Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Unused EpicDuel Weapons

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Unused EpicDuel Weapons
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/17/2011 23:52:21   
Soliqe

@temtu

Even the players who spend their money at low levels, they're only losing $2.50. Because most weapons from level 1-24 cost from 75-275 varium; and that's nothing.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
4/17/2011 23:56:59   
Porsche911

Well we gotta let someone use them
Supported.

...PORSCHE...
Post #: 27
4/18/2011 1:46:21   
DillBagel

Biotech Maul should he added.
29 damage and 18 stats is fine for a non varium.
I used to own that weapon too.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
4/18/2011 13:03:59   
Soliqe

I'll wait on NW's reply before adding any other weapons to the list.
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
4/18/2011 13:11:30   
xX.Brute.Xx
Banned

I think some of those weapons should be free, because as you guys said 1-24 you barely spend any varium so whats the point of it?
Post #: 30
4/18/2011 13:25:01   
Silent Scream

I also support this idea and i also am a Founder who uses Varium.. If the items that have been said are going to remain in the game and not be used by V players, they may aswell be used by Non v players.. but obviously some checking of items needs to be done and i doubt this will happen anytime soon.. afterall we do pay money for good equipment and they do put time and effort into creating them for the game.. I dont think they will change many Varium items to Non varium lightly without alot of support from players

EDIT: Also on the topic of low priced varium items.. I think it is because not everyone buys alot of varium when they start out, like you said Lvls 1-24 i myself didnt buy much varium during those lvls.. the low varium prices on some items could be seen as a way of enticing new players to buy small ammounts of varium for some nice items and maybe move up to a higher purchase when they have played longer

< Message edited by Silent Scream -- 4/18/2011 13:32:36 >
Epic  Post #: 31
4/18/2011 14:13:27   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

The concept could be useful and add more depth for the non varium players. But I also feel, items that were purchased with monies should have some value. If this feature would be released, I would like an option prior, for players who do have these weapons, the game offers a reasonable varium buyback feature for those selected items for a certain period of time.
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
4/18/2011 17:36:04   
Atomic garden

LoL wut???
Post #: 33
4/18/2011 20:34:53   
EDluyil

Definately support. Lots of Var weapons cost the same but Stats and Dmg way different. ED wont lose any money because who will buy the uped var weps anyways???
Epic  Post #: 34
4/18/2011 20:37:09   
DillBagel

@Jzaanu
If they made a varium sellback, it would most likely stay. The would have a riot on their hands if it didn't.
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
4/19/2011 8:39:09   
kakilleon2

I support

Epic duel Name : http://www.epicduel.com/charpage.asp?id=GROTOM
Non var merc
Epic  Post #: 36
4/19/2011 18:30:54   
Soliqe

Thanks for all the support everyone, hopefully the developers with find some truth in what I've sent them.
AQW Epic  Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Unused EpicDuel Weapons
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition