Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The robot spamming has to stop

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The robot spamming has to stop
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/4/2011 21:04:28   
Epic Pwnser

Right now, I just fought a tech merc who had high def (26-32+12+1) and high res (27-33+8+1)
He had gamma bot, and all energy weapons.

It took 6 minutes to kill him in a 19 round fight.
We have to put an end to these robot spammers with tech. They are too OPed.

Early fight I had the advantage
But as the fight dragged on, it was clear I had to kill him faster than he can KO me with a rage bot.
I won by a hair with 20 hp left and he had a robot atk still left in his arsenal.

Epic  Post #: 51
5/4/2011 21:07:57   
xxmirxx

let me guess he had his bunker at lvl 10.btw they have that high cause of mages. wow you people are not smarted.
AQ Epic  Post #: 52
5/4/2011 21:12:02   
King FrostLich

Wow, your not even sure of what your saying especially how you speak as well.
Epic  Post #: 53
5/4/2011 21:13:09   
RKC

My god this game is really unbalance. 70 Dex is not enough c'mon that's just wrong.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 54
5/4/2011 21:21:42   
xxmirxx

RKC why always whinning on forums. Ever since you got 1k varium your nonstop ask for buffs for beta weps to now this. When will it stop.
AQ Epic  Post #: 55
5/4/2011 21:36:41   
One Winged Angel1357

mir cork it pls he brought up a good point a 5 focus tech support spammer can be deadly by lopping aux punch bean pistol aux punch beam and heal when needed
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 56
5/4/2011 21:38:53   
Wraith

^JZaanu and xxmirxx, people don't realize that without 5 focus, there is no point to a sword. Seriously...I might need to class chnage to merc soon. Just to see what it is like.

Anyhow, not everyone uses focus. If focus didn't exist, you guys will rant on and on about abuse builds etc etc. xxmirxx, I am now considering you a troll. Stop stalking people. DOn't do @[names] anymore, I find them annoying. Or you can go on, your on my block list just like the other trolls who annoy the crap outta me.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 57
5/4/2011 21:42:30   
One Winged Angel1357

Lord the point of the sword is to replace staffs becuase we know for the most part they are useless(if you ask any mage who has been using a sword since HLTM)

anyway without focus i dont think we would have bots becuase i belive focus came first and if not people would just complain about Tech spamming caster mages(oh praise the lord i would love that day) for using OP'ed Bot and spell based builds
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 58
5/4/2011 21:49:51   
xxmirxx

Lord Sinastr you leave me speech less. theres no logic what your saying about me. Not only that I am actually with logic not ask for robots to be nerf. better yet use your head why all classes need tech high other then Oped builts. think of there uses of there skills of each class then you understand its you guys need to change way you play.
AQ Epic  Post #: 59
5/4/2011 21:51:18   
RKC

When I battle one of those players with a robot build its like this: Aux, Robot, Robot, Rage aux. They don't even hit me with their primary anymore, Whats the fun in that.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 60
5/4/2011 22:17:33   
Wraith

@xxmirxx: Why should robots be nerfed?

We started out with 7x focus +5. That would equal XX-XX+40 in then end. Thus 8 focus. Then we got 6x focus. It became XX-XX+30+5. Thus 7x focus as a result of bonus damage. Now, we have no bonus damage, yet another nerf. It is XX-XX+30 truly now.

We have been nerfed so many times, yet you guy STILL WANT A BLOODY NERF. Seriously.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 61
5/4/2011 22:43:46   
xxmirxx

quote:

not ask for robots to be nerf
quote:

tech what mages need to use for bot and give us and edge. I am not interest again mages being nerf.

Were do I even say I want robots nerf.
quote:

I do not support idea robots do get blocks and they have 3 turn cool period. I think there lazer head should be unblockable. I am getting sick tired of see block on bountys.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 5/4/2011 22:47:23 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 62
5/4/2011 22:51:01   
Epic Pwnser

mir, your last 3 something posts were directed at flaming people. I really think you should take a chill pill and relax man.
It's just a forum, and you can express your opinions without killing each other.

I agree with RKC, I have 86 dex, and I still get blocked like 2-3 times, and 86 dex only gives me 26-32 def while before, it would have given me 28-34 def.
And I also agree with your evidence of how the bot is really oped with high tech builds that mercs can make.
They only use gamma bot and their aux.
RARELY use their gun, and ALMOST NEVER their primary weapon unless they were to intimidate.
Nerf this oped build, it's way too strong with 29-33+30+5 focus damage. And with the lvl of defense, they're TANKING whilst still hitting SUPER high.
Make matters worse, they even have a bunker buster that can crit 20% of the time, never miss, hit 60 damage usually with massive tech, WITH RAGE.

It's the abuse of Bunker and gamma robot with tech mercs.

Then we point to the devs ----> then say it is all your fault because you unbalanced the game for making such a oped weapon all because you want people to buy more $50 package.
So, what's the solution? Do you want greed or do you want player happiness? How about a balance between them?
Solution: Nerf Bunker, or the better choice. Give TM's a crit chance skill, such as bludgeon for example. 20% crit and 20% ignore.
BH's already have a super passive skill in line with hybrid armor and reroute, SA. However, SA already is powerful in itself. Up to 10% more blocking chance.
Epic  Post #: 63
5/4/2011 22:51:21   
edwardvulture

Robot should be nerf becuz its generic, overused, and too effective.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 64
5/4/2011 22:56:58   
vliegs

I have 96 dex, my gamma bot gets blocked 40-50% of the time still. Tell me where/how that is OPed?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
5/4/2011 23:05:55   
xxmirxx

quote:

mir, your last 3 something posts were directed at flaming people. I really think you should take a chill pill and relax man.

I was explain why they use alot of tech. All 3 classes and there reason. you need to face fact and stop blame me every time I disagree with someone. You guys turn around say I flame them. Only person that apologise was JZaanu. At least I man enough to know when I am wrong
quote:

We started out with 7x focus +5. That would equal XX-XX+40 in then end. Thus 8 focus. Then we got 6x focus. It became XX-XX+30+5. Thus 7x focus as a result of bonus damage. Now, we have no bonus damage, yet another nerf. It is XX-XX+30 truly now.
you accuse me of being against robots being nerf.
you not once said sorry for accuse you with flase statements.
AQ Epic  Post #: 66
5/4/2011 23:07:34   
edwardvulture

I think its in comparison to nonvarium that makes it oped btw tech mages nerf robot damage and can heal loop while bh's smoke and block. I don't find tech mercs oped at all
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 67
5/4/2011 23:14:48   
xxmirxx

quote:

have 96 dex, my gamma bot gets blocked 40-50% of the time still. Tell me where/how that is OPed?

Is vliegs OPed built. personaly I think she is tank mage type if thats case then 100% she is not copy and pasted type. Most of these OPed builts are tank builts. Guys leave are builts alone you got actually have experience why they use high tech built.
AQ Epic  Post #: 68
5/4/2011 23:20:09   
SummonerBrandon

I think that the robots are being used a bit too much. I mean, I am a non-varium user and I tend to lose against anyone who uses robots and strong weapons that are varium related... a lot. -.- My matrix or technician spell will still will not help me lower their damage. The robots will still do damage in the 20's. Plus, with the way as to how they made focus become more oriented with the robot's damage, it is well known that those who are regular members will not stand a chance against those with robot usages.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 69
5/4/2011 23:24:59   
xxmirxx

SummonerBrandon you need to try as varium player to get feeling of why it doesn't need to be nerf. robots have period cool off and they get alot of blocks. Belive me I have loss matchs over that.
AQ Epic  Post #: 70
5/4/2011 23:29:59   
SummonerBrandon

Sadly, I do not have any money for varium and I never buy anything that is ArtixEntertainment-related. I have always been a regular member instead of a upgraded member on all games. I still think that the robots are being counted on a little bit too much against those who are non-varium users who have no chances of winning against a style like that.

< Message edited by SummonerBrandon -- 5/4/2011 23:30:32 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 71
5/5/2011 0:14:45   
Wraith

^Main reason for you, buddy, is because at low levels, Gamma Bot is super OP. Normally people aren't fully equipped at level 17 (when I was at that level) so a Gamma Bot can turn the tides of a battle. It has both elements, and even 3 focus is unstoppable. I used a 80 health 3 heal Minor Heal Loop build with 3 focus, it worked! In fact, using 4 focus at level 23 works too! I used no armor, Gamma Bot, and a bunch of really expensive stuff that I bought with the free 15k creds.

Robots aren't that OP. Tech Mages, whom people think are UP, actually have the most chance of beating RoboBunker mercs. Their Malfunction works out, and they get energy back so they can heal. Bounty Hunter just throw up Reflex Boost and Smoke Screen. Continue blocking. WIN!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 72
5/5/2011 0:22:55   
BlueKatz

It's freaking OP

OP = not nerf
yaaa...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 73
5/5/2011 0:39:26   
igfod13

I think I have a simple solution to the robot problem. Make the normal bot attack based just on tech, and the special based just on focus. Since the normal attack is just damage, basing it off tech, and adding a damage range (maybe based off player level?) IMO would be balanced.(like an aux, but possibly weaker) A special based off of focus would allow other tiered special attacks(maybe like poison?). The assault bot unnerf% could be changed based on focus. Splitting apart tech and focus creates more balance because this gives only one attack to each build.

-okdude

< Message edited by igfod13 -- 5/5/2011 0:40:34 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 74
5/5/2011 0:46:34   
BlueKatz

quote:

11-15 + (Technology Bonus) + (Focus Level x 6)

This is the reason why Bot damage is OP

It's like Primal weapon with 10 more damage
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The robot spamming has to stop
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition