Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: AE Games to ED Verifications.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: AE Games to ED Verifications.
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/29/2011 11:27:32   
Nebula

@PD I think the VIP achievement counts as one achievement for both games, since you're upgraded in HS if you are in AQW and vice versa.
Post #: 26
4/29/2011 12:02:36   
RKC

HS is far too new for this.

Guys post the things you want. I want to hear what you want.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 27
4/29/2011 14:22:38   
Soliqe

I'm sorry, but until AE starts doing this for our game, I don't want theirs in ours. I was upset over the HS situation because it only favored AQW.

WE'RE AN MMO TOO. O_o

We've yet to receive any perks in AE, and I'm very disgruntled about that. Until we can get support from them, I will not support this idea.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
4/29/2011 15:13:54   
Giras Wolfe

Achievements at least, special armors or weapons at best. :3
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
4/29/2011 17:09:01   
zenix

In the other games you get a complete class to play and mess around. Getting only an achievement for having upgraded in DF for example is a bad evil diabolic

I'd like to see armors. Maybe i'd even upgrade my MQ or DF account, just for having a nice freaky dragonlord /star captain armor

What about flashy armors, that check the characters lvl?
Every 5th lvl the armor upgrades to the next tier.
Charlvl 1-4 = Tier 1 armor
Lvl 5-9 = Tier 2 armor
Lvl 10-14 = Tier 3 armor
And so on. Every higher tier adds some stats and/or defence or resistence and/or slots.

< Message edited by zenix -- 4/29/2011 17:10:35 >
Post #: 30
4/29/2011 17:10:29   
Zean Zapple

DragonLord Armor in ED would be awesome!

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 31
4/29/2011 18:20:37   
veneeria

Before Herosmash, you could say it is because of the storyline not having anything to do with epicduel.
But honestly, i don't see this coming, counting on much that has happened lately, we might only just get an fun achievement.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
4/29/2011 18:27:55   
Atomic garden

DA armor!
Post #: 33
4/29/2011 18:32:51   
Defiant

I think, being upgraded in ANY other game should have 1 reward; Verified Achievement.
2,000 rating points for having an upgraded account on any AE game linked to your ED account.

That's a nice reward and nobody could moan. Except, well, the people that are never happy with what they have.
Post #: 34
4/29/2011 19:26:53   
AQWPlayer

Supported!
I think all of these should get the achievement and something SLIGHTLY underpowered compared to varium items.
AQW  Post #: 35
4/29/2011 19:44:12   
xxmirxx

quote:

This only applies to those who have upgraded in the other games.

I can always update my DF account. If future brought in the game. PS I am level 70 on DF.
AQ Epic  Post #: 36
4/30/2011 2:59:27   
DillBagel

Each game verified should unlock a shop where you can buy varium/non varium items (same as aqw) such as weapons and armor.
You would be rewarded with your achievement immediately though.
AQW Epic  Post #: 37
4/30/2011 11:34:23   
AQWPlayer

quote:

I'm sorry, but until AE starts doing this for our game, I don't want theirs in ours. I was upset over the HS situation because it only favored AQW.

WE'RE AN MMO TOO. O_o

We've yet to receive any perks in AE, and I'm very disgruntled about that. Until we can get support from them, I will not support this idea.

That makes sense. Maybe ED and AE should help each other more.
AQW  Post #: 38
4/30/2011 11:42:19   
Gold

Guardian in AQ: Blade of Awe
DA in DF: Evolved DragonLord Armor
Star Captain in MQ: Either a gun, auxiliary, or energy blade
AQW: A bot in the shape of Platinum Dragon
HS: A hairstyle with an HS-style cowl on it

I don't know :P

I am Gold, for I am many.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
4/30/2011 11:53:57   
Silver Sky Magician

@Soliqe

If I'm not wrong there are three main ways of co-AE game supporting:

Verification benefits (which only comprise games preceding the current game, so AdventureQuest does not have any verification shops), so the only game which can include verification benefits is Herosmash, which is still in its preliminary stages and does not directly support AQ/DF/MQ/WF as well, only AQW at the moment because of the closeness in playing style.

Another thing: how should verification be implemented? Even non-varium players can have tiny (and near useless) amounts of varium, through selling back items with credit enhancements. The problem is that the elite in EpicDuel are not defined by permanent memberships, but an elite currency. Unless you would limit this to players who have bought the 10k varium package, which would solve the above problems.

The other support feature is storyline/art crossovers. EpicDuel's storyline is radically different from the other AE games (though I'm sure that they can easily merge it to suit the AE universe), but its art is nice and can tie in with the other AE games, possibly excluding, ironically, the sci-fi game MechQuest. It will take some time to implement these though, as the art will probably be quest rewards for an EpicDuel crossover, which requires some coordination and explanation to avoid messing EpicDuel's storyline up.

The last one is advertisements through Ballyhoo, which EpicDuel currently does not have but is apparently on the devs' to-do list. I hope to see an EpicDuel ballyhoo (free credits/small amounts of varium FTW), and I agree that the Ballyhoos of the other AE games should include an EpicDuel advertisement.

@topic (lol)

I think that the verification benefits of all games should be the same, because the disparity between an armour, weapon, bike, robot?! and hairstyle is extremely great. Of course, each armour/weapon/hairstyle/bike/robot should adhere to the style of the respective AE game. A verification shop would be great (I hope that there will be no varium items though. Imagine: the reward for paying in another AE game is to pay in EpicDuel :P). An achievement for each should be given.

Of course, implementing the above would spend much time, and the community already complains so much about all-varium updates (imagine their flaming over this). The devs should take their time with this and do it in their free time (do they even have free time), then release it with some other cool features so the complaints would not be so heated.

< Message edited by Silver Sky Magician -- 4/30/2011 12:04:02 >
Post #: 40
4/30/2011 13:31:47   
goldslayer1

@PD
warpforce is the same as AQ guardian.

anyways i like this idea. i support it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
4/30/2011 15:20:11   
Novaburst

I support it for all of them accept AQW and HS, since AQW and HS only have a limited membership I don't think there should be something, unless its 20$ or more like the payment for all the permanent memberships in all the other AE games. Plus AQW doesn't have a signature armor for upgrading like in AQ, DF, and MQ, also HS was released AFTER EpicDuel joined AE and the verifications I believe are meant to reward players who upgraded in games previous to the ones you are verifying in. As the game would not have been created if it weren't for people who upgraded and kept AE alive before said games release.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
4/30/2011 21:32:38   
One Winged Angel1357

If we have a DA in Dragon Fable? Class neutral yet sex spefiic Dragonlord armor
If we have Guardianship in Adventure quest? Blade of Awe
If we have star captain in Mechquest? Nubertron robot(becuase everyone from MQ knows that robot)
If we Upgraded in AQW? Platinum Dragon Aux
If upgraded in hero smash? Negatize/Positive Plazmatron
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 43
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: AE Games to ED Verifications.
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition