Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Rescue Xaria

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Rescue Xaria
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/21/2011 7:29:15   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Rescue Xaria

Objective: Rescue Xaria from the flagship! / Congratulations! You raced against time, and rescued Wolfblade's House Leader, Xaria, from the clutches of her Shadowscythe captors!
Requirements: None
Release Date: April 18th, 2011

Enemies:
You'll fight any 3 of the following randomly:
  • Corrupted Wolfblade
  • Corrupted Runehawk
  • Corrupted Mystraven
    Boss Fight:
  • Hugh Munn

NPCs:
  • Sys Zero
  • Computer
  • Valoth

Dialogue:
    Sys-Zero: <Character>! We've got to be quick!

Talk More
    Sys-Zero: This is the plan: I'm flying close enough to you to beam you onto Xaria's flagship.
    Sys-Zero: Locating her won't be easy. The sensors indicate many Shadowscythe units in the passageway.
    Sys-Zero: There may be Shadowscythe securi-cams as well. If you go too slowly, they may detect you.
    Sys-Zero: The Automatic Teleport Beacon has a built-in shield, but can only keep you shielded for a limited amount of time.
    Sys-Zero: Once I activate your beacon remotely, the timer starts ticking, so you've got to be quick.
    Sys-Zero: When the timer is up, if you are close enough to Xaria, the ATB is calibrated to teleport her back with you.
    Sys-Zero: This is dangerous, <Character>! Are you sure you're ready?

Sys-Zero: Now I shall beam you to Xaria's flagship! Remember, <Character> - Hurry!

Before fighting Hugh Munn:
    Sys-Zero: bzzzzt Careful, <Character>! Sensors detect Xaria ahead - behind a powerful bodyguard!

After defeated Hugh Munn:
    Sys-Zero: <Character>! HURRY UP PLEASE IT'S TIME!

If the time is up:
    Computer: Unauthorized Access! Security Protocol 13 activated!
    Computer: Hailing Lord Valoth! Please report to these coordinates for immediate assistance...
    Valoth: What is this? Who dares to interrupt me here?
    Valoth: Security Protocol 13? Impossible. Outdated. Malfunction.
    Valoth: There's no time for this now, idiots! Deal with it when the other House Leaders are secured on the Flagship.

Rewards Shop:
    None

*Thanks to Selutu for enemies!*

< Message edited by Peachii -- 11/30/2012 21:06:42 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Rescue Xaria
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition