Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Weapon Awareness

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Weapon Awareness
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/9/2011 14:28:47   
Zean Zapple

With this new update, Weapon Awareness is critical. What makes a weapon good or bad? The answer is Stat Modifiers.

Stat Modifiers, more commonly known as Stat Mods, are the buffs on a weapon that add points to one of the four Stats: Strength, Dexterity, Technology, Support. Starting at Level 1 and working your way to Level 33 gives you a total of 128 points to spend freely however you'd like. With the new Stat Progressions those 128 points would leave you weak, and helpless. With the help of Stat Modifiers and Enhancement Slots(Stat Modifiers that you are free to place wherever you choose) you can greatly improve your Strength Damage, your Physical Defense, your Energy Resistance, and your Auxiliary Damage.

You might be thinking that a weapon with +35 or +36 Damage is way better than a weapon with +33 Damage. But in reality that +33 Damage weapon has +18 Stat Modifiers and the other Auxiliary only has +8, that's a crazy 10 more Stat Modifiers than the other weapon!

With the new update the Stat Progressions require more points than they used to. This makes Stat Modifiers EVEN more critical. Damage can't hide the beauty of the Stat Modifier.

~Zean

< Message edited by Zean Zapple -- 4/9/2011 14:29:28 >
Epic  Post #: 1
4/9/2011 14:32:00   
DeathGuard

Great thread my friend, you're right stats mods make the difference
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/9/2011 14:39:44   
MistaTechMage

I admit stat mos are more important then damage but when its a difference of 4 I prefer damage as 4 more damage is the equivalent of 16 stats points into strength if primary or side arm
Post #: 3
4/10/2011 5:40:52   
DarkNight1223

Well, stat mods are slightly more important as it boosts ALL your abilities. The problem is, bazooka, a bazooka has high damage and can be known as your secret weapon.
Post #: 4
4/10/2011 8:12:14   
Lord GaGa

Yes with the aux's you given zean. You can only use 1nce everyone four turns your aux. So 10 x 4 (amount of turns).
So basically your missing out on 40 stats per turn!
But the new Eggzookas are a different story. They give 38+ damage with 19 stats!, but I reacon thattly be the highest stat zooka for the rest of the year!
So get it before its gone!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
4/10/2011 8:32:09   
Zean Zapple

@Lord GaGa, My thoughts exactly. With +19 stats it is the most powerful auxiliary weapon in the game, so definitely get it before it's gone.

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 6
4/10/2011 8:45:00   
jegaggin

i slaved aextras and got one :)

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
4/10/2011 8:47:18   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Snap ^

I'm much more cautious of buying a weapon now as it could throw my build way off balance and i've tried the Stat Progression to get it to near as those numbers as i can. Before i used to be like "well that has 2 more damage it's better" and not giving a second glance at the stats on it, that's changed now though and i'm much more careful when making purchases.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
4/10/2011 8:49:34   
jegaggin

if anyone wants to know i bought the energy one for my focus/ support/ anything excluding my current str build. I needed it because i need stats for my build and i thought wth. :)
Edit 2: I just thought why they nerfed the stats because there was such stat inflation they had to bring it down so they could add more stat buffs making it look more and more attractive.

< Message edited by jegaggin -- 4/10/2011 8:53:06 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
4/10/2011 9:37:35   
Smackie El Frog

@Digi

Awww hes all grown up! Stats>Dmg That is the truth mate!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Weapon Awareness
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition