Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Sir Pernatural

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Sir Pernatural
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/8/2011 6:19:48   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Sir Pernatural

Location: Oaklore Keep (Books 1 and 2) / Oaklore Keep (Book 3) -> Up -> Right

Quests given
Sir Koffagus Sarcophagus Sir Koffagus Sarcophagus

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Oaklore Keep (Books 1 and 2)

Sir Pernatural: Do you believe in Ghosts, Spirits and the Living Sorta-But-Not-Really Dead? They are real... I have proof!

• Ghosts?
    Sir Pernatural: Sir Koffagus was one of our greatest weapon masters. He had a HUGE weapon collection.
    Sir Pernatural: He loved all his weapons so much that he took them with him....
    Sir Pernatural: ...to the GRAVE
    Sir Pernatural: It is said that Sir Koffagus rises from his eternal slumber to challenge Adventurers who visit his tomb.
    Sir Pernatural: ... and if you beat him.... *whispers* He will give you a weapon from his collection! Do you want to go?

• Sir Koffagus - begins Sir Koffagus Sarcophagus Sir Koffagus Sarcophagus quest.

Oaklore Keep (Book 3)

Sir Pernatural: Do you believe in Ghosts, Spirits and the Living Sorta-But-Not-Really Dead? They are real... I have proof!

• Ghosts?
    Sir Pernatural: Sir Koffagus was one of our greatest weapon masters. He had a HUGE weapon collection.
    Sir Pernatural: He loved all his weapons so much that he took them with him....
    Sir Pernatural: ...to the GRAVE
    Sir Pernatural: It is said that Sir Koffagus rises from his eternal slumber to challenge Adventurers who visit his tomb.
    Sir Pernatural: ... and if you beat him.... *whispers* He will give you a weapon from his collection! Do you want to go?

Sir Pernatural: ... No....

Sir Pernatural: *whispers* Do you want to go?

• Sir Koffagus - begins Sir Koffagus Sarcophagus Sir Koffagus Sarcophagus quest.

Old Appearance

Thanks to
  • Jay for image and corrections.
  • ArchMagus Orodalf for original entry.

< Message edited by Jay -- 9/9/2020 14:56:58 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Sir Pernatural
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition