Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Why does this keep happening to me in 2v2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Why does this keep happening to me in 2v2
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/8/2011 17:00:20   
the final hour
Banned

I recently hit 33 on my merc its variumed out andf got a decent build but that 2v2 buton is getting suicidal for me now i mean its always been dangerous but now its getting beyond a joke i mean its not once or twice but the ammount of times ive been facing 2 32s and got a lvl 28 partner sometimes 27 is unbelievable the % of times this is happening to me is far above 50% and ya know its my partner i feel most sorry for because we stand little to know chance ussually the 32s are both varium my partners non varium they take him out obviously no matter which way i play it heal him he heals him or wee do as much dmg as we can hes ded pretty fast and they gang on me we are dead from go cant win this has to stop please ?

Play smart win. Play dumb die. True story.
Post #: 1
5/8/2011 17:05:10   
Angels Holocaust

That's how I felt when I played 2 vs 2 it's quite depressing. Theres nothing you can do but lose. Facing two lv 32 or 33 variums with a non varium will result in you losing. I'm sorry that you feel this way but this problem has existed since the beginning of this game. The Devs will most likely ignore this thread and say that it's life but seriously this problem has to stop. Why can't we pick our own partners? Why can't the players finally decide on something instead of being forced to accept something like a lv 28 partner? To be honest it's best to just npc from now on.
Post #: 2
5/8/2011 17:08:18   
the final hour
Banned

its not just the fact of none varium i wodnt bother so much if he was 32 or 33 but a 28 as well as none varium thats just suicide. plain and simple suicide no matter what you do you've lost if they have halve a brain thats all the opposite side needs in a fite like that no skill required to win a tottally unbalnced/ scaled fight
Post #: 3
5/8/2011 17:12:12   
edwardvulture

UGH screw you your complaining and you have variums I'm freaking nonvarium and i get this all the time
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
5/8/2011 17:16:34   
demonred1

This is why i dnt do 2 v 2 its just unfair.
Post #: 5
5/8/2011 17:16:51   
the final hour
Banned

edward i wanted constructive posts not nasty ones if your having the same issue surely you must agree
Post #: 6
5/8/2011 17:26:21   
xxmirxx

quote:

That's how I felt when I played 2 vs 2 it's quite depressing. Theres nothing you can do but lose. Facing two lv 32 or 33 variums with a non varium will result in you losing.

I find this selfish it's cause varium players as well they never help us when we need help. most of times they refuse to heal themselves or there partner or give us boost.
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
5/8/2011 17:35:23   
the final hour
Banned

he has a point though sadly xxmirxx even if you heal your still as good as dead the fact is the lower lvl none varium cnt take as much of beating as you can to give yourselve a slightly better chance of winning your only hope is healing yourselve ive healed my none varium level partners in the past and double boosted them and all its meant is they lasted a couple more turns leaving us as a team dealing virtually no dmg cause ive spent my time trying to keep them alive instead of dealing damage which ever way you go your dead
Post #: 8
5/8/2011 17:40:49   
AQWPlayer

Maybe the devs should add a system in which the lower level partner can't be attacked on the first 2 turns. But this way we can't debuff their maxed skills, so maybe it won't work :s
AQW  Post #: 9
5/8/2011 17:47:36   
xxmirxx

the final hour I find that varium players give up too easy they judge us like we all suk. Its not like we like to lose only reason we have bad stats are cause you guys run before first round.
AQ Epic  Post #: 10
5/8/2011 17:53:23   
the final hour
Banned

i really cant blame them for running i have quite a few times pulled my selve out of a major underdog fite ontop due to the opponents not being the brightest in the world but if they have ny level of common sence between them you have 0-% chance of winning a fight like that even with luck crits they can heal and ussually the low lvl partner is hitting 3s with best skills around 20 they just heal kill him game over im getting ganed on 2 shots 2 my 1 2 rages to my one im in a hopeless corner why wodnt people run i really dont blame them.
Post #: 11
5/8/2011 18:07:43   
the final hour
Banned

and yet again i entered 2v2 even worse 33 + 33 vs me and a 28 of course we lost ok i have a solution i just wont 2v2 again until this is fixed lock please
Post #: 12
5/8/2011 18:11:52   
xxmirxx

at least your partner not 9 levels below you.
AQ Epic  Post #: 13
5/8/2011 18:24:50   
Shadronica

I still maintain that the battle engine selection should only be within a range of 3 levels for all players in that match.

I know it would cause us to wait a bit longer to get a more balanced match but I would be prepared to wait that little bit extra time.

I did some 2v2 for the first time in a while yesterday and my first 6 matches worked out nicely in fact I even won a match solo because my partner got disconnected. THEN dun dun dun dun it was like the bad luck thunderbolt hit with a vengeance throwing me into uncontestable matches one after another. Most frustrating!

You know you have a decent build but the random selector just wants to stomp on your head and throw you to the lions with nothing but a hairpin to defend yourself.

The 2v2 engine selection has always been a bone of contention and many many good suggestions have been made even in our old ED forum not only for the battle engine selection criteria but also to address the problem of losing a partner because they ran or got disconnected.

It would be nice if the game developers could revisit the 2v2 mode somewhere in the near future because nothing has been done to alleviate the problem since I started the game back in December '09.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 14
5/8/2011 18:31:45   
the final hour
Banned

im quite glad people agree and see this for what it is thanks .
Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Why does this keep happening to me in 2v2
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition