Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The robot spamming has to stop

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The robot spamming has to stop
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/4/2011 17:28:11   
Epic Pwnser

mir, who said anything about completely removing tech lol?
All I said was nerfs the tech spammers cause they're oped.
But nerf them so much that it doesn't affect everyone else who uses the robot without the abuse.

Epic  Post #: 26
5/4/2011 17:31:42   
xxmirxx

tech what mages need to use for bot and give us and edge. I am not interest again mages being nerf.
AQ Epic  Post #: 27
5/4/2011 17:45:53   
frogbones
Banned

The backward thing is, having a "balanced" 5 Focus Gamma build (or any "balanced" build for that matter) should mean that a player excels in NOTHING. Yet 5 Focus Gamma builds, as it's been mentioned, typically have between 4 and 6 meaty attacks per battle: Between 2-4 Gamma Bot attacks, a (usually) strong aux attack, and at least one energy-using attack (Bunker Buster, Artillery Strike, Massacre, Overload, Plasma Rain, etc.).

Stack that up against any other build and just try to give me one that's comparable in terms of damage output/damage taken.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 28
5/4/2011 17:54:58   
altimatum

Dunno what the fuss is about... but then again my character cant reach 5 focus yet im in naive bliss.
Post #: 29
5/4/2011 18:07:27   
AQWPlayer

Maybe we should do as Soliqe suggested, but also increase robot cooldown to 5 turns
AQW  Post #: 30
5/4/2011 18:09:32   
Epic Pwnser

5 turns is too much AQW.
4 turns is much better, like the field medic nerf long ago.
Epic  Post #: 31
5/4/2011 18:10:35   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

Bots are very powerful if set up in a manner where they are in conjunction of other attks. We all seen them and we even practice them. Park and Attack. A style of play where one uses their gun, aux and robot to dictate the game, and rely on one's skill tree is very minor.

5 focus builds are the new balanced/passive builds.

Are they difficult to beat, indeed they are. Not much different then the high support builds/ strength builds. These are the top 3 builds, and with variation each build can trump the other in any given match.

< Message edited by JZaanu -- 5/4/2011 18:15:51 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
5/4/2011 18:13:08   
xxmirxx

above just get to point do you want bots nerf or no.
AQ Epic  Post #: 33
5/4/2011 18:19:24   
vliegs

And here I'd just unblocked your posts after a considerable amount of time mir. Still the same, back to blocked
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
5/4/2011 18:21:49   
One Winged Angel1357

i agree about Bot spamming this is my battle style

Aux, gamma punch,gamma blast, pistol, repeat heal when needed

and i am rarely blocked its very boring yet rather affective and im tired of doing it but i dont want to retrain
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 35
5/4/2011 18:21:57   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

xxMirxx I did make my point. And please don't moderate me.

There is one reason that all those builds are effective, and it is not only Gamma Bot either.
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
5/4/2011 18:23:46   
PD

Because Bots increase damage per every 5 tech, they actually have low damage. It's only with +5 focus when it actually starts to become powerful. Otherwise, don't even think about a 1-3 focus build with a bot - Bot damage would be too low.
Post #: 37
5/4/2011 18:26:19   
vliegs

quote:

don't even think about a 1-3 focus build with a bot - Bot damage would be too low.

Funny, that's what I have. Bot does alright, sometimes kicks butt on a rage if it hits.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
5/4/2011 18:41:40   
xxmirxx

@JZaanu
quote:

Bots are very powerful if set up in a manner where they are in conjunction of other attks. We all seen them and we even practice them. Park and Attack. A style of play where one uses their gun, aux and robot to dictate the game, and rely on one's skill tree is very minor. 5 focus builds are the new balanced/passive builds. Are they difficult to beat, indeed they are. Not much different then the high support builds/ strength builds. These are the top 3 builds, and with variation each build can trump the other in any given match.

No you just told us what are there good for. Not saying if needs to be nerf or no does not need to be nerf. I apologise if I come cross strong.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 5/4/2011 18:42:41 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 39
5/4/2011 18:51:13   
Deboise

i support this topic..robots are overused cus they overpowered
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
5/4/2011 18:57:50   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

With the addition of sidearm and aux enhancements. Players who use rares from weapons to armors have an incredible edge in those 3 builds.

When bots first came out, I disliked them heavily because they were outside of our skill tree. I also felt the 80% debuff so too much as well.

Yet as the game progressed, I used varied methods of using the bots in gameplay. For Mages, the Gamma bot gave another attack based on tech that didnt require heavy amounts of energy.

If bots were adjusted in any form, the support and strength builds will reign more supreme. The game doesn't require as much skill as it once did at the higher levels, because our stats do the work for us.

With Strength builds, Support and 5 Focus, those are the most strongest for stat heavy builds we have now.

No worries xxMirxx, your a very passionate individual.

What is amazing, if your a player who is cap-level and you have a small budget for enhancements, and you face a lower level who now has the ability to get the cap-level weapon rares and they fully enhanced every possible way, they are now extremely difficult.

AQW Epic  Post #: 41
5/4/2011 18:58:29   
xxmirxx

@Deboise if we weaken robots then mages will suffer again. beside only reason merc use alot of tech its for there bunker. For bountys they do it cause they help on smoked and for mages its there way of protecting them against mages.

JZaanu
quote:

What is amazing, if your a player who is cap-level and you have a small budget for enhancements, and you face a lower level who now has the ability to get the cap-level weapon rares and they fully enhanced every possible way, they are now extremely difficult.

I was first to fully enhanced my staff and armor on xxmirxx.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 5/4/2011 19:04:20 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 42
5/4/2011 18:59:52   
One Winged Angel1357

quote:

i support this topic..robots are overused cus they overpowered

Robots are incredibly weak its the robot builds that are OP'ed
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 43
5/4/2011 19:09:03   
PivotalDisorder

i agree with removing tech as improving robots, and also support from improving rage :)

and finally, turn all mercs into Chet from "Weird Science"
Post #: 44
5/4/2011 20:44:27   
IsaiahtheMage

What are you talking about? The robots are just fine. Its the OPed builds with the robots that are the problem. Also again nerf? Huh sttop the nerfing I am sick of it. All people do is complain here geez.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 5/4/2011 20:51:10 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
5/4/2011 20:45:20   
RKC

@FrostLich

I don't have low Dex I have 70.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 46
5/4/2011 20:59:15   
xxmirxx

quote:

beside only reason merc use alot of tech its for there bunker. For bountys they do it cause they help on smoked and for mages its there way of protecting them against mages

I have already explain why all classes need alot of tech.
AQ Epic  Post #: 47
5/4/2011 21:01:11   
RKC

Its really wrong to have an insane amount of defense and yet deal a lot of damage at the same time.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 48
5/4/2011 21:02:00   
King FrostLich

70 isn't enough to hold off the powerful builds level 33's make.
Epic  Post #: 49
5/4/2011 21:04:15   
xxmirxx

first off tech is useful for bounty. have you ever thought they use it to protect themself against mages

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 5/4/2011 21:05:01 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The robot spamming has to stop
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition