Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

New PVP Content Please? (Lets Do This Differently)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> New PVP Content Please? (Lets Do This Differently)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/3/2011 15:02:28   
Silent Scream

ED needs new content as soon as possible.. and i dont mean new weapons, an update of the look of certain areas or missions

I think it needs a boost where it matters.. at the heart of the game and the heart of this game is PVP

New missions are comming and dont get me wrong i am looking forward to them to see whats going to happen with these mission items

But we all know that ED is not an RPG game really.. If i wanted a role to play and to do missions daily i would renew my membership with AQW

I play ED because i want to fight and beat other people.. its why we are all here

But for over 2 years we have had the same battle modes with minor updates regarding content and any mention of new battle modes and new things to do with PVP doesnt seem to go any further then the forums..

I want ED to remain a PVP oriented game.. sure you can have a few missions here and there, which like i said im looking forward too but there are so many more important things that need to be addressed to do with the PVP side of things and im not talking about more "Balancing" or more weapons, armors, enhancements.. none of it

Im talking about more ways to try and beat eachother and more battle modes to do it with to keep the reason why we're here alive.. PVP

I want to Own you.. you want to Pwn me.. lets fight, see what happens and who comes out on top.. thats the heart of the game

I know the game is partnerd with AE and has been for some time now.. because thats when i started playing ED, when the merge happend and i left AQW because i enjoyed the idea of PVP which AQW never had (They do now, but its nothing like ED at all) ED is far better in the PVP aspect of things and AQW is far better with the missions..

Dont mix the 2 too much.. because then you'll lose sight of the other, updates will come out for missions.. when alot of people will want updates for PVP and vice versa, but to me this is not a mission game and we should not stray down that path too long.. or perhaps at all in some ways

I 1v1 alot more then i 2v2 (But i do 2v2 on my BH) and after doing them for over 2 years it is getting extremely tiresome.. the need for new battle modes is here and needs to be addressed as soon as possible.. any information.. or anything you can say to atleast give me some hope that you are thinking of these sort of things would be nice and appreciated

ED needs new content to do with PVP.. because PVP is the reason why we started playing this game in the first place and put so much time, effort and money into it

Like i said.. if i wanted other things ide go put my money back into AQW instead

Ive said PVP way to much in this post, but please realise that this is what we need and what 90% of us want

Agree or Disagree?

- Silent

< Message edited by Silent Scream -- 5/3/2011 15:45:15 >
Epic  Post #: 1
5/3/2011 15:10:25   
kakilleon2

Agree of coure. After all it is a PvP game..

Epic duel Name : http://www.epicduel.com/charpage.asp?id=GROTOM
Non var merc
Epic  Post #: 2
5/3/2011 15:13:17   
xxmirxx

What kind of battle mode you had in mind.
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
5/3/2011 15:29:15   
Silent Scream

Some of the battle modes i would love to see in game are:

2v1 Boss battles (As said alot) it would just be alot of fun and could possibly win some great drops from defeating the diffrent bosses

3v3 would just be amazing.. i do see some holes with a 3v3 battle mode such as lag, how the turns would go from player to player.. because it would be easily possible to 3 turn someone on the other team, but thats the fun of it and the other 2's job to protect him/her and win the match

2v2 Tag team.. starts off just like a 1v1 with your partner slightly behind you, you can tag him/her in any time you want and so can the other team, it would require alot of skill.. you could choose whos best to face which opponent and things like that

Bike battles.. Just like 1v1.. but your bike is your weapon and comes equipped with weapons, everyone says bikes lack meaning and all they are is for show.. which is true right now, but bike pvp could give them there meaning..

Survivor.. you have to survive as long as possible against an endless wave of enemies.. (Or it could have an end) they could start small and nooby and get gradually harder ending in a Fight for your life boss battle at the end.. if you beat them a survivor achievment and maybe even some awesome drop for the hardest ones

These are just suggestions and my take on the ideas

There is a huge ammount of diffrent battle modes out there that could be implemented.. but instead we're getting missions for red gems and bullets

- Silent

< Message edited by Silent Scream -- 5/3/2011 15:47:48 >
Epic  Post #: 4
5/3/2011 15:34:57   
PumKing

I'd like to see something like a battle royal, you get a ship or whatever, and you then face people in a flat(ish) zone and just fire upon each other in real time fighting

Carpe Dium--grab a carp, slap him around XD
Epic  Post #: 5
5/3/2011 15:40:58   
Silent Scream

quote:

I'd like to see something like a battle royal, you get a ship or whatever, and you then face people in a flat(ish) zone and just fire upon each other in real time fighting

Well i respect your idea and thanks for adding it here but i think that would be pushing it Lol it would be a whole diffrent platform and type of game.. im talking about battle modes for BH, Mage and Mercs to get into to keep the current system of fighting alive and to keep the game fun..

- Silent

< Message edited by Silent Scream -- 5/3/2011 15:41:49 >
Epic  Post #: 6
5/3/2011 15:47:02   
TurkishIncubus

I agree , missions is great idea but it should be more PvP related.

Epic  Post #: 7
5/3/2011 15:53:22   
LunarWarlord

i agree ;P

AQW Epic  Post #: 8
5/3/2011 18:06:34   
TankMage

Tournaments is what I'm waiting for :), I can tell I'm going to be doing them non stop when they come out :D

AQ Epic  Post #: 9
5/3/2011 18:08:43   
Tiago X

3vs3? Won't happen, denied by Titan IIRC.
Tag Team? Seriously, I enjoy PvP but a 15 min. long match ain't good.
However ,being able to chose your partner in 2vs2 wold be awesome, however , unlikely, since varium people can abuse it.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
5/3/2011 18:14:02   
truc

Hmm about 3 vs 1 boss battles and we can choose our teammates.
Make the bosses extremely hard like 1,500 health and averages 15 with over 55 defense!
I'm not sure how hard it would be to implement it but I know 100% it will bring a better community, teamwork basically.
Epic  Post #: 11
5/3/2011 19:31:20   
Wraith

^Yeah simple make him weak to everything. Cuz 1500 HP is 2 much.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> New PVP Content Please? (Lets Do This Differently)
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition