Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: [Hand-drawn] [Flash AQW Armours] [Flash AQW Weapons] The Bad Touch Shop

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Request Shops >> RE: [Hand-drawn] [Flash AQW Armours] [Flash AQW Weapons] The Bad Touch Shop
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/18/2011 22:33:05   
Aura Knight

I have a small question. If I give you the line art for a weapon, would you be able to color and shade it, or would you also need the colors on the design as well? My main question is can I get my weapons shaded well? That seems to be the only flaw with my designs, and I hope you can help. So can you? Plz let me know.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 51
5/18/2011 23:01:32   

[Demonic Sage 23]
Of course we can take your line art. You would just have to tell us what colors you would like. Or if it's up to the taker of the request.

But either way, yes we can take them. I personally think it would make it better for me since I can go over it with Flash then just color it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
5/18/2011 23:08:11   
P3rf3ction

hey 204 is my armor almost done
AQW Epic  Post #: 53
5/19/2011 5:28:56   
Mysterious Madhatter

Thank You for making my request.
Im going to suggest the weapon again.
AQW  Post #: 54
5/19/2011 7:43:05   
Death Slayer

@fabri17: YAY! Just in 7 Hours! Dude, you rock! You're the best Flasher that I ever saw! xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
5/19/2011 10:06:24   
shadow200one

just one quick question... you guys doin requests in chronological order by who requested when or just whoever says they want it done soon?
AQW  Post #: 56
5/19/2011 19:02:46   
Aura Knight

Hi there. Here is the basic shape of my new weapon. What it needs is coloring and shading and flashing. If it can be done by Saturday, I would be most appreciative. if that is too soon, just take your time and do it whenever, but the sooner the better. Here is the link: http://tinypic.com/r/adeo2g/7 Color scheme is up to the person who flashes it.

Also, can these also get flashed and colored and shaded as well?
http://tinypic.com/r/2lu6o1c/7

http://tinypic.com/r/52t0i/7: This one might be a bit more tricky because it was drawn with an inking pen. The design may need to be smoothed out a bit, and it needs coloring and shading.
I would prefer to have this one done by the weekend, but it took me a long time to draw, so I don't know how long it will take to flash/color/shade.

Sorry for asking for too much. If for any reason you cannot do any of these weapons, let me know. One quick question, do you also want credit for making the weapons when I suggest them? I currently do give credit where credit is due, but I was wondering if anyone doesn't want this. Also sorry for not using the template, but I feel my directions were easy to understand. Thanks to whoever flashes my weapons.

< Message edited by Demonic Sage 23 -- 5/19/2011 19:03:59 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 57
5/19/2011 22:14:57   
fabri17

[RemnantHS]
*This* (sorry if I overused the gradients.. I'm not very good shading clothes)

[Shadow200one]
quote:

you guys doin requests in chronological order

That.. I don't know if 2046808...

[Demonic Sage 23]
204.. I know you are busy and stuff.. but can you do this one? >__> (I'm not very creative with colors)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
5/19/2011 23:17:15   
shadow200one

Type: weapon/sword
Image: necro sword
Details: just make it black and greyish colors, maybe glowing blue on the runes,(dage the evil colors) main thing i want done is the shading pretty much if possible pl0x
AQW  Post #: 59
5/19/2011 23:52:08   

[Shadow200one]
Yes I tend to be neat and try to do the requests in order so there's no mess ups and one left behind. Obviously there's specific ones that want to be done before others so if they have a good reason then it would be put ahead. None the less we do them in chronological order.

[Demonic Sage 23][Fabri17]
Yes I'll do the weapons and come up with some colors. As of now I'm finishing an armor which I have very little time to work on since school's almost out and I have to deal with finals. But I'll finish it then I'll work on the weapons.(Or I'll just work on everything little by little)

< Message edited by 2046808 -- 5/19/2011 23:53:03 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
5/20/2011 14:00:22   
fabri17

[2046808]
Oh.. finals.. I can flash the big scythe.

[Shadow200one]
I already made your request.. check the previous page.. or click here.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
5/20/2011 14:23:28   
Soulhunter Lee

Type: Flash a wep
Description/Image: http://twitpic.com/47qi2r
Other details: Colors could be gray and red and maybe black too. You know, like Shadowscythe colors.

< Message edited by Soulhunter Lee -- 5/20/2011 14:24:40 >
DF AQW  Post #: 62
5/20/2011 23:27:23   
extreme wizard

@Fabri: Sorry for posting late, I forgot I requested here for a while. And the weapons look AMAZING. You did great! I might be back with some other designs soon. Thanks!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
5/21/2011 0:31:38   
shadow200one

sweet dude thats great thanx
AQW  Post #: 64
5/21/2011 20:18:16   
Pravus1

flash AQW weapon
http://imageshack.us/f/862/sharktoothedscimitarcop.jpg/

AQW  Post #: 65
5/21/2011 21:53:44   
Smalls

To everyone: I'll be able to get back with working on this soon, school's almost out so finals are almost done
I'm so sorry I haven't been able to work on the stuff T_T But as soon as my finals are finished I'll pick up the stuff again, another reason I haven't been able to work on this is because of some craziness going around in my house (my mom had surgery for her neck so I've had to do a lot of work around the house) so I won't be able to take a LOT of work, but I'll be able to get some, but only armours and hand drawn stuff, I can't do weapons.

< Message edited by Smalls -- 5/21/2011 21:58:20 >
DF  Post #: 66
5/21/2011 23:45:49   
P3rf3ction

nice to have u back smalls and hope ur mom feels better soon
AQW Epic  Post #: 67
5/22/2011 0:10:52   
Gabby21

Another request! I'm wondering who'll do my weapon this time?
I forgot the template that i was supposed to use so I am gonna use my own template.

Item: Scythe
Link: Scythe 1
Description: This is a scythe. I've already put all the colors to be used. if you know any good color combinations, make your own version and I shall compare it with mine.
Directions:
  • The color of the stick of the scythe is the "Gray" color that I have given to you. NO OTHER GRAY COLORS MUST BE USED.
  • The Runes that are written on the stick of the scythe must be colored "Green" color. NO OTHER GRAY COLORS MUST BE USED.
  • The color of the top of the scythe must be colored the "Blue" color I've given for you. NO OTHER BLUE COLORS MUST BE USED.

NOTE: You can make your own version with another batch of colors. But when you upload it and show it to me, please let me show both of them. The weapon with MY colors and the weapon with YOUR colors.

The runes on the stick of the scythe must glow and disappear every once in awhile. That is if anyone knows swf here.

~P.S- Message me if you don't understand any of these so I can clear it out for you.

< Message edited by Gabby21 -- 5/22/2011 0:17:10 >
  • AQW  Post #: 68
    5/22/2011 15:24:20   
    shadow200one

Weapon: scythe
    Image: http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt65/shadow200one/Photoon2011-05-17at1347-1.jpg
    Description: dage the evil colors, mostly dark with blue glow on runes, the bones on the handle should stay dark colors and such like they are on undead warrior and such, and eyes glow blue posibly, sorry if im asking too much for this but thanks in advance, oh and for the bottom just do anything to end it, dont just leave it as a random cutoff where the paper ended X3 thanx
    AQW  Post #: 69
    5/22/2011 15:53:25   
    fabri17

:O Oh noes many requests.. I'll start working...
    Also.. @Smalls is back! Hope everything gets fine.

Btw..

[Demonic Sage 23]
    Here's one of your weapons..

I'm now working on Soulhunter Lee's request. Now that my vacation ended I'll be more busy so now I'll make 1 weapon/armor a day.

< Message edited by fabri17 -- 5/22/2011 22:06:19 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
    5/22/2011 22:52:31   
    Aura Knight

@fabri: Thanks a lot for flashing it man. It looks epic. I'm going to suggest it. I'll also give you credit. Thanks again.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 71
    5/23/2011 3:21:02   

[P3rf3ction]
    Alright!! I believe I am finally done!! http://twitpic.com/51eoaf

[Shop]
    Now that I have that finished I will now start doing weapons. Probably won't do armors as often since I don't have time for them.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
    5/23/2011 16:25:55   
    Death Slayer

Type: Weapon(s)
    Description/Image: Three items to Flash! ^.^ This - This & This.
    Other details: Please TRY To use mostly Black... NOT ALL OF IT BLACK!! I said just try to make SOME of 'Em Black, you can chose the colors you want.
    Note: Please use Chaos/ Evil Colors. Don't use Colors such as Green or Blue... They are Girl/ Good Colors :P
    Thanks in advance! :D
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
    5/23/2011 17:38:26   
    extreme wizard

Type: DF Weapon Flash
    Description/Image: Here.
    Other Details: Really all I need done on this is shading, maybe a little glow effect on my trademark runes (all of which are from actual runic languages), and it just needs that epic Flash look. Thanks in advance to whoever does this!
    Note: You may have to click the picture in the link once to make it clearer. The site just does that to some pics. EDIT: Also, if you can save the image in Photobucket, not Tinypic, that would be appreciated. My laptop has problems with pictures saved in the Tinypic site for some reason.

< Message edited by extreme wizard -- 5/23/2011 17:39:34 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
    5/23/2011 18:24:29   

[Demonic Sage 23]
    Here's one of your weapons; http://twitpic.com/51o1m5

[Shop]
    People need to slow down on the requests xD
    They're piling up. Hopefully we get them done soon. Thanks for everyone who's patiently waiting.

< Message edited by 2046808 -- 5/23/2011 18:25:10 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 75
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Request Shops >> RE: [Hand-drawn] [Flash AQW Armours] [Flash AQW Weapons] The Bad Touch Shop
    Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
    Jump to:

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition