Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Are founders greedy players

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Are founders greedy players
Page 5 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/28/2011 12:39:18   
The Shadow Dragon

yes, yes they are

they get founder armor, one of the best armor's ingame (ONE of them), and they still want more.
Post #: 101
4/28/2011 12:39:36   
xxmirxx

They do still like wiseman and cinderalla and trucusand donna matrix . those are for gotten ones Alpha players. Theres good example of for gotten ones. you came in later in game and btw when did you first started here RKC.
AQ Epic  Post #: 102
4/28/2011 12:43:00   
sk1tz

quote:

yes, yes they are

they get founder armor, one of the best armor's ingame (ONE of them), and they still want more.

we dont want much more, but yes like i said we supported the game when IT WAS MOST NEEDED, so yes i think we should get a little better treatment than a gamma player who has just joined and can get all the best gear with just one purchase.

P.s mirx, i know your english isnt too good at the mo so dont take this as a insult, just saying that for gotten is joined together, forgotten. :)

< Message edited by sk1tz -- 4/28/2011 12:45:10 >
Post #: 103
4/28/2011 12:56:12   
xxmirxx

quote:

you say you was here when the armor was out? so u didnt support the game at that time which was the most needed time for support and now your calling the people who DID support the game selfish? i also find it funny that non varium players complain so much that variums are oped. maybey instead of complaining, they should emmm buy varium!.

I couldn't afford at time. But later on in game I chosen to stay as non varium. To show non varium that we don't need varium at time to do good in this game. I always have reason why I stay as non varium player. back in day I start with as merc I was well know. But I left game for 4 months. then decide to make mage account keep as non varium. Know myself well it was best idea to non varium player.
AQ Epic  Post #: 104
4/28/2011 12:59:48   
Fay Beeee

quote:

P.s mirx, i know your english isnt too good at the mo so dont take this as a insult, just saying that for gotten is joined together, forgotten. :)

Well no offence but as you understood what was meant, then why point it out.?
If you wish to help him with his grammar surely a pm would have been better.

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 4/28/2011 13:04:57 >
Epic  Post #: 105
4/28/2011 13:01:22   
Vick Vega

Is this like one of those sound of one hand clapping, tree falling in the woods sort of questions
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 106
4/28/2011 13:02:02   
Calogero

quote:

you say you was here when the armor was out? so u didnt support the game at that time which was the most needed time for support and now your calling the people who DID support the game selfish?

I didn't had a job at that moment ( now I do )

about the bold part
so you say now it isn't needed to support the game and buy Varium?
weather we bought Varium at that time, or now, Without support the game would die anyway.
So ALL of us Varium buyers are equaly contributing to ED
if all of us stopped buying it ED can still end

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 107
4/28/2011 13:13:17   
Smackie El Frog

Ok let's get this straight. I'm pretty sure you non-variums are NOT integral to Epic Duels longevity. You do serve a purpose, but I cannot think of one at the moment. But to me non-variums are moochers. Without people supporting the game monetarily it would cease to be a game. I love the idea of getting 1k varium for being early supporters and yes 1k isn't a lot, but it is still something and I will take it with a big smile on my face!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 108
4/28/2011 13:14:49   
Vick Vega

Andy
I am not supporting the idea that founders should get unlimited power eternally. I am not sure why the boot stomp hasn’t been put on that premise already. However, you are not considering one factor in your analogy of current varium buyers and founders. I have multiple accounts and even on my Beta account I have spent more than most. So I agree that a beta player can have supported more. What the founders did, is invest money into a game with an uncertain future. Now, when you buy varium, you can do so with a fair amount of confidence that the game will be here for you to play in a year from now. When they were supporting the game they had no way to know if it would fold in 3 months. Again, I am not saying it means free unlimited most powerful forever. But, you are overly minimizing on the other end of the spectrum with your perspective.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 109
4/28/2011 13:35:14   
Calogero

@ Vick Vega

indeed, it is more reliable to invest in the game now than when it just got released but the chance is still there for the company to ' die '.
That's a thing that can always happen even if the game is doing very well...

I don't have a problem with Founders but some of them are becoming to greedy...
They have gotten an Armor and an achievement ( dunno what else )
I don't blame the players to ask but Titan and Night are to good willing and are actualy giving more rewards for founders.
Again I don't mind, infact for me 1000 varium is rather low and should be raised to about 2500 varium ' in my opinion '

But it's like they just don't stop... they want more and more and more and That's what I'm having a problem with.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 110
4/28/2011 13:36:07   
xxmirxx

Smackie El Frog this isn't about me its about non founders. I do show fairness to them. But surely you must know non founders that would be annoy with you guys getting special treatment. They get nothing in return all they want is to be match founder armor. but is really fair to ask for level 25 armor to be buff every year.
AQ Epic  Post #: 111
4/28/2011 13:42:40   
sk1tz

a non varium cannot ask to be on par with a founder or a person who buys varium because then no one woould buy varium. see what im saying, its not us being selfish but the people saying we are being selfish are actually being selfish.

@fay, yes i could of pmed him his mistake, but also you could of pmed me your message because unlike your message, my message actually served a purpose.
Post #: 112
4/28/2011 13:42:48   
Soliqe

I'd like to point out a couple things.

1. Founders without Founder Armor ARE STILL FOUNDERS. What gave you that ludicrous idea? The Founder Armor doesn't make the player a founder, it's the achievement. You are basically complaining that we are greedy for saying, "Hey, since our armor is becoming obsolete each update, how about a little buff in the resistance or stats?" That's malarkey. You're whole prejudice over us is about the armor itself. I'm sorry but, get over it, whining about us being "special", which we are, will not get you an armor like ours. We are Unique, and we will stay that way to the very end.

2. How are we greedy? I've seen nonfounders way more greedy. I mean who's the complaining majority? Well since the rise in NonFounder threads, I believe it's you all. We're only a select 200 players, why be so afraid of us?

3. Your statement about all nonfounders being more supportive of this game than founders is nothing but (french)crap. There are many players, Buffy, Dax, Donna, Wiseman, Beastmo, Practel, (etc. etc. etc.) that support this game more than 75% of the epicduel population. Buffy is the biggest "money-wise" contributor, and she is indeed a founder.

Your argument, is invalid.

< Message edited by Soliqe -- 4/28/2011 13:43:31 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 113
4/28/2011 13:44:17   
sk1tz

ABOVE: BANG ON!!! +10
Post #: 114
4/28/2011 13:46:03   
Cookielord12

greed is a part of life, no one can get enough. everyone wants more at some point. life is unfair. get over it
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 115
4/28/2011 13:48:03   
sk1tz

as i stated on a few topics before you gotta see epicduel support system like this:

ELITES/FOUNDERS: supported the game from the beginning and are FIRST class
BETA/GAMMA Varium: supported the game and usually can get all the new items fully enchanced with 10k varium MIDDLE CLASS
Non Varium: Only support the game by being cannon fodder for us variums LOWER CLASS

Non variums have actually been gettin a good deal lately, the new balance update actually have made variums weaker while non variums stay the same. stop whining and make a decent build. GG

Done.

< Message edited by sk1tz -- 4/28/2011 13:52:20 >
Post #: 116
4/28/2011 13:51:45   
IsaiahtheMage

Yes of course. Some people are some arent. Its how it is for anything some people are greedy some arent. Founders like Angels and Fay Bee ARE greedy LOLZ kidding but really there the not greedy ones. But some are who beg for more free varium even after etting 1k varium how greedy can you get!
AQW Epic  Post #: 117
4/28/2011 13:55:11   
Smackie El Frog

Buffy is not the biggest "money-wise" contributor. If anyone its Dragonwawa or 2046808. Dragon tops number 1 in all time rarity and 2nd in war kills where 2046808 is the war kills leader.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 118
4/28/2011 13:56:00   
sk1tz

both of them are her alts :P
Post #: 119
4/28/2011 13:58:31   
Smackie El Frog

LOL if thats true then i guess you and me are both buffy alts
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 120
4/28/2011 14:02:17   
xxmirxx

quote:

a non varium cannot ask to be on par with a founder or a person who buys varium because then no one woould buy varium. see what im saying, its not us being selfish but the people saying we are being selfish are actually being selfish.

I never said I want to be part of non founders or any non variums. Thats just selfish if non variums took credit for non founders.

quote:

3. Your statement about all nonfounders being more supportive of this game than founders is nothing but (french)crap. There are many players, Buffy, Dax, Donna, Wiseman, Beastmo, Practel, (etc. etc. etc.) that support this game more than 75% of the epicduel population. Buffy is the biggest "money-wise" contributor, and she is indeed a founder. Your argument, is invalid.

well T.600 and my friend king jingster and my friend shudraa and TurkishIncubus and .Sanctum. and goldslayer1 and Celestine%20Eclipse and Dragonwawa have pay more then average founder.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 4/28/2011 14:05:21 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 121
4/28/2011 14:03:01   
IsaiahtheMage

@Skitz Honestly? You know not all non variums can just "eeeem buy varium!" No one wants to pay 50 bucks for them to have to pay it again for another varium update to come and them have to but the next "must have" or else they will be left in the dust dude. You obviously see from a upper class point of view.Not everyone is rich like you.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 4/28/2011 14:17:14 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 122
4/28/2011 14:10:09   
xxmirxx

above you got so right
quote:

@Skitz Honestly? You know not all non variums can just "eeeem buy varium!" No one wants to pay 50 bucks for them to have to pay it again for another varium update to come and them have to but the next "must have" or else they will be left in the dust dude. You obviously see from a upper class point of view.

and Soliqe may I need to go with more names. ps Dragonwawa is non founder he has spend more then you and list of people you name.
AQ Epic  Post #: 123
4/28/2011 14:18:22   
IsaiahtheMage

@xxmirxx Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing?
AQW Epic  Post #: 124
4/28/2011 14:22:36   
xxmirxx

I am agreeing with you
AQ Epic  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Are founders greedy players
Page 5 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition