Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) Fragment: Twilight Legacy

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) Fragment: Twilight Legacy
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/8/2011 20:46:00   

Introduction

The Three Heroes, walk the path they had chosen, in Dusk.
But this time, new heroes will rise and leave a legacy, that will never be forgotten.

The Twilight Legacy...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/13/2011 18:01:03   

Arc 01: The Beginning

Keith opened his eyes, to find himself in a town, surrounded by houses and people in heavy armor running around in the sun. The sun... he had never seen such light
in the sky, there was always Night, always Darkness. As he walked around the town he saw Knights in yellow and silver armor, before he had only saw Knights in red.
He finally approached the Guardian Tower, and nervously knocked on the door.

"Hey, you new around here?" A Boy said opening the door.

"Yeah... tell me what is here?" Keith asked.

"You don't know? This is Falconreach!" The boy said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Falconreach..." Keith said looking around him once more.

"Yep! My name is Ventus, Guardian...er.. Guardian in training." Ventus said.

"Keith." Keith said as another person approached them, wearing a black and purple armor, with a helmet that looked exactly liked a Dragon, which Keith stared at.
It brought back a memory. "Dragon Lord" Keith said to himself.

"Ventus, we have a new mission." The Dragon Lord said.

The Dragon Lords, Fractra used to talk about it. Saying that it was a myth, that the Dragon Lords vanished. But here one was right in front of him.
Warriors capable of uttering Lore into a time of Destruction, or Peace. One of Lore's Ultimate Warriors.

"A new mission already? I was just introducing Keith to Falconreach. Oh and this here is Mritha, Mritha meet Keith." Ventus said.

Keith and Mrtiha shook hands, although Keith was a bit nervous.

"So what is this mission?" Ventus asked.

"Belongings keep disappearing from each house and the tower. They think its an Undead, and they want us to capture it." Mritha said.

"Perfect, what better way to introduce Keith here to Falconreach than by bringing him on a mission!" Ventus said excited.

"No, we do this alone Ventus. Maybe Keith should go into the Guardian Tower, he can be our guest while we finish this." Mritha said.

"Come on lighten up Mritha." Ventus said.

"I also don't want Keith getting hurt, this Undead is more dangerous than the ones in Doom Wood." Mritha said.

"I see your point." Ventus said scratching his head. "We will be back in a flash Keith, make yourself comfortable." Ventus said running down the path.

Keith entered the Guardian Tower, walking up the steps covered with a dark red carpet. The Guardians didn't even offer him a passing glance, as if he was no one
or a bag in the wind. He looked up at a Shield that was hanging from the wall, it showed some kind of Dragon. Were there more of these Dragon Lords Here?

Finally a Guardian walked up to Keith, and held out his hand for him to shake it. "Hail and Well met Adventurer! May I ask what your name is?" The Guardian said.
"My name is... Keith." He said shaking the Soldier's hand. "Nice to meet you Keith. What brings you here?" The Guardian said.

Keith hesitated, he didn't need help, he didn't need any of this... He could find a way, he always did. "I was just leaving." Keith said as he went back down the steps.

"Hold It." The Guardian said stopping Keith where he stood. "It looks like you need a change of armor." The Guardian said looking towards the armory.

Keith looked at his ragged clothes, and then noticed that he was without a weapon. "Go On, consider it a gift. To welcome you to Falconreach!" The Guardian Said.
"I..." Keith was interrupted as the Guardian directed him towards the armory.

Keith was equipped with Guardian Shoulderplates, and his jacket, shirt and pants was fixed. The jacket even had a place to store his potions and small weapons on the inside.
He was also given a Blade, with a black handle and a yellow grip. The Silver Blade shined so bright when in sunlight that it came close to blinding Keith!

"Battle On!" The Guardian saluted Keith holding his blade up high.

"Battle On" Keith said back unsure of what it meant.

Keith walked up the stairs to Ventus's room in the castle. He saw a group of Guardians, talking about Dragons? He heard the name of Fractra come right after
the word Dragon. Keith tried his hardest to hear what they were saying but he just couldn't make it out.

Finally he heard "Tonight, we will go to the Dragon Tower. Far north from here." One of them said. But this one looked different from the rest, she looked like she was high
ranked. She walked out of the room past Keith, again ignoring him completely as if he wasn't there. Her team came out of the room and went downstairs with her.
Keith finally went to Ventus's bedroom, and laid down on the bed and started to dream...

Dark Legacy

Kotaro walked back into his room on Sepulchure's castle. Finally away from the Doom Knights.
He opened his backpack and saw a picture of his friends. All of them together, smiling...

Your Spirit is empty...

"What...now who are you?"

You have cast aside everything, your friends, your home, Your Destiny. All for Doom.

"No, I cast that aside too." Kotaro said.

Really, then what do you have to show for it? But at least they gave you a nice room.

"Shut Up!" Kotaro yelled.

You threw away your destiny...Your chance to be a Hero.

"What! So does losing everything, losing my family, friends, everything... make me some kind of Hero!" Kotaro yelled.

"Answer me Voice!" Kotaro yelled.

"I never wanted to be the Hero..." Kotaro muttered.

Being a Hero is a great honor.

"Its a curse." Kotaro said.

"Kotaro, having trouble I see." Fractra said amused, opening Kotaro's door.

"What its to you, Fractra." Kotaro glared.

"Nothing, I came in here because of the Master's Orders. Your friend Seth..." Fractra said.

"What did you do to him?" Kotaro asked still glaring.

"Nothing, but now... lets just say his power is going to good use, and soon it will be Light's Out, forever." Fractra said laughing.

"Where are they keeping him?" Kotaro said.

"I don't know why you would want to kno-" Fractra was interrupted.

"Tell me where they are keeping him or I will incinerate you right where you stand!" Kotaro said.

"Fine, they are keeping him in the ......" Fractra said.

" But know this, the ShadowScythe are watching." Fractra continued walking out of Kotaro's room.

"I'll save him Fractra, count on it."

End of Chapter 1.

< Message edited by BurningKatana -- 7/31/2011 2:32:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) Fragment: Twilight Legacy
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition