Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Who was your mentor/tutor when you began the game?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Who was your mentor/tutor when you began the game?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/18/2011 10:51:34   
King azwan

Xendrans vid on youtube taught me about how now to waste any stat points. Thats about it, I suppose EpicDuel's original forum also had some helpful stuff which helped me as well. Ive never really been one to copy builds so I tought my self most of the stuff.
DF AQW  Post #: 26
4/18/2011 10:54:20   
Cookielord12

i was nooby until i got to level 20 and i figured out what the forums was.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
4/18/2011 11:14:04   
Zean Zapple

Another mentor that I had was Donna Matrix: She pointed out all the flaws in my build and I went and fixed em'!

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 28
4/18/2011 12:13:48   
Aere

Raiga taught me more about the game at lower levels, as a Bounty. SmokinAces gave me the mage build I used to level 27.

And Lightmare, for the Support Hunter.
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
4/18/2011 13:55:52   
DeathGuard

My first acc skullnightreaver and my founder's faction end111. My first acc was hacked but learned a lot in experience then I created my scnd alt xDeathGuardx and now my win ratio is really good ^^.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
4/18/2011 15:46:26   
Epic Pwnser

Well.
I first started out as a merc and got founder armor, then the beat weapons from buying the packages.
From lvl 1-lvl 29, it was a blur, I pwned everyone with high strength. I first used the piece of wood that mercs can buy as a club.
Max Field commander, double strike, intimidate, bezerker FTW..
At lvl 30, I used the beta weapons as soon as they came out and made a high support build that pwned lvl 31's.
At that point, my mentor was copying other people's builds and looking at the old epicduel forums for builds.
I saw barneypwnsu support build FTW and wiseman108. Plus Daphne (Dax).
Lightmare too o.O

I class changed and used a support build with overlord gun with deadly aim.

Basically my mentoring was my deductive reasoning as I saw str increased with 4, dex by 3, tech by 2's and 3's and sup same as str.
I would love to give the most credit to BARNEYPWNSU. He really made me learn how to play epicduel.

Epic  Post #: 31
4/18/2011 16:04:56   
helloguy

This AWESOME guy names Helloguy
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
4/18/2011 16:26:02   
Xendran

Noslrac
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 33
4/18/2011 16:29:59   
beastmo

Didnt really have a mentor i figured out how to do all my builds and etc at lvl 30 =/
Epic  Post #: 34
4/18/2011 16:32:38   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I can't even remember to be honest. There must have been someone other wise i would have been a wreck lol.

All i can remember from early joining is ...PORSCHE... and Infamous Nightshade.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
4/18/2011 21:13:12   
Plasmastorm

gold shock was myne
n the virtuos elites RIP
Post #: 36
4/18/2011 21:32:29   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Wow this was a LONG time ago. It was someone from the faction caled the darknights, he told me what hybrid armor was. He also told me how to spread out my stats.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Who was your mentor/tutor when you began the game?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition