

Thanks for letting me know so when and looked through it again. Next time I wont read the forums when I just get up.

< Message edited by phycocat18 -- 4/9/2011 13:23:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 108
4/9/2011 13:48:46   
Grun Teufel

Isaiah, no need to rage-rant. This balance update is experimental and subject to change. If there's something you dislike, you stand a better chance of having it changed if you explain what exactly it is you dislike about it.

Also, is it your base strength that is 48, or is it your base strength and weapon bonuses? The nerf applies if the base stat and weapon bonus total to over 50, not just one or the other. If it's totaling to 48, you should report it as a bug.

< Message edited by Grun Teufel -- 4/9/2011 13:49:30 >
Epic  Post #: 109
4/9/2011 14:06:04   
Crimzon Magi

What I believe this update did is made fights longer, and therefore reducing the luck factor and making it more strategy reliant.

@ Below Thanks I didn't notice my error. What I meant was each occurrence of luck would affect the battle less, though there might be more occurrences involved.

< Message edited by Crimzon Magi -- 4/9/2011 21:32:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 110
4/9/2011 17:14:17   
Arcanis

Actually Crimzon,that is mathematically incorrect. Longer fights mean that there is higher probability that the luck factor will occur given some starting chance.
For example,there is higher chance that at least 1 crit(counting it as luck factor) will happen in 5 rounds than in 3 etc.
Same goes for blocks and deflects as well.The other par,however is correct since you would need strategy to compensate for that same luck.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 111
4/10/2011 0:18:11   
Vitodawn

My thoughts:I equipped myself with level 32-33 gear at level 29. You know what's so awesome? STATMODS AREN'T AFFECTED. I'm a tech merc build.
Epic  Post #: 112
4/10/2011 0:40:20   
charwelly

Why did they make all wepons like lvl 29 to 33...
I lost to a lvl 29 who looked like a lvl 32

Retired Again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 113
4/10/2011 3:39:23   
Luna_moonraider

Well since they removed focus from all dmg i have seen lots of people with robot using 5 focus build but what can a non var without robot do. oh well back to abusing stats and not having any focus then. till they make a non var robot i will continue abusing a stat. basically people without robot are forced to abuse stats. Is that wat the devs want? idk. well this update is mostly variumed update. No non var weps and robot. I m happy the made the game a little balance by making the new balnce they can increase the lvl cap higher without problems. Power hour is a great idea it helps all players get more credits but it seems broken for some reason idk y but i do hope they fix it.overall i give the update 6/10 because they devs did not make anything much for non var and they made a buggy power hour.

AQW Epic  Post #: 114
4/10/2011 4:22:42   
AQWPlayer

I'd like the double exp bug to be fixed soon so I can get some money for hypertalon. :)
AQW  Post #: 115
4/10/2011 4:34:40   
voidance

It was a ok update, the Zooka's dominate and being one of the only 33's is super awesome, but on the other hand the bugged power hour made me waste varuim on worthless xp boost.
AQW Epic  Post #: 116
4/10/2011 5:37:19   
DarkNight1223

The update is some-what good. The eggzookas look amazing and are amazing. removing the ability of focus to add additional damage I agree, but the equip level range I disagree. Overall, its not a bad update
Post #: 117
4/10/2011 6:07:03   
Tiago X

The level range stuff was good. Level cap? Meh.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 118
4/10/2011 8:13:47   
King FrostLich

George Lowe has been uber nerfed. His strike can crit up to 10-14 damage and he'll spam bunker buster and stun grenade over and over again.
Epic  Post #: 119
4/10/2011 8:36:26   
Epic Pwnser

Frostlich, I just noticed that yesterday too.
He striked 3 on my 30-36 resistance, but crit 30 something on his bunker buster, stun grenade 15 damage on my 26-32 defense.
Seems like anyone with good stat modifiers can beat him now.

Also, I'm taking it slow to lvl 33. And I need to get 10k battleon points, rite now I got about 4k.

Epic  Post #: 120
4/10/2011 8:39:53   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

He did seem a lot easier yesterday when i beat him, but i wasn't sure if that was my build change, or the update that effected it?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 121
4/10/2011 8:40:54   
jegaggin

i think they need to adapt the ai the new changes

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 122
4/10/2011 12:44:56   
IsaiahtheMage

^To everyone Sorry I am cool now sorry for my rage-rant. Also actually my stat was 12-15 and it was over 50 but I forgot I bought another weapon with different stats so it went down to 9-11 and I changed my build. So yeah sorry for that. Also like I said before Non varuims are dead we dont have enough stats to get around the stat reduction and we cant use focus builds without robot because it cost varium or you get luck in arcade(LOL less then a 27.6% chance that aint gonna happen) so basically we cant stat abuse or use focus builds so where left with no good builds to use. Everyone these days has to at least abuse one stat or use focus but non variums cant do anything so this is another varium update to make more money! So everyone will rush to buy a 10k varium package to get the zookas a robot and use a 5 focus build. What will non variums have NOTHING! I am just kinda disappointed about this.
AQW Epic  Post #: 123
4/10/2011 13:06:45   
Hun Kingq

The -1 point reduction for each point over 50 is not happening, a merc with 76 support should have got 26 points less damage but he didn't he got the same or more, one place where the update failed. The mage class got screwed over again because with increasing the stat points we have to point more points into dex and tech. On top of everything else the bloodshield got buffed even further, a level 5 limits energy and physical attacks. While majority of mercs and bounties attacks ignores defense and resistance, the mage class hardly has any attacks that ignores defense or resistance if we do it is not enough.
Epic  Post #: 124
4/10/2011 13:16:47   
IsaiahtheMage

@Hun Kingg You do realize that merc was probably a support merc and his multi has a 10% defence ignore? You do realize BloodShield only does energy not phsyical? You do realize Mercs and Bounties only ignore defence while Mages get one resistence ignoring move right? Why is it everytime you comment you always have mages in it and always some fact is wrong and you claim you fought over 1000 battles? I really need proof because I aint buying it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: EpicDuel Gamma Evolution 1.1.4d
Page 5 of 8«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition