Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Varium For Joining A Faction? (Whats Next)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Varium For Joining A Faction? (Whats Next)
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/6/2011 2:40:32   
RKC

Well. I will not report anyone because I don't see this as an offense.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 26
5/6/2011 2:41:18   
King FrostLich

I got one on facebook from the GUAPS faction, gonna get revenge on that dude now.
Epic  Post #: 27
5/6/2011 2:44:21   
xxmirxx

quote:

Well. I will not report anyone because I don't see this as an offense.

me too and honestly I just found out today its against the rules.
AQ Epic  Post #: 28
5/6/2011 2:46:05   
RKC

Well in the old forums this was OK, but when ED merged with AE it became against the rules.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 29
5/6/2011 2:50:31   
xxmirxx

I think its dumb rule as long there not ask for any personal information its all good in my books.
AQ Epic  Post #: 30
5/6/2011 2:52:04   
RKC

Well as long as they use AE cards then its ok.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 31
5/6/2011 2:53:14   
xxmirxx

yup I agree
AQ Epic  Post #: 32
5/6/2011 2:58:45   
Silver Sky Magician

The issue is one of morality. To a certain extent, personal wins can be 'bought' with varium, though strategy (and some degree of luck) are also needed. It is because of the latter two factors that non-varium players still have a fighting chance, even more so for factions because of the need for dedication and skill.Faction contests are meant to judge the strongest and most dedicated faction.

It is not fair that even faction wins can be bought using varium through bribery. These kinds of factions lack the coordinated teamwork that other competitive factions have, winning championships through pseudo-loyalty; the faction members are playing for money, not for their faction. Should even this aspect of player bonding and cooperation be corrupted by money? No.

Akin to the rationale of banning real-life bribery, impartial competitions are a matter of skill, and other values like the ones stated above. It is immoral to bypass the need for such values and nullify the aim of such competitions using money.

< Message edited by Silver Sky Magician -- 5/6/2011 3:05:15 >
Post #: 33
5/6/2011 3:05:46   
RKC

Well that's what you call being a mercenary for hire.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 34
5/6/2011 3:40:02   
Luna_moonraider

^ that sounds like LOwe to me

back to topic: i think the devs wont even care bout this because 1) they still get their money 2) it is too hard to find and catch these people 3) the devs cant do much without prove

AQW Epic  Post #: 35
5/6/2011 11:42:14   
Jacktaz

A Scumbag from my faction called undead X left us for buffys clan cause she was giving varium and he was officer
(Im in ED GLADIATORS)
and she didnt give him var or let him in and he came crawling back to us and we wouldnt let him back in...
its his own fault.
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
5/6/2011 12:22:42   
jonalstik

i wouldn't join for varioum .. i would just join for a gift..
Epic  Post #: 37
5/6/2011 12:27:52   
Lord GaGa

But there is no way of telling?
How are rules unless your a modest or well attituded player going to stop you..
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
5/6/2011 12:28:57   
wario the great

it takes the fun out of the game

The Real Zeal! xD
Once A Mage Always A Mage: Zeal Overlord My Character Page! xD
My Youtube Channel! xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
5/6/2011 13:23:34   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

quote:

• No Hacking Accusations!
    This is stated in the Universal Rules but it needs to be said again. Do NOT post in ED GD with any hacking accusations about anyone. It is not allowed. This includes any questions about a player's equips, name, skills, classes, armors, or anything else that has a staff member's name in the item's name or after it. Contact a Forum Moderator from this list if you would like to report someone. Do not post about them.

• This also goes for accusations on the board of other kinds of rulebreaking. This is not discussion. Locked.
    Post #: 40
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Varium For Joining A Faction? (Whats Next)
    Page 2 of 2<12
    Jump to:

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition