Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Hidden Blades War Adventure Stories and Poetry 2011 Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: =DF= Hidden Blades War Adventure Stories and Poetry 2011 Discussion
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/4/2011 2:41:50   
Glais

How long exactly do these have to be? I've been....advised that doing some writing would be good for me, except that I don't write very often if at all, and I haven't really been playing in the war....BUT that aside, is there any sort of...regulations?
DF MQ  Post #: 26
5/4/2011 8:35:55   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

They can be as long as you want them to be glaisaurus :)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
5/4/2011 10:34:56   
Glais

Ok, I'll think about whipping something up then, I haven't actually ever written a story before, not seriously anyways.
DF MQ  Post #: 28
5/4/2011 19:15:59   
Kinzdor

Can we amke our own chaters and use them in the story. I am thinking about haveing a part in my story were i go down to Faclon Reach and recurts some people to be in a heavy artilly squad. Aslo can i use my alt in my story?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
5/4/2011 22:43:19   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Of course! You can use whomever you want to kinzvlle :)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 30
5/5/2011 1:25:25   
Glais

I don't even plan on using any existing characters I've ever had before...
DF MQ  Post #: 31
5/5/2011 4:40:15   
megakyle777

I recently finished my story/journal entry, War Boss not withstanding. Any comments?
DF  Post #: 32
5/5/2011 7:17:06   
steel blade

My first time to put up a story in this kind of type. Well, since I'm just starting off, I just made a short story.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
5/5/2011 16:52:46   
Kinzdor

Just updated my story with the finnel chapter. What do you guys think about it? I know the spelling is bad. My compter decied that this week was a good week to hav eporblems when it comes to typeing.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: =DF= Hidden Blades War Adventure Stories and Poetry 2011 Discussion
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition