Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Underworld Assalt

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> The Underworld Assalt
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/20/2011 22:00:15   
Dragonslayer Chaos

Chapter 1: The Underworld

The Underworld is a place of fear, death, torture and devistation. It is ruled by 20 Lords. Solaris, Lord of Fire. Crios, Lord of the Freeze. Atlas, Lord of the Earth. Aquais, Lord of Water. Typhoon, Lord of the Wind. Gerion, Lord of Devistation. Death, Lord of Death. Albion, Lord of Light. Verton , Lord of the Void. Nistos, Lord of the Moon. Holeron, Lord of Hope. Liveron, Lord of Life. BalDage, Lord of Torture. Waron, Lord of War. Terelen, Lord of Caruption. Buster, Lord of Pain. Felen, Lord of Magic. Berelin, Lady of the Forest. Derelon, Lord of Greed. And, Ter Bal Mal Dol, Lord of Fear.

Ter Bal Mal Dol is not just the Lord of Fear. He is also Overlord of the Underworld, aka, King. He was born when man first feared. He made the Underworld with the help of his brothers Death, BalDage, and Liveron. The rest, minus Felen and Berelin, are Ter Bal Mal Dol's children. The other two were made by nature.

Each Lord were the strongest of all the creachers of the Underworld. The only creatures that could posibly mach the power of the Lords of the Underworld, are Miltonius and Dage. Both made deals with the Lords, and became... them. The one weakness of Ter Bal Mal Dol, is his desire to rule the world. With this, he made a plan.

< Message edited by Dragonslayer Chaos -- 4/21/2011 17:56:50 >
DF AQW  Post #: 1
4/21/2011 18:07:20   
Dragonslayer Chaos

Chapter 2: The Assalt

Ter Mal Bal Dol desired to rule the world. Those who joined him were, Solaris, Gerion, BalDage, Waron, Buster, and Derelon. Together, not long after Tibicinius fell, AQW timeline, Ter Mal Bal Dol rose to the surface world. He and his companions attacked Battleon, and almost toke it down.

The one who saved Battleon was a man who wore a black cloak, had white hair, blue eyes, and a scar over his left eye. like a claw mark. His only wepon was a rusty old sword. With it, he drove back the invaders.

The man was praised for his actions. He said that he should stick around, just incase they returned.

Maeanwhile, Ter Mal Bal Dol was rounding up an army. Ter Mal Bal Dol would claim Battleon, his compainons would claim the other main citys of the World, and the armys would be devided between the other Lords. Ter Mal Bal Dol knew who this man was. The man made a deal with him.

< Message edited by Dragonslayer Chaos -- 8/10/2011 20:42:56 >
DF AQW  Post #: 2
6/22/2011 2:39:10   
Dragonslayer Chaos

Chapter 3: The Second Strke

Ter Mal Bol Dol was prepairing his army, when BalDage came in. The Lord of Torture had a man following him. it was the Palden, Artix. BalDage was in charge of taking down Swordhaven. His army still attacked, but he brought the Overlord Artix. Artix was brusied and cut up, with dented armor. The Overlord told BalDage to throw Artix into the dungens.

When Artix was throwen into the dungens, he meet a woman wearing a whited cloak, had white hair, thied back in a pony-tail, blue eyes, and black tatoo, like a claw mark, over her right eye. She also had a sheath on ehr waist, but no sword. They talked about many things, inclueding the war on the surface world. Then it was revaled why she was there. Her brother, the man saved BattleOn, traded her for imortality. He visited her constantly, always apoligising.

Five days passed before anyone came to their cell, unless for food and water. It was Albion and Holeron. They told them to be quiet, and snuck them out of Ter Mal Bol Dol's palace. They were taken to BattleOn. There, they aided Robina. And the women meet her brother again. She told him that she would never forgive him, but would aid him. Then, they noticed that the man had no sheath for his sword. The sword was the women's.

Ter Mol Bal Dol saw the two lord leaving his palace, and sent Atlas after him. Atlas was at BattleOn, reading his army of stone monsters to attack the town. The Underworld War, has begun,
DF AQW  Post #: 3
6/22/2011 3:19:19   
Dragonslayer Chaos

Chapter 4: The Underworld War

The brother, now known as Berdon, and the sister, now known as Briana, were defending BattleOn. Berdon had the rusty sword, and Briana used her sheath as her weapon. Both faced Atlas's army, and pushed them back, or what remained. Soon, Solaris started helping out Atlas with his army of fire creachers. The two lords, Albion and Holeron, were aiding the two siblings. Albion was powered by the sun, and had his army of light creachers aiding them. Holeron was powered by the effort and will of a the pweople fighting, and had no army.

Ter Mol Bal Dol was reading all the freces he could. He got all the remaining lords, minus Atlas and Solaris, together to plan an assault on BattleOn. In three days time, BattleOn would be brought to the Underworld.

Artix, Berdon, Briana, and Warlic, were on the front lines, protecting BattleOn from the Fire and Earth elementals. When another army was aprocing BattleOn. At first, it apeard another enemy army, but it wasn't. It was an army of *Alvian Knights. And with them, King **Cerivan Nightshade and ***Chaos Nightshade. They were here to help.

With there aid, Atlas and Solaris were forced to come and face the enemy army themselfs. The brother toke on Atlas, and the sister Solaris. In the end, both lords were destroyed. Bad idea by the way. Atlas's death caused a massive earthquack, and Solaris's death caused the ground to erupt lava. The siblings got to BattleOn safely, along with the rest of the army.

Now, only two days left till Ter Mol Bal Dol's, plan begins.

*Alvian Knights are the royal warriors to the King of the Alvian Empire, Cerivan Nightshade.
**Cerivan Nightshade is the twin brother of Chaos Nightshade and King of the Alvian Empire, born 3500 years ago.
***Chaos Nightshade is the twin brother of Cervian Nightshade and Prince of Avilon. He is alos the world first, and best Chaos Knight, stuff on Avilon and the Nightshade family is to come.
DF AQW  Post #: 4
6/23/2011 10:31:52   
Dragonslayer Chaos

Chapter 5: Betrayle

With only one day til Ter Mol Bal Dol's plan starts, the armys still fight, without knowing what is about to happen. the new leader of the army, sine Solaris and Atlas have been killed, is Waron. Waron is powered by war itself, and his army are the souls of dead warriors.

Then, at late afternoon, the enemys fall back. Taking advantage of this retreat, BattleOn prepairs new defences. The avilonian knights stode guard at avery enterance to the town. Taking a break, both Artix and Briana both have a small lunch n yulgar's Tavern. Both talking. Then, Briana said, "Artix, I...I..."

Just then an alarm sounded. Artix told her, "It'll have to wait till we get another break."

Someone was aprocing BattleOn. It was Aquais. He came up to BattleOn with no weapons. He told them he wished to aid them. So, he told them of Ter Mol Bal Dol's plans to send BattlOn to the Underworld.

With this knowlege, they set up a group of 5 people to stop Ter Mol Bal Dol. Artix, Briana, Berdon, Aquais and Chaos Nightshade. Warlic prepaired an underground passage way for them, now known as Battleundera.

Ter Mol Bal Dol was digging up from the Underworld. They had just dug into a giant crystalized cave, known as battleunderac. He had an army of unded, giant spiders, drakonians and ghouls. Some skeletons in his army were effected by the crystals, so he left them behind.

Now the two forces were about to meet.

But Ter Mol Bal dol knew they were coming. His spy was keeping him well informed.
DF AQW  Post #: 5
6/24/2011 0:18:26   
Dragonslayer Chaos

Chapter 6: The Battle Under BattleOn

The group was spying on Ter Mol Bal Dol's forces. They were digging at the rock unnder BattleOn. they were at Battleunderb. Artix saw the undead, barly able to control himself. Chaos nightshade had gone in to find out what they needed ti know. Briana was asleep, same with Berdon. Aquais and Artix were watching the army work.

Ter Mol Bal Dol was in the center of the army, giving orders and planning how to destroy the armys of BattleOn. Then, Derelon and Verton brought Ter Mol Bal Dol Chaos Nightshade. He looked pleased seeing the avilonian prince. Then he said, "Cerivan will do what we want from now on." Chaos had a black eye, multible cuts and bruises, and a broken femur.

Chaos was half consius. He saw Ter Mol Bal Dol in front of him. When he heard his brother's name, he felt guilty for being caught. Then he heard the lord of fear metion a spy among the group. He came to the conclusion that Aquais was the spy.

Just then, he was carried away. When they put him in a stone cage, he lost consiusness.

I had been five hours sence Chaos left to scout the camp. Artix was geting concerned. Chaos was one of his closest freinds. Briana felt his concern and tried to soothe him. Then, they heard a loud roar. that roar was from Chaos. It told them when he was close to *transforming.

The four of them shudered in fear. they decided that they would assalt the army. They put on their armor and grabed their weapons. behind them, Aquais had summoned forth an army of water elementals. They charged the army.

Ter mol Bal Dol had reaadied his army before Chaos let out his roar. He had Chaos chaided down, and readied his army. His spy had let them know that they were about to attack.

The group had just reached the camp, when they were attacked by Ter Mol Bal Dol himself. He grebbed three of the group. berdon, Artix, and...Aquias? Briana walked up to Ter Mol Bal Dol.

She was the spy.
DF AQW  Post #: 6
6/25/2011 2:23:15   
Dragonslayer Chaos

Chapter 7: Brianas Choose

Briana had been telling Ter Mol Bal Dol everything since she was freed. She was even close to telling Artix the truth. Her friends were taken to the cages, where Chaos lay knocked out. When they got close to the cage, Chaos started to glow, I mean realy glow, a form of purplish-black light formed around him. He was *transforming.

Two horns grew from his head, like bull horns. His eyes, which are normaly blue, turned a fire red. His armor started to hange shape. He started growing at an extreamly fast rate. His arms and legs turned to claws. His skin started turning a purplish-black. His teeth turned to fangs. His hair burst into flames.

When his transformation was done, he stood twenty feet tall, with huge muscels and a blood thirsty look in his eyes. He let lose a roar even more frightning than the one before. It was threatning enough to get the attention of Ter Mol Bal Dol. chaos then destroyed the cage they were in, not noticing his compaions. He charged through the army, not stopping for anything. Going twards Ter Mol Bal Dol.

Ter Mol Bal Dol came out of the tent in time to get out of Chaos' way. He faced the giant form of Chaos, and called forth an evil power to aid him. He raised his hand, and sent forth a blast of dark magic, hitting Chaos in the center of the chest. Chaos flinced, then charged at Ter Mol Bal Dol. He barely got out of the way. He was surprized that his attack barely did anything. He was prepairing another spell. But Chaos sent a blast of pure carruption at him. Ter mol Bal Dol almost escaped the blast. The blast completly destroyed his right arm, all the way up to the shoulder. Chaos decided to retreat. He ran for the edge of the camp, making his army hold off Chaos.

When he reached the edge of the camp, Briana came up to him. He looked pleased to see his spy again. When he walked up to her, she pulled out a rusty sword, Berdon's sword, and pointed it at Ter Mol Bal Dol. Ter Mol Bal Dol was surprized to see this betrayle, and asked, "Why the change of heart Briana?"

She replied, "I am helping my brother and friends."

"Is that all Briana? What about Artix?"

"Hes just a friend."

"I can read fear you know," he said walking around Briana. "Your fearing to love."

"I don't love him!" she screamed at Ter Mol Bal Dol and put her sword point at his throat.

"Denie it all you want Briana."

"Why would I denie it?" she asked.

"Deniele effests everyone Briana. And love almost always causes deniele."

"Be quiet Ter Mol Bal Dol."

"Stop denieing it Briana, you know its true."

Lowering her sword, she looked Ter Mol Bal Dol in the eyes and started crying. It was true, she was in love with Artix. She feared love all her life.

Taking advantage of this moment of weakness, ter Mol Bal Dol attacked.
DF AQW  Post #: 7
7/6/2011 22:02:35   
Dragonslayer Chaos

Chapter 8: The Final Battle

In Battleon, the town was being overcome by the remaining Lords of the Underworld, except Death. Galanoth and Rolith led the armys with Cerivan Nightshade. The armys were losing ground, being pushed to the center of town. It was almost lost.

Then, the armys started to disolve, the Lords too. there was only one explenation. Ter Mol Bal Dol was dead.

Ter Mol Bal Dol's attack was blocked by Briana's sword. This surprized Ter Mol Bal Dol. Briana attacked, nearly slicing of his other arm. Ter Mol Bal Dol had to kill her as soon as possible. He pulled a small sword out from his cloak, using it to attack Briana. Briana was barly able to black the blow. She was sent flying back three yards.

Artix and the others were trying to free Aquais from Chaos' grip. Aquais was almost nearly dead. When they managed to free Aquais, he was starting to turn to water. Aquais was dead in only a few seconds.

Briana was putting all her strength into her blows. After a countless amount of time, she managed to strick him. When her blade was embeded in his shoulder, Ter Mol Bal Dol toke his chance, and sent his blade through her heart. Briana was bleeding heavly, and half consious. Ter Mol Bal dol was staring down at her, smiling.

Artix saw the fighting going on in the north, he went twoards the fighting.

Ter Mol Bal Dol put down his sword, and smiled down at Briana. His hand turned into a claw like a black dragon, and readied to kill Briana.

Just then, Artix came in and attacked Ter Mol Bal Dol, making a large gash on his back. Ter Mol Bal Dol toke his attention away from Briana and looked at Artix with hate. Then, he felt something go through his chest. It was a rusted sword.

When Ter Mol Bal Dol looked away, Briana grabbed her sword, and trust it through Ter Mol Bal Dol's heart.

Ter Mol Bal Dol started to disolve into everything that was ever feared; spiders, dragons, bones, darkness, wolfs, black cats, ect. When he started fading, the armys below began to vanish.

King Cerivan was looking oppon the battlefeild, amazed that the armys just vanished. He then swiched his attention to the group sent under BattleOn, but mostly, his brother.

When Ter Mol Bal Dol was completly gone, Artix ran to Briana.

"What were you thinking Briana?"he asked.

"Just wanted to redeem myself,"she replied.

"You did more than just redeem yourself, you saved us all."

"I know Artix,"she said starting to tear up.

"Why are you crying Briana?"

"I need to tell you something Artix."

"What?"

"I...I...,"she was trying to say hold back tears of both pain and joy."I love Artix von Kriger."

"I...I love you to Briana,"he said holding back tears of sorrow.

"Don't you cry to Artix."

"I can't. Your dying, and I can't save you. Its not fair."

"Don't morne me Artix. Just move on."

"I can't. How can I move on? I love you."

"Then...I'll have to make sure none of this ever happened."

"How?"

"I can do one last miricle before I die. I can make sure Ter Mol Bal Dol's attack is never remembered. Goodbye Artix,"she said, crying, before turning into an explosion of light.

"Goodbye, Briana."

The world was bathed in light. Every inch of the world was being covered in light, restoring the damage caused by the war.

Artix and the others were put back to where they were, before the war started. BattleUnder remained, forgoten. The Underworld became uninhabited, forgotten as well. no one even knoew the Underworld was there any more, not even Dage or Miltonius. eath soon toke control of the Underworld, the only one who knew the war ever happened.

The world...was at peace. Not even the shadowscyth were stirring.

Thus ends this tale forgotten.
DF AQW  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> The Underworld Assalt
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition