Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Should OZ be a boss NPC?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Should OZ be a boss NPC?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/20/2011 8:57:31   
Basicball

i could :3
btw, maybe he can be a low-lvl boss?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
4/20/2011 9:13:24   
DillBagel

Oz should have always been a high level boss NPC. He's he leader of the exiles for crying out loud.

< Message edited by DillBagel -- 4/20/2011 10:02:24 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
4/20/2011 9:16:43   
Basicball

maybe he's just a jackstraw then
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
4/20/2011 10:58:32   
TurkishIncubus

@Ashari

I didnt mean combat expert , for being Strategic he need to be experinced about Fights and Delta V so the only thing determine experience in game is lwl.

He has to be high lwl because being Smart and Strategic is also related with experience , his lwl will come from his advanced strategies not from combat

Epic  Post #: 29
4/20/2011 19:05:32   
DillBagel

quote:

If Oz is one person how can there be two Ozes?

How do we know he doesn't just travel faster than you? It's the same Oz, just one is disguised as a noob, and the other is almighty and powerful.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
4/20/2011 19:53:24   
ED Prince of Shadows

That would be really fun :)

@Agiluz
Glad to see you could find your way back Rouge

AQW Epic  Post #: 31
4/20/2011 20:56:12   
roylnight

wat about having another place called the future and all the characters are in the future but some had died and oz could still be fighting and he could be the boss level 30
Post #: 32
4/20/2011 21:43:38   
Xxbbooxx

yes, but they'd need to edit the mission for the guard, since you can beat exile soldier and guard to complete it, would be hard if you need to be lvl30+
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 33
4/20/2011 23:16:32   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

>>DillBagel: How do we know he doesn't just travel faster than you? It's the same Oz, just one is disguised as a noob, and the other is almighty and powerful.<<

When I read this, I thought if just randomly dueling him at his current lvl, and instead of a item drop, he would drop a Location Pass where you would face the Enhanced Oz for a real NPC drop. And if you loose, you would have to go back to low lvl OZ and hope for another drop of a Location Pass.

A bit complicated, but would be a an amazing challenge.

AQW Epic  Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Should OZ be a boss NPC?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition