Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Should you leave

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Should you leave
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/14/2011 19:33:09   
hardcore59

when you are in a 2v2 do you leave and risk a possible win
or stay and see how it goes

Youtube.com/FAINTgames
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
4/14/2011 19:35:59   
xxmirxx

stay if your partner is listen you.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
4/14/2011 21:20:42   
edwardvulture

Depends on the skill level if your partner and how much life is left.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
4/14/2011 21:41:30   
Soliqe

No

For me I stay unless I know for 100% the player will die. I've seen some amazing comebacks before...

AQW Epic  Post #: 4
4/14/2011 22:47:50   
Larcell

I too have seen amazing comebacks. I stay. And why not? If we lost I still get XP.

Epic  Post #: 5
4/14/2011 23:52:21   
Lectrix

In the words of the great Atticus Finch:

"Courage is not a man with a gun in his hand. It's knowing you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do."

@xxmirxx: Like I said, his name ISN'T Lectrix. I can't prove it, but... well, you can't exactly prove that you character belongs to you either.

< Message edited by Lectrix -- 4/15/2011 18:45:35 >

Le Chevalier Mal Fet (AQ)
Lectrix (HS)

Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure. ~Rowena Raven
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
4/15/2011 1:56:01   
charwelly

I of course stay i don't really mind losing

Retired Again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
4/15/2011 2:05:49   
xxmirxx

quote:

Note: My Level 32 Tech Mage on EpicDuel is currently incognito (and no, his name is not Lectrix... or "incognito").

its a level 4 mage not 32
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
4/15/2011 2:40:57   
temtu

i think the runner's SUK
i have never ran even if my partner is dead after 1 turn or if they run
i stay and fight
besides u could always win
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
4/15/2011 3:09:06   
Illuminator

I always stay, no matter the disadvantage. A win is always possible if the numbers roll your way. Plus I usually have a couple private chats open and don't want to cut off the conversation. The only times I leave a fight is if I disconnect or if my partner leaves and I was planning on logging out after that fight anyways. Even if you lose you still gain knowledge of how to improve your strategy and personal experience that is highly valuable.
AQ Epic  Post #: 10
4/15/2011 3:19:40   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

^ I'm the same way. I don't do many 2v2s (most are from misclicking the button while trying to 1v1), but I always stick to the end in the ones I'm in. I feel like leaving early is just like abandoning your partner. It does demoralize them if you ditch as soon as you die.

I've had plenty of games where I turned the match around in 2v1, so I know a win is always possible with a little bit of luck. Even if it the match doesn't look like it's in your favor, stick with it because you will get some amazing wins coming your way.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
4/15/2011 12:40:04   
DeathGuard

You can improve your build fighting strong opponents, I have fought many tiems epicness (rabbies) and he is really strong but I have beat him some times too. You can't win with other's build but you can win with your own builds but maybe take some ideas from others shouldn't hurt.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
4/15/2011 12:56:19   
Luna_moonraider

never ever give up on your partner always stay. go with the flow and always try your best no mather what is thrown at u.

AQW Epic  Post #: 13
4/15/2011 13:01:06   
Angels Holocaust

It's really situational to be honest, I sometimes stay if my non varium listens to me, then we're all good and we have a fighting chance. If he/she does not listen to me I then leave.
Post #: 14
4/15/2011 13:36:32   
SCORPIOZZz

well i 2 hrz ago got a 16 wins streak in 2vs2 ( i won all with noobs that listened to me ) agaist 32z ... the 17th game i was gathered with a lvl 32 half var ( only armor ) bh against a non var support merc and a lvl 27 my mate ddnt do a thing i said :| we lost badly
Epic  Post #: 15
4/15/2011 14:11:25   
Cookielord12

i never leave. i usually stay until me or my partner dies and stay for the losers XP. if my partner dies i usually try unless its a 32 varium. i pulled off a decent comeback today. my 28 partner died in 2 bunker crits and i beat the 2 level 31s
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 16
4/15/2011 14:16:30   
8x

Stay, at least you can get 19 xp from killing one of opponents.

Epic  Post #: 17
4/15/2011 17:43:41   
Lord GaGa

whats to loose?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
4/15/2011 18:28:52   
Wraith

@Lord GaGa you lose some time. Usually in that time you can do another battle. Unless your partner got slaughtered or something, but then, you still get EXP.

Also, I would stay. Even if your partner KNOWS he is gonna lose, encourage him. He will feel confident about beating up 2 level 33 Varium guys. That almost did happen, it was 31 31 vs me and 26 xD. I died from 2 crits, my partner beat them with 3 crits xD. 2 multi crits. So...the opponent Caster mages just kept on battering him and casting. Then they ran out of energy, ans striking never works xD.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 19
4/15/2011 18:42:57   
Scar187

I think why play 2v2 if all you are going to do is run because you can't handle a loss, it's just a game you win some you lose some... If runnings your answer play 1v1 that way you don't have to cry about having a pertner that's a low level... Hate people thinking like that. We were all low level onca upon a time but people seem to forget that.
Post #: 20
4/15/2011 23:18:37   
Agiluz

I stay most of the time because you never know..your team might win if they got a good plan

Rogue Ninja
Post #: 21
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Should you leave
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition