Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) Kalanyx's Dark History

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) Kalanyx's Dark History
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/20/2011 12:00:24   
aizenv3
Banned

PILOT

The lightning storm brewed fiercly across GreenGuard. Kaley and Vince were sitting in their cottage, anticipating someone. She cried out in pain. "The doctor's a no-show," Vince said. She cried out even more in pain. "I feel him coming," she cried out. Vince had no choice. His wife was going into labor, and the doctor wasn't going to arrive anytime soon. He shrugged. Starting to prepare the agonizing sequence of delivering a baby, he thought to himself for a while. "This child better make me proud."

Kaley held her newborn son in her hands as he slept soundly. Vince stood up against the wall, wiping his hands of blood. The doctor's body was strewn up against the wall, insides torn out. "He takes after you." Her hair became wild and long. Her soft apricot skin became green and scaly. Her eyes became reptillain. Teeth elongated out from her mouth. "My boy's part dragon. At least he'll be strong." Kaley giggled. "I know you'll be a great father." Vince shrugged. "My....."job" requires lots of travel. I wont see him a lot, but I hope my employer would let me off the hook." Kaley sighed. "I don't like how you work as a Scout for that DoomKnight." Vince shook his head. "I did it for us, so the Dragon Council won't come after you anymore. Its win-win." He walked to her and gave her a kiss. "I know you're strong. You can." Kaley smiled, then returned to normal. Vince grabbed his doom-ish wakizashi and strapped it to his back. "I'll be back soon."

Proluge Part 1 - Early Beginnings

Kalanyx steadily held his cool in the brisk morning setting. He was ready to run away from home, maybe forever. He had enough supplies to last for 2 weeks, at least until he could find a town along the way. He pulled up his mouth mask up and over his nose. He ran his fingers through his dark blue hair, and looked around. The forest of Surewood was beautiful at this time of the morning. He quietly ran outside and got out his Dragon Amulet. His teenage dragon quickly swooped in and magically grew into titan form, letting Kalanyx on his back. As they were about to fly off, he heard his mother waking up. They quickly flew off in the direction of DragonGrasp's latest landing spot.

"Why are we running away Kalanyx," the dragon asked. Kalanyx shrugged.

"We need to become more of ourselves Sethomar. Heroes, maybe." Sethomar roared.

"As much as the idea seems ludicrous, I do agree. We should become more of ourselves." Kalanyx sighed.

"I am old enough to become a DragonWarrior, arent I?" Sethomar roared.

"Yea. 18 was the designated age. You sure you want to become a DragonWarrior?" Kalanyx pointed at the DragonGrasp fortress looming in the distance.

"I want to become a DragonLord." Sethomar landed in front of the Ice Dragon that flies the fortress around. Even though he was young, Sethomar was a very large dragon for his age, even with the boosted growth of the DA. Kalanyx hopped off his companion's back and straightened his backpack. A couple DragonWarriors stormed out, but stopped when they saw it was Kalanyx and Sethomar. Kalanyx fixed the obsidian riding gauntlets on his hands and waved at the soldiers. They nodded, and followed Kalanyx into the fortress.

"Permachrome," Sethomar said, "it's been a while." The ice dragon laughed.

"You're finally joining the ranks Sethomar. Finally, I can get some back-up here. Some rookie DragonLords are having problems with dragon training." Sethomar looked around.

"Is it true that the DragonLords have a lead on the where-a-bout of the Great Dragon of Ice ?" Permachrome looked back, then looked at Sethomar and nodded.

"So, still a Primal Darkness Dragon," Permachrome asked. Sethomar nodded. Then his Darkness Primal markings appeared.

"Of course. It's my destiny to be the best Darkness dragon."

Kalanyx was fitted inside a small chamber with his Dragon Warrior armor on. He held the Darkness Orb in-hand, ready for what was about to happen. The Dragon Warriors closed the door and they let in a wierd foul smelling gas. For a while, it was silent. Then, screaming echoed everywhere. Inside turned pitch black. The door swung open, and Kalanyx walked out. He looked like a DragonLord, but his armor was shadowy and purple/black.

< Message edited by aizenv3 -- 9/30/2011 20:35:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) Kalanyx's Dark History
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition