Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

EpicDuel: Which Weapons Would You Like To See "Revamped"?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> EpicDuel: Which Weapons Would You Like To See "Revamped"?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/19/2011 15:13:17   
He Who Lurks

Both art and stat wise, I'd like to see Rune Cleaver and Overlord Blade revamped. As the thread already describes, how about you?
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
4/19/2011 15:16:17   
Cookielord12

energy mode of behemoth scythe would be epic

and coloured versions of reactor saw plz

< Message edited by Cookielord12 -- 4/19/2011 15:22:34 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/19/2011 15:24:11   
Sparticus

I would love to see my Imperial Battle Axe back on par with my Frostbane sword like it used to be.

quote:

...... Not as random or as clumsy as a blaster, but an elegant weapon for a more civilized age.
—Obi Wan Kenobi, A New Hope
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
4/19/2011 15:44:53   
PD

I'd like to see a re-vamped version of the Whump :3
Post #: 4
4/19/2011 15:46:40   
Raph21

I'd like to see Overlord Maul re-vamped (:
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
4/19/2011 15:48:56   
The Death Angel

My beta weapons.. So I actually can use them for once... Promised to be the best weapons in-game? They sure has never been. They gave good oppurtunity to get creative with builds, but overall. They weren't what they were promised to be.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
4/19/2011 16:10:51   
8x

@Razhork: Titan said that beta weapons will have the most enhancments and not that they will be the best in-game...

On topic: Jesters's Maul, Overlord Maul, Vendzooka, Imperial ACP.

Epic  Post #: 7
4/19/2011 16:12:20   
Tiago X

@ He who Lurks: Writting "Epicduel" in the begining of your thread, even without the "=" counts as tagging, and can get your thread deleted. Just a heads-up (:
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
4/19/2011 16:29:30   
He Who Lurks

^Sir, I've been on the forums for quite a while and I'm actually quite confident that I know the rules like the back of hand now. I've used headings like that before and they've have not gotten deleted before.

quote:

12) Official and Personal Tags

Do not use Official Tags in the title of your post. Non forum staff are not allowed to use them. If you use an official tag in your title the post will be deleted on sight and you will receive a severe warning on the post. Official tags consist of but are not limited to =AQ= , =WF= , =AE= , =DF= , =MQ= , =AQW= or anything along those lines. Also you are not allowed to use personal tags in the title of your post. A personal tags consist of but are not limited to =Scakk= , =Evo.= or anything similar. If you use a personal tag in your title the post will be deleted on sight and you will receive a warning on the post.

As you realize, tagging may only occur when a special character has been added on both sides of the name of a game. A semi-colon can be added as "EpicDuel; What Do You Like" that doesn't exactly mean it's tagging.

AQ Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> EpicDuel: Which Weapons Would You Like To See "Revamped"?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition