Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= April 27th Design Notes: Player Appreciation Week!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= April 27th Design Notes: Player Appreciation Week!
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/27/2011 14:10:16   
Rabies
Lightning Speed!

Yay, go Cindy! :)

I agree that 15% may be a bit low, and it should go up to at least 25%, but we could always see how this works out.

Founder appreciation: 1k varium may not go very far, but it's nice to see that they still think of us, even if it isn't much.

Gonna be a great release, can't wait
AQW Epic  Post #: 51
4/27/2011 14:25:14   
JariTheMighty

quote:

Well, just talked to Titan. He says that enhancements WILL be factored into sellback.

Into credit sellback too?
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 52
4/27/2011 14:28:08   
Angels Holocaust

Outrageous, this is just awful, the varium sell back is extremely low. Not to mention that 1,000 varium that founders will be getting, is this a joke? Are you kidding me, we want our armors to be viable in the game not 1,000 varium. What a huge disappointment.
Post #: 53
4/27/2011 15:04:31   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@gk the system is still being developed, but credit enhancements will likely not be factored in varium sellback. It opens up way too many holes for exploit.

Factoring in credit cost is not currently planned, but it's not a bad idea. I'll pass it along.

Post #: 54
4/27/2011 15:07:48   
megakyle777

i asked this a moment ago: Would it be possible to have a 90% sellback for the first 24 Hours like in the other AE Games? This would keep people who say it's too low happy without it becoming too unbalenced.
DF  Post #: 55
4/27/2011 15:13:46   
He Who Lurks

2 Questions:

1.Is Belka a Administrator or held to the same pedestal as NW and Titan(maybe even Charfade?).

2.When will "super powerfully buffed and enhanced by science " Bunnyzooka promotion end? Depending on time I might actively(define active: maybe 1 every 2 months? longer?) pay and play again.

Thanks to future answerer.
AQ Epic  Post #: 56
4/27/2011 15:15:41   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@megakyle It's not currently planned, but since it's how AQW does it, I can't say that it won't be like that in the future.
Post #: 57
4/27/2011 15:16:59   
megakyle777

Cool, thanks for answering!
DF  Post #: 58
4/27/2011 15:18:31   
Vick Vega

quote:

2.When will "super powerfully buffed and enhanced by science " Bunnyzooka promotion end? Depending on time I might actively(define active: maybe 1 every 2 months? longer?) pay and play again.

Thanks to future answerer.

and your getting spammed with the
"dont aske what where when" paste in 5... 4..... 3.....
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 59
4/27/2011 15:20:41   
He Who Lurks

^This is a different situation since staff members are actively present in this.
AQ Epic  Post #: 60
4/27/2011 15:31:41   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@He Who Lurks - it's kind of a weird situation. I'm kind of a mix of Stratos and Beleen- "Head of EpicDuel Player Relations". Essentially, you get to complain to me, I still get to ban you, but I don't have to learn ActionScript. I answer directly to Titan and Nightwraith, so what I say is official. My word is as good as theirs.

As for Bunnyzooka promotion- I don't know yet. We haven't decided.
Post #: 61
4/27/2011 15:35:37   
Fay Beeee

Congratulations Cinders, you shall go to the ball. :)

Thanks Titan and Nightwraith. All contributions gratefully received.:) Looking forward to the update.

About time Elf Priest Jzaanu was recognised as a great ED supporter.
Give her a medal.
(No seriously, give her an achievement. )
I am sure there are not any 'mean minded people' in the whole of ED that would begrudge her this.

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 4/27/2011 15:40:53 >

Epic  Post #: 62
4/27/2011 15:58:34   
Shadronica

Good Luck with your PR job Cindy your going to need it. ;)

So very nice to see that proper recognition goes to Elf Priest Jzaanu for her ongoing concern about the community and the shreds that are left in it. I agree too Fay that she deserves a medal.

I would rather reserve my opinion on the rest of the update thanks.

< Message edited by Shadronica -- 4/27/2011 16:29:39 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 63
4/27/2011 16:07:43   
xxmirxx

I am amaze how greedy some of you are. instead of say thanks for free varium and getting varium sell backs you are complaining about price of varium. I like say thank you  Cinderella and Elf Priest Jzaanu for all kindness and work you did for us  Cinderella. But I was suprise you did not mention Fay Beee in this. I also want say thanks to all are loyal players. Include non varium players if wasn't for us this game would no were. I do think Elf Priest Jzaanu and Fay Beee should get a achievement.
AQ Epic  Post #: 64
4/27/2011 16:15:59   
The Ghost King

Thank You for the 1,000 Varium...But, couldn't
you raise the resistance on the founder armor to at least
eight?
Post #: 65
4/27/2011 16:32:52   
goldslayer1

quote:

it's an issue with the code, not with anything else. The game doesn't see enhancement slots as individual items, it's just a number that goes up. Sellback with both credits and varium is based on the item's price, not enhancements.

Edit: apparently Titan found a way around it. That's why he is the lead programmer and I am not.

so slots will be able to be sold?
or atleast transfered to other items?
AQW Epic  Post #: 66
4/27/2011 16:38:12   
helloguy

It quite simple just make it like a enhanent bank you buy as many enhavenys as you want and rearrange them whenever to any weapon primary side arm AUX or armors
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 67
4/27/2011 16:46:11   
Sparticus

It's not often that I agree with the general consensus but I have to echo the sentiments of these players.
Congratulations on the mixed blessing Cindy. With great power comes great responsibility and a huge headache.
Congratulations to JZaanu on some well deserved recognition. I know you would never expect it but you truly deserve it.
Remember, the DEVs don't have to give you anything. Free varium and varium sell backs are a gift so don't look a "gift horse in the mouth".

quote:

Congratulations Cinders, you shall go to the ball. :)
Thanks Titan and Nightwraith.
About time Elf Priest Jzaanu was recognized as a great ED supporter.

quote:

Good Luck with your PR job Cindy your going to need it. ;)
So very nice to see that proper recognition goes to Elf Priest Jzaanu for her ongoing concern about the community and the shreds that are left in it
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
4/27/2011 17:17:47   
ORDER

Thank you Titan, and Nightwraith for the free varium/varium sell back. I really appreciate this gift that you didn't have to give.

< Message edited by ORDER -- 4/27/2011 17:20:10 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 69
4/27/2011 17:37:17   
xXx83xXx

Just one question: Is the update today or Friday?

/inb4 23. "When is ____ going to happen?"

~PNG
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 70
4/27/2011 17:43:46   
TankMage

Congratz Elf on getting your videos recognized, I guess that hard work pays off

< Message edited by TankMage -- 6/11/2012 1:35:29 >

AQ Epic  Post #: 71
4/27/2011 19:03:50   
frosty123

Congratulations Cindy!!!! Good luck i feel happy for you.
I epicly agree with whoever said give a medal to jzannuu. She is extremely friendly and awsome.
And xxmivrxx i agree with you. I am amazed by how you guys could complain. You flame about somethin, they give it to you. Then ya complain about what you wanted. Be grateful for what you have not what you dont have.
Post #: 72
4/27/2011 19:33:52   
sleddyboy3

Free Varium. Win.

Also, congratulations JZaanu :)
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 73
4/27/2011 19:43:10   
Wraith

Gratz JZaanu!

Anyhow I got in one of her vids! I am Devils Wraith.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 74
4/27/2011 20:05:09   
drekon
Retired ED Guest Artist

I agree with Polandor on the first page. Selling a fully enhanced Azrael Bane that cost a total of 2,700 varium would only return 405 varium. What can this do for a level 33? As much as I'm happy that varium sell-back is here, 15% is a bit too unreasonable. A reasonable rate should be around 30-40% (810-1,080 varium return on fully enhanced Azrael Bane). Perhaps we should make a 10 page thread with everyone "expressing concerns", like the founders did, to get a higher percentage on returns.

IDEA: Why not make "varium drops"? 10 varium sounds reasonable for drops.

Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= April 27th Design Notes: Player Appreciation Week!
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition