Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Non varium bountys are under power class they need to better?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Non varium bountys are under power class they need to better?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/14/2011 3:59:55   
xxmirxx

your thoughts on this subject, I think that non varium bounty needs buff and for varium bountys stop ruin it for rest of bountys.
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
4/14/2011 5:00:35   
Luna_moonraider

well there is no 1 helping them. i can kill npc and do normal 1v1 with my bh. seem find. note i abuse str and have rares. non var bh r doomed if the dun have rares. basically they can only rely on str now because there is no non var robo.

heres a simple build a non var bh can use to do well in 1v1

stats

95hp
45 energy
all extra point to str
36 dex
39 tech
32 support
+2 focus
100 agility

skill

Max smoke, lvl 5 cheapshot, max bludlust, 1 refelex and 7 shadow arts.

weps

Primary:winter cleavers
gun: spec ops or any gun which fits the build
aux: Yuletide Terror
armor: Predator Armor
robot:Assult bot if u have 1(i dun have 1)

wad do u do if it is a str bh or any merc: just smoke then do cheapshot and strike,strike until die. 5 focus bh: cheapshot,strike,gun,repeat
mage with def 2 or above def mat: same as 5 focus bh.
other mages:smoke+cheapshot

enhancements: All to str

Note this can help but it is not that strong but u can kill those irritating gamma bot build case of smoke and shadow arts.

@ below
Gave my comment and why not just post a build this is a topic bout non var bh. also non var bh are certainly not weak if the use my build they might be able to farm some creds and make their build better.

< Message edited by Luna_moonraider -- 4/14/2011 5:43:05 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/14/2011 5:16:39   
xxmirxx

I was not ask for built I ment need to be buff like mages were good at 1vs1 even with out built. luna your suppose to put built on EpicDuel Battle Strategy. this post isn't about builts its about non varium bountys in general. I am try say there weak as bountys because of varium bountys abuse bountys.
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
4/14/2011 5:58:49   
TurkishIncubus

The only strong Non varium class is Merc the others is just easy wins.

Epic  Post #: 4
4/14/2011 6:07:21   
8x

^Non-varium mages are pretty strong too, I have more problems with them than with mercs.

Epic  Post #: 5
4/14/2011 6:12:47   
xxmirxx

but non varium bh is like free win.
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
4/14/2011 6:43:52   
Silver Sky Magician

How do you buff non-varium bounty hunters without buffing varium bounty hunters, which would spark an uproar? Adding better non-varium bounty hunter weapons would not solve the problem. I do believe that non-varium bounty hunters are the weakest among all EpicDuel players (disregarding those that have really bad builds), however it is not viable to give them a buff. To do so would require a complete revamping of the bounty hunter class.

Post #: 7
4/14/2011 7:30:06   
8x

quote:

but non varium bh is like free win.

No offense, but for full varium player any non-varium is free win.
Epic  Post #: 8
4/14/2011 7:41:49   
Silver Sky Magician

^

That's not true. My brother has given a significant number of varium players a run for their money using his non-varium merc, which was level 27/28 at the time of the examples stated. Using a rage bunker buster strategy, he beat many varium players, including New Hope and Heart Zel. Non-varium experienced players like Frostlich have probably also defeated their fair share of varium players.
Post #: 9
4/14/2011 7:44:58   
8x

^I should have said experienced full varium players, I killed higher lvl varium players on my non-var alts too.
Epic  Post #: 10
4/14/2011 9:17:08   
PivotalDisorder

@Silver Sky: New Hope is non var.

I agree that nonvar BHs are the weakest. Mages and mercs definately stand a chance against alot of good var players.
I 2 turned a full var 32 on my non var 27 mage. and that was just early luck, with skill too many fights can be won.
Post #: 11
4/14/2011 9:23:13   
PivotalDisorder

I lagged and double posted :P no sure how to delete
Post #: 12
4/14/2011 9:24:39   
King FrostLich

They aren't weak, they almost kill me in any other match than fighting a non varium support merc or mage. Plus, my alt who happens to be a hunter as well seems to pwn people 5 levels higher.
Epic  Post #: 13
4/14/2011 9:35:50   
Cookielord12

bounties as a whole are fine. smoke +str spam + SA are easily a winning combo
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 14
4/14/2011 9:38:48   
IsaiahtheMage

Well where not really UPed Mages are UPed where right above them then Mercs. But yeah we have no super weapon like the mjonlir or Cadens Wrath and we have huge stat requirements on all our passives while Mages get one require on passive and Mercs get none that is why this game is not balanced. Its just not right. I mean where are you getting Mages non var are stronger then BH what?! They are the weakest class half of their skills require main class weapon and they have one useless physical staff and their heal loop has been destroyed how on earth are they stronger then Non var BH when they can regain HP with each attack how?I mean I just dont get it.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 4/14/2011 9:50:09 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
4/14/2011 9:44:36   
Cookielord12

@above cadens wrath isnt really a super wep considering that it has no dex so if you dont have decent stat mods then you are very vulnerable to mercs and bounties whereas mjolnir has 10 tech and 10 sup
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 16
4/14/2011 9:51:29   
IsaiahtheMage

^Above Yes it is it doesnt need to have dex to be super it gives 28 energy dmg plus 24 tech that isnt super to you as a no nvarium weapon?
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
4/14/2011 9:55:09   
Cookielord12

but the damage is also poor and mjolnir can be used as low level and its damage as decent for low level
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 18
4/14/2011 10:03:55   
baboy213

@luna MOonRaider

thats good Build for Bh

< Message edited by baboy213 -- 4/14/2011 10:04:45 >
Post #: 19
4/14/2011 12:06:55   
Vegafire

To be honest this makes no sense and is not true as bounty hunters are the most overpowered class in my oppinion. for example before i got my varium weps ect. i was using a high dex. dex boost multi build and my teamate left at the begining of the match so i was left to fight two level 30+ varium mercs on my own at level 27 and i still managed to win due to my support i hit them critical and did 30+ then 40+ on both mercinary's.

You have to adapt to the game not let the game adapt to you.

For example my founder was lost due to an incident which was patched incredibly quik. so i am using this account and i have plenty of varium now but because of this incident i spent more time looking at bounty hunter builds and made my own without varium. then one with varium. there are slight balance issues but they are being worked on constantly and being a bounty hunter does not class as an unbalancement in my eyes.

< Message edited by deathshadowslayer -- 4/14/2011 12:08:21 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
4/14/2011 12:42:52   
TurkishIncubus

@Jehannum

Only Mods And AKs can delete posts dont waste your time for searching delete button :S i searched before :S

For topic

All Non varium Class is strong enough With Luck they can win Varium ppl easyly
Epic  Post #: 21
4/14/2011 19:56:14   
edwardvulture

^No way some battles are just winnable due to insane stat boosts
Back on topic: I was the best non-varium bh and was able to win stat max varium ppl more than half the time I got varium though i only got frosty.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 22
4/14/2011 20:21:07   
xxmirxx

I find non varium bh are easy wins there like fight npc. Even as merc it was same.
AQ Epic  Post #: 23
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Non varium bountys are under power class they need to better?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition